What's new

Welcome!

Padventures Easter Event!

medz

Banned user
Reaction score
Better than not having events at all fool.

Well, not really. If I knew the valentine's event'd suck so hard I wouldn't spend my time trying to get the items.
I'm not saying it's the case, I'm just saying your sentence isn't always true.

About the rewards: Staff, I don't know what you have in mind, but IMO there's no why to conceal the rewards. I'm not motivated at all to get the points after my last experience with events and I'm sure if you revealed the rewards it'd help me and other players to get'em.

StrikerBeckham

Reaction score
Well, not really. If I knew the valentine's event'd suck so hard I wouldn't spend my time trying to get the items.
I'm not saying it's the case, I'm just saying your sentence isn't always true.

About the rewards: Staff, I don't know what you have in mind, but IMO there's no why to conceal the rewards. I'm not motivated at all to get the points after my last experience with events and I'm sure if you revealed the rewards it'd help me and other players to get'em.
Oh well since now you know the events sucks then stop whining on the forum asking for event and stuffs. And I'm not saying this to you, its for the rest of the people that thinks that the event sucks but still ask for an event and talk thrash on the forum.

lexito

Reaction score
nice event, but will you help me with my problem about the donations I did and I didn't receive diamonds? i sent a lot of pm to you nino

mexican prive

Reaction score
easy

H6zcUa.png

barteko5

Reaction score
Wtf

14.- 1x NEW PRO Random Evolution Item!: 6000 points, 400x red egg, 400x green egg, 400x yellow egg, 400x blue egg, 400x purple egg, times [1/1]

I had 9,5k points and i can't get box4 !!!

What is this ?

And where is Tm case ?

"GREAT JOB"

Last edited:
Back