Welcome!

Pearl Removal

Do you want to merge pearl?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dagugo

Reaction score
yes, first u need transfer to pearl and wait.

*Possibility to move to platinum will be only for players, that were on pearl before 24.09.2017. Anyone who will transfer there now, just to have possibility to go to platinum will be transfered back to diamond on the day of pearl's removal

mateolol

Reaction score
afff

I am a pearl player for over 6 and a half years, I think everyone who has commented have had friends who have left padventures because it makes us rather boring to be catching a Pokemon for more than 6 months sometimes .. In the two months I started playing platinum, I could say that I got more friends and more fun than in the last two years in pearl, my vote is to change both worlds, to have a wider range of options we would be better the old player, of course I would not like to eliminate the pearl, which although boring and everything, is the place that saw us born, however, be collecting the money for almost a year and the pokemon who wants to buy takes another year to get why no one sells , I get bored
Mateolol-perla
quien te conoce traductor?

Lee Powracaa

Reaction score
0 advertising of this server so we can do sh*t on this forum, trashtalking won't fix those problems we need to make 1 server and advertise it or it will be all gone

Selasor

Reaction score
it makes me funny to see, that those who vote for change only to diamond are people of diamond and platinum
as much of pearl 5/6

does it for the simple fact that they do not want that others go to a world with more benefits and they stay thus
when they have had many benefits for having more people there and I will not talk about it (events)
the only solution that if pearl dies, would stabilize platinum as is currently diamante and pearl, so that they stop crying

and few are defending the server pearl....

Rebelious

Reaction score
Well, if they can go to Platinum, that Diamond can too.
We have to be fair. My Vote is not to Merge Pearl.
I was thinking of moving to pearl, for too much Ks in diamond, If I merged pearl, I wish I could go to Platinum.
Pearl is an Option for Diamond Players, who would like to play a time alone.

PS : I agree with Inko

Reactions: Pam

Scarfaces

Reaction score
They say something that only the votes from people from pearl will count doesnt ?

notrevefoxx

Reaction score
I agree with the transfer if in case they are , but the big problem is that I have many active char, in case it's 10, and , with them, the end is all useful for me, it's years of effort, sweat, for up of all of them, so I would agree to go, to platinum des that take all my char, together..
the big question, would be: I go with my main char, and my other char? What will become of them?
I have nine 130 characters, and one 198, all pearl! :'(

( Acdc, adaozinho, Exotic trainer, fesl, joy, master female, master fenix famale, old fox, tnt, troll )

(Platinum)

Rebelious

Reaction score
it makes me funny to see, that those who vote for change only to diamond are people of diamond and platinum
as much of pearl 5/6

does it for the simple fact that they do not want that others go to a world with more benefits and they stay thus
when they have had many benefits for having more people there and I will not talk about it (events)
the only solution that if pearl dies, would stabilize platinum as is currently diamante and pearl, so that they stop crying

and few are defending the server pearl....

I agree with everything you said
We should be fair

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
I agree with the transfer if in case they are , but the big problem is that I have many active char, in case it's 10, and , with them, the end is all useful for me, it's years of effort, sweat, for up of all of them, so I would agree to go, to platinum des that take all my char, together..
the big question, would be: I go with my main char, and my other char? What will become of them?
I have nine 130 characters, and one 198, all pearl! :'(

( Acdc, adaozinho, Exotic trainer, fesl, joy, master female, master fenix famale, old fox, tnt, troll )

(Platinum)

Transfer will be free. You will be free to choose whatever you want to do.

Barcelo

Reaction score
Clearly there is discrepancy when choosing something as important as closing a server and moving more than 300 people, who although are not stable, have low-level characters and there will be proffit of that. It is important not only to hear Pearl my friend Taloz, Diamond may have not the same weight but he cares as much as Pearl, as his market expands and most players come to Pearl for "quiet".
Pearl became an empty server, it was not the fault of the players, since Taloz left and I believe not only is my opinion, they left it completely aside, 30% of the active players go to diamond, 40% play today in Platinum and the other 30% we still play in Pearl, not with the same frequency because it became a monotonous server, but we are happy.
Now about the pool, I think that you should first clean up a lot of inactive accounts, and that the players themselves have the chance to choose their destination, you cant ask to move a whole group without the consent of ALL players and forum not all have access. I suggest that when people login in Pearl there are two portals and in default "Tp transfer to Diamond" and "Tp transfer to Platinum" appear.
With free choice they will make the players more happy and democratic.
I am a player of the Pearl server and I choose Platinum, because the player are much better, more respect and as a server "fast" is enjoyed more.
A lot of old players already have 20+ years old and we dont have the same time like 3 years ago, we want play, more fun and enjoy.

Barcelo - Pearl
Death Legends - Guild, im leader. I have more than 10 players online in Pearl, 80% want Platinum.

#foreverPearl
#platinumseeyousoon

Last edited:

Nymeria

Reaction score
Is nice to see that most ppl that is voting for no, are doing so, just cuzz they want to see a players from pearl get a"BENeFITS", while they arent getting none.
To me, be able to play in a active world is benefits enough. PEARL sucks, ppl are leaving game cuzz of that, going to plat and diamond or leaving for good, and we? we are being left behind. Ours events aint fun anymore, our raids are taking too long, our market is the worst thing that you can imagine. Imagine this: when we log and see that we sold our offers on market, we get surprise. Not happy, surprised.

FontSize

Well, if they can go to Platinum, that Diamond can too.
We have to be fair. My Vote is not to Merge Pearl.
I was thinking of moving to pearl, for too much Ks in diamond, If I merged pearl, I wish I could go to Platinum.
Pearl is an Option for Diamond Players, who would like to play a time alone.

PS : I agree with Inko

You talk of pearl as JUST an opition to play. Its like vocation for you, while its our homeworld. what about us? should we become NPC to please you?

Last edited:

Lany

Tutors
Reaction score
Hi, i would like to talk about the players who will changing to Platinum!

To start the explanation, it is necessary to see the difference in ranking,
taking in count that Platinum has more advantages over the level of capture and experience,
we see that even Platinum is under Pearl.

Pz8FPz8unPz8unIHNDPz8yPw.png
fRRRP2scPxVhPz86UDMunPw.png

Yi8NPz8unP2wXCj8AFFYunOQ.png
Iy8HPz9APVgunAD8unPwELPw.png

Viewing these images, for me this would be good and would benefit Platinum,
because it can revive healthy competition in these rankings.
Because the competition motivates and would be even more interesting play padventures.

Especially I want to mention the part of the duels, making this change this could bring more duelists and reactivate this totally dead part of Platinum,
it would be good to have life in this aspect of the game and of course platinum qualify in this innovator rebalance,
because many Platinum players currently don't enjoy it, as there are no duelers.

XEgunOz8unfT8unPz4unXT8unJQ.png
WyEunPz9eP0oZPz8unTD9gQQ.png

Thanks ^-^

Barcelo

Reaction score
You need remember Lany the time online of both servers, is the reason of that ranking. Maybe if Platinum start at the same time top 1 rank lvl idk lvl 500 or more.
I repeat, we need be democratic and everyone need choose.
Good post princess Lany ^^

xCybaenx

Reaction score
Stay as it is or Diamond. Sorry, I don't like OT Server like Platinum. Did you sometime use cheat at GTA PS1-2? Well, playing in Platinum is the same, just a OT server. Greeting
PD: I choose option 1 just because i know Pearl is not gonna survive, and also for respect the people's choice

Selasor

Reaction score
You need remember Lany the time online of both servers, is the reason of that ranking. Maybe if Platinum start at the same time top 1 rank lvl idk lvl 500 or more.
I repeat, we need be democratic and everyone need choose.
Good post princess Lany ^^

and the time it has taken to be the level

since the increase of the cup of experience, to be 200 ceased to be an achievement, something that I liked to see inko that it took as a challenge to rise to it, and nowadays it is easy in both worlds, auque mas in platinum, and of 205+ is super easy even

some will see this as not wanting to be reached or overcome,but they can think what they want, i am clear why I play, the competition never liked me, I play because I like it, not because I'm competing

Ludacha

Reaction score
If you balance catch rate / exp for both servers, would be fair enough...

Platinum: 3x Catch / 2x EXperience -> 2x Catch / 1.5x Experience.
Diamond: 1x Catch / 1x Experience -> 2x catch / 1.5x experience.

So then why we removing pearl? why not to remove platinum with your logic? its 2 sepparated worlds, no need to have anything one with other

The Viper

Reaction score
I bet that half of those 84 people who voted for merging with both worlds is not even from pearl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back