What's new

Welcome!

Padventures Easter Event!

PrDtO

Reaction score
09:12 Event status: You don't have enough points. And I do +9000 Points, only have the reward of the Pro evolution item, and the system gives me that message. That reward stole all my points :/
Plz help. Prdto

Last edited:

glutpwa

Reaction score
i had points for cloned ticket, box 3 and tm case and aditionaly 800-900 points left, then i gain only tm case and poke egg.....

Selasor

Reaction score
Hay un error en pedir la jhoto box 4 :( arreglen ese, aun me quedan 11k depuntos

lord426

Reaction score
Porfavor Algun Gm Q Hable O Que Te Solcuion ah Esto Cuando tiempo tendremos que esperar un aproximado y que no pase lo mismo del evento de las present bag que duraron mucho para poner un npc, y lo del aumento en el item no parece justo porque pusieron un precio en el forum y en el juego otro? cual es la idea de estar pendiente en el forum si no ponen lo mismo .-.

Selasor

Reaction score
Que feo todo esto, tenia 18k de puntos, gaste segun por lo que veo en !event 8.5k y ahora que quiero cambiar otra cosa mas dice que no tengo mas :(

SpikeTown

Banned user
Reaction score
Que feo todo esto, tenia 18k de puntos, gaste segun por lo que veo en !event 8.5k y ahora que quiero cambiar otra cosa mas dice que no tengo mas :(
Many players are with your problem, wait until an ADM fix this :/

Zain

Reaction score
"Padventures Easter Event" add "For geeks and no-lifers only" = "Padventures Easter Event for geeks and no lifers only"

Then see, no one complain because its for geeks and no lifers as its the only possibility of doing this event ^^

Diegopk

Reaction score
Solve the problem with the event

Hello, I was 10k ~ 11k points, so that when I bought the system in the event that the stone is a serious 4k and 6k and got the only stone that I lost all my points in addition has not been discounted no egg my account also points only, please would you solucionacem this problem soon, since I thank .

p0shik0

Reaction score
"Padventures Easter Event" add "For geeks and no-lifers only" = "Padventures Easter Event for geeks and no lifers only"

Then see, no one complain because its for geeks and no lifers as its the only possibility of doing this event ^^

Well if this event was for "geeks" and no-lifers, what are you doing playing this game? ;)
Greetings

Makarno.-

Reaction score
Me, just like every of you, I'm surprised because of those bugs. Anyways I hope admins can solve it as soon as possible.

Since many people lost their points already, my suggestion is the next:

- Make a rollback of some hours, just before command was implemented.
- Disable command until it's working perfect
- Respect the previous requierements (Stage 3, evo item = 4k)
- Add all of the rewards announced (TM case 2 or 4, random is missing in stage 3).

Regards,
Makarno.-

Back