What's new

Welcome!

Pa2win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy hatake

Reaction score
What's going on with the game, I've been wanting to do this topic for months ...

I have been here playng for almost 10 years and i never saw the game become p2w like i am seeing these days.

As always diamond players are luckier than platinum players ...

The best catches are there, the best lottery prizes are there. why ? cuz they have lucky ...

In almost 2 years i'm focused on catch a crystal onix, i haven’t seen anyone catching crystal onix or red gyarados on platinum, but on diamond at the same time had 2 catches of each one.

the same thing happens with tapu, only 2 in platinum while diamond has more ...

if there is a possibility to block the chance of catching... , i will suffer it after this topic, but i want to fuck it. I am very angry with this system, and I would like to know why they say platinum is izinium if the most favored are in diamond.

I have 1 question

do you give importance to old and new platinum players?

Misfit

Reaction score
i thought there won't be more stupid thread in this week than my poll olimeczek vs skies, but okay

anyway, on diamond we have much more players so it's simple we'll call catch more very rare pokemons, same with lottery, even if u've got boosted rates u should know that 0,0001*2,5 instead of 1,5 it's still not big chance

"izinium" you have boosted everything what can be boosted in this game so we won't call it "hardinium"

the only thing u can do it's trying harder and waiting for this one special rocket ball, good luck ;d

demzpacito

Reaction score
there are 3x more active players on diamond that on platinum, not to mention non active players that only log into participate in lottery (the ratio is even higher in this case because diamond is 9,5 years old and platinum maybe 5). its inevitable that more diamond players will buy more tickets and therefore win more rewards than platinum players

about rare catchs such as tapus and red/elder/crystal, those pokes have such low catch rates that its ok to say that you should rely only on catch charm bonus to catch it. and catch charm bonus isnt affected by server rate, therefore plat and diamond have same chance to catch it (ofc it depends on the ball you use). so once we know that and the fact that there are many more players on diamond its not weird that we have more catchs therea

Billy hatake

Reaction score
there are 3x more active players on diamond that on platinum, not to mention non active players that only log into participate in lottery (the ratio is even higher in this case because diamond is 9,5 years old and platinum maybe 5). its inevitable that more diamond players will buy more tickets and therefore win more rewards than platinum players

about rare catchs such as tapus and red/elder/crystal, those pokes have such low catch rates that its ok to say that you should rely only on catch charm bonus to catch it. and catch charm bonus isnt affected by server rate, therefore plat and diamond have same chance to catch it (ofc it depends on the ball you use). so once we know that and the fact that there are many more players on diamond its not weird that we have more catchs therea

i thought there won't be more stupid thread in this week than my poll olimeczek vs skies, but okay

anyway, on diamond we have much more players so it's simple we'll call catch more very rare pokemons, same with lottery, even if u've got boosted rates u should know that 0,0001*2,5 instead of 1,5 it's still not big chance

"izinium" you have boosted everything what can be boosted in this game so we won't call it "hardinium"

the only thing u can do it's trying harder and waiting for this one special rocket ball, good luck ;d

the logic of "licking ass is right", give them promotions

Misfit

Reaction score
But ye it's normal to see 1 person get C Scizor and Shiny Delibird when I didn't get even decor in 6 tickets, balanced af

Hahahhahah so many triggered souls just because some diamond players were succesful. <3

mmarvim

Reaction score

You are damn right, btw today I was looking to the ticket numbers and the only thing that come to my mind is "Holly shit, the prices of diamonds on Diamond server will fall like the stocks in pandemic!" Cause probably 90%+ of the tickets was from diamond

But ye it's normal to see 1 person get C Scizor and Shiny Delibird when I didn't get even decor in 6 tickets, balanced af

Well, I bought 6 tickets too and don't get anything, if you count with my friends it's almost 15 tickets and we have only a Charizard toy. That's the game, we are fucking unlucky even being diamond players OMG.

Tsotss

Reaction score
Just quick question.

Where were you when was Glalitite lottery from winter event for players who got at least 20 winter tokens (or something) and 4x Glalitite went to Platinum and 1x to Diamond (me)?

Just stop this kind of insinuations, cus its useless another shitstorm here.

ps. that my question was kind of irony, even don't answer on it.

Last edited:

Billy hatake

Reaction score
Just quick question.

Where were you when was Glalitite lottery from winter event for players who got at least 20 winter tokens (or something) and 4x Glalitite went to Platinum and 1x to Diamond (me)?

Just stop this kind of insinuations, cus its useless another shitstorm here.

ps. that my question was kind of irony, even don't answer on it.

don't be stupid, don't confuse luck with effort

I answer quickly, as you asked

Shouya

Reaction score
No offense towards anyone, the lottery is total RNG like most of the stuff in PA, but in my honest opinion, lotteries shouldn't even exist, even if they do, they shouldn't have things so big that breaks the balance of the game. People used to spend months and years to catch Aero while someone who started two weeks ago with level 50 char gets it. Totally unfair in my opinion towards the players that use their valuable time and strive hard to achieve something. No wonder everyone is mad at it....

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
No offense towards anyone, the lottery is total RNG like most of the stuff in PA, but in my honest opinion, lotteries shouldn't even exist, even if they do, they shouldn't have things so big that breaks the balance of the game. People used to spend months and years to catch Aero while someone who started two weeks ago with level 50 char gets it. Totally unfair in my opinion towards the players that use their valuable time and strive hard to achieve something. No wonder everyone is mad at it....

well it would be unfair if that would be something made by admins but those rewards (except 2 50lvl alola pokes and balls) are still pokemons that we got from deleted people so its not like they appeared out of nowhere

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Lottery always have been random luck, I have used 30 tickets and got 5 rewards(lost 200k on tickets), didnt donate, im supporting PA by buying tons of diamond from other players, but nevermind, the point is that we(players) will never be lucky as we want, sometimes we beat poke, sometimes this poke beat us, thats why i keep fingers crossed for your c onix Billy, but i can not say that you doesnt have right, you have, but this game need donates to keep living, what can we do if players want to donate the most on lotteries like these with pokes rare as Red Gya or C onix?

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
I wish I could see Aga's face when reading someone call me staff lickass lal
KIp7gMq.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back