What's new

Welcome!

Painting balls / Changing pokémon nickname

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Painting balls / Changing pokémon nickname

Painting balls.

I would like to propose in this thread the possibility of you removing the need to use 1 diamond for the coloring of balls in the respective NPCs that require it. The possible existing colors of pokeballs, still, are really beautiful, but I don't think to the point of having to spend a diamond for that. Maybe you can say, "just don't color it". Well, that's not the point, as I said, I'm just saying it's a great customization system, which many use and like (especially me), but unfortunately having to spend a diamond for it seems a lot, especially in times current with the price of the diamond.
So, I would like to propose, that in addition to the necessary Berries, you could replace the diamonds for an amount of money... something like maybe 200 - 500HD sounds much better than 2.9/3k plus berry colour.

Changing Pokémon nickname.

Another thing that I would also like to propose would be the reduction required by the NPC, for changing the name of your Pokémon. Currently, there are many people who still use this system, others however not. Personally, I liked it a lot, but nowadays I haven't used it much. To be honest, I will use it again in the future.
But back to the point, it's an old system. Useful, different and quite customizable. But, IMO, requiring two diamonds for this change seems like a lot. So, very briefly, I would like to propose that Nick Minaj could change the name of your Pokemon only with a diamond. That's the suggestion.

I don't believe it would affect gameplay, economy, or anything like that, on the contrary.

And the removal of these two diamonds (1) coloring balls, (-1) changing pokémon nickname, would certainly be, or could be replaced as a diamond requirement for the use of future new systems.

Thank you;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back