What's new

Welcome!

PApoi Quest/Box.

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
It's simple, I want to suggest to add Mismagius, Gliscor, Weavile and hounchkrow to this box, and also when the new pokemons become, add it too.
We already have Gallade, gardevoir and whatever there so I think there is no problem with that.
The main point of this is just to make the quest/box more valuable, because this box costs more than 35k and just has 4 pokemons that deserves this price (Aerodactyl, Gallade, Gardevoir and Swampert (or not ?)).

Skyrus

Reaction score
I think that's a great idea, many people already got their box and it is opened. So only a few papoi boxes entering the game every week so I think it would not be a problem.

Demon King

Reaction score
It's simple, I want to suggest to add Mismagius, Gliscor, Weavile and hounchkrow to this box, and also when the new pokemons become, add it too.
We already have Gallade, gardevoir and whatever there so I think there is no problem with that.
The main point of this is just to make the quest/box more valuable, because this box costs more than 35k and just has 4 pokemons that deserves this price (Aerodactyl, Gallade, Gardevoir and Swampert (or not ?)).
thats not a problem of the staff its a problem that the players made they give redicilous prices to everything for me hitmontop worth 100x more then every poke in game just cuz he looks cool and is nice

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
thats not a problem of the staff its a problem that the players made they give redicilous prices to everything for me hitmontop worth 100x more then every poke in game just cuz he looks cool and is nice
By this way, that box has a wrong price and the price should change to 100k, because have 1 pokemon that costs 150k and another 200k.
But it is your opinion and ofc I respect that xD

Grayfoox

Reaction score
Exists any picture that shows all the pokemons that can be gotten in that box?

Sheeper

Reaction score
I keep waiting for the other 2 chests work or is it just decoration? xD

Reward was supposed to be in all 3 chests, rare candies in 1, box in 2nd and rest in third or smth like that, But at the end Nino put all rewards in 1 chest, so i think rest is just a decoration, or maybe some day Nino will make Papoi second part (which i suggested to him and as far as I remember he agreed to do it) and bonus rewards are going to be keept there, who knows...

PS. Padventures.Info image isn't completed, there are some box3 pokes too (mantine for example)

Last edited:

Emanuel Mano

Reaction score
Exists any picture that shows all the pokemons that can be gotten in that box?

2ljtbtw.jpg

Back