Welcome!

Pearl Removal

Do you want to merge pearl?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Albuquerque

Why u guys don't stop fighting each other and do something so the pearl can continue to survive? Or for the game in all worlds to continue to survive?
Or do you just want an "easy" way to live/play on the platinum?
Because if it's released for both worlds, Im pretty sure 70% or more of the pearl players are going to platinum.

-

In platinum there aren't many ks now, but at the very beginning he had. Do you think that going there will be free of this with a increase/greater number of players?
KS exists anywhere.

-
SAME

It is not pearl removal that will make every economy or game end in all worlds. For me it looks padventures has been dead for quite some time =) srry.

Last edited by a moderator:

Grayfoox

Reaction score
SAME
It is not pearl removal that will make every economy or game end in all worlds. For me it looks padventures has been dead for quite some time =) srry.

I'm not agreed on this, because we had many updates this year, including the last rebalance, also some staff were unable to do log in due some rl stuff (I think) but we can see they are working on this server yet.

BUT, I think is not the time to ask this pull, due most players offline in pearl are playing in platinum OR waiting alola's update... Maybe you staff guys need to open this pull again after you put this region in live... don't you think?

Nymeria

Reaction score
Why u guys don't stop fighting each other and do something so the pearl can continue to survive? Or for the game in all worlds to continue to survive?
Or do you just want an "easy" way to live/play on the platinum?
Because if it's released for both worlds, Im pretty sure 70% or more of the pearl players are going to platinum.

-

In platinum there aren't many ks now, but at the very beginning he had. Do you think that going there will be free of this with a increase/greater number of players?
KS exists anywhere.

-
SAME

if i had just wake up from a coma i would might believe you. Check how much progress padventures have made since 01/01/2017. check the numbers man, we are not where we want, but we are better now than before. You say things that u have no knowledge of, as you were right. We do make things on a daily bases to help pearl and others servers. To me seems like jealousy about the REMOTE POSSIBILITY to play in another world with better rates and exp than yours, or even go to diamond. You dont want what is best for pearl, you just dont want to feel like it isnt fair. And the truth? It is fair. Pearl is being mocked by diamond's players for years. #rippearl, does it ring a bell? You guys should consider put yourselves in our position. Our server it aint working for some time, and this change, is being embraced and celebrated with anxisiety for the most of us. :3:
I'm not agreed on this, because we had many updates this year, including the last rebalance, also some staff were unable to do log in due some rl stuff (I think) but we can see they are working on this server yet.

BUT, I think is not the time to ask this pull, due most players offline in pearl are playing in platinum OR waiting alola's update... Maybe you staff guys need to open this pull again after you put this region in live... don't you think?

relax brother, it will not happen in 72h after thread is closed. Its just a research to see what we all think, and most important, what we in pearl feel about it. things are not being rushed.

The Viper

Reaction score
if i had just wake up from a coma i would might believe you. Check how much progress padventures have made since 01/01/2017. check the numbers man, we are not where we want, but we are better now than before. You say things that u have no knowledge of, as you were right. We do make things on a daily bases to help pearl and others servers. To me seems like jealousy about the REMOTE POSSIBILITY to play in another world with better rates and exp than yours, or even go to diamond. You dont want what is best for pearl, you just dont want to feel like it isnt fair. And the truth? It is fair. Pearl is being mocked by diamond's players for years. #rippearl, does it ring a bell? You guys should consider put yourselves in our position. Our server it aint working for some time, and this change, is being embraced and celebrated with anxisiety for the most of us. :3:

relax brother, it will not happen in 72h after thread is closed. Its just a research to see what we all think, and most important, what we in pearl feel about it. things are not being rushed.

Unfortunatelly, numbers like 10 players on Pearl, 12 on Platinum during the morning and 28 players online on Pearl, 50 on Platinum in the afternoon doesnt really seem better in any way...

These numbers show me that you might as well close Platinum since it is a "benefited" server.

Lany

Tutors
Reaction score
I bet that half of those 84 people who voted for merging with both worlds is not even from pearl.

The thread says that only the vote of the Pearl ppl will be more important.
You can see that a lot of Platinum people are voting because the players know that we really need more people
and Diamond's... ::ienjoyit:: :x XD

You can see too that this isnt a fact, it is just to know opinions.

A

Albuquerque

Seems like I had to put bold on it
For me it looks padventures has been dead for quite some time =) srry.

I know about last updates.. but its my opinion.
Peace.
Isn't necessary any1 comment about in way "feed my own ego".

SAME
-

I thought about it too.
And open for all, not just for a world or a player.

~

Invictus

Reaction score
It's sad to see the world i did my character be in this situation but if I left from pearl in 2014 was by this same motive this thread was done, for me pearl already was dead since that time, trade was getting everyday worse, few peoples motivated to play doing many breaks (retireds) while the game was going down, thats sad to say but it went down comparing with years ago when I had to wait for a queue of 100-110 people to log in and the limit was 500 per server...even if things are going much better than before now.

@about the pool

Honestly I dont care if Pearl's players can choice between Platinum/Diamond IF also us here on Diamond can change to there too, even if we have to pay for it and if isn't possible then my vote should goes to second option. Its pretty clear that many people who voted on second option are from Diamond simply cuz some of them dont want see pearl's players getting this new advantage over us, knowing platinum should never get this way of transfer or because diamond's players also wanted change to platinum, who knows...

There are others options and I hope they dont choise this one from the pool, as I old player I wouldn't even care if they make all server in one, if someday many of us had to play with only one region and 500 players on at same time, 300 online with new things to do, 3 regions + orange archipelago wouldn't be a problem and i'm sure it woud be very fun again and staff with that maybe could even get a 'free time' in their schedule.

Diamond can get those same advantages from platinum or then remove it from there and enable transfer between this 2 worlds giving pearl the option of choice, idk, there are many good options but those from thread I didnt agree.

Probably not only me miss see a lot players playing the game (at same time ofc)...Updates and new systems that are being implemented wont bring new players guys, for even good they are it's a sad true and with the time it go making who already are here leave the game and not because we havent things to do and yes because the lack of players, the spirit of competition was lost a long time ago (our highscores list says that), that is, if we ever had it someday and don't see new people growing up make old players get bored (even new players cuz things are harder for them) and leave the game, a "big" update happens, they come back for a while and go retired again. I can say by myself I still would be lvl 225 if new places for exp and exp stage weren't added to server.

Please don't get me wrong guys, i want the best for the server, its just my vision of game nowadays, someone that miss old times and imo a focus on advertising should be done asap.

Spoiler:
Not from pad, but...#sdds
I8dGIHB.png

Last edited:

kingofanything

Reaction score
You remove pearl then there wont be memories and what you would have change world to platinum from other server diamond? or maybe these servers would be solo ones?
What about economy of that worlds delete 1 and the whole price economy and mega pokemons, shiny is collapsed.
So if i trensfer back to pearl you would just throw me back to diamond, even that i was in diamond only for moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back