Not open for further replies.

Shouya

Reaction score
vfMEneE.jpg

When did Aga dye her hair? :O

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
I have been here playng for almost 10 years and i never saw the game become p2w like i am seeing these days.
P2W because someonne wins in such lottery once per few months? What's the difference between buying diamonds for real money and selling them for in game cash, then buying a Red Gyarados (for which player has to spend much much more rl money) and winning Red Gyarados in a lottery, for which must have spent minimum 15$ or 0, if bought on trade?
How do we call players, who won buying ticket for in game money?
How do we call players, who are winning in free lotteries, that are often having good pokemons?

As always diamond players are luckier than platinum players ...
In 99,99% lotteries I see from diamond players saying it about platinum >.<

The best catches are there, the best lottery prizes are there. why ? cuz they have lucky ...
You answered yourself.

In almost 2 years i'm focused on catch a crystal onix, i haven’t seen anyone catching crystal onix or red gyarados on platinum, but on diamond at the same time had 2 catches of each one.
On diamond nearly always there are players who are trying. How about platinum? Cus I have seen those spawns empty many times, while on Diamond I ALWAYS see someone there.

the same thing happens with tapu, only 2 in platinum while diamond has more ...
Diamond has 3.

I have 1 question

do you give importance to old and new platinum players?
Everyone gets as much attention as it is necessary and possible at the moment.

the logic of "licking ass is right", give them promotions
Why so aggressive? I see nothing has changed since you were in staff, Billy. Still remember that drama you've made because you lost duel aero vs tauros. Have I metioned you being in staff? Do those people, who you called asslicker should think the same about you? After all there had to have been a way you were promoted - is it the one you are suggesting, out of your experience?

Was it mean? Yes. How do you feel? I bet not so good. How do those people you call this way feel? Probably the same, so next time think twice before offending anyone, if you don't want them to feel, like you do right now. It's not nice, Billy.

PS. Having different opinion, that does not match with yours doesn't make anyone asslicker. Grow up please.

No offense towards anyone, the lottery is total RNG like most of the stuff in PA, but in my honest opinion, lotteries shouldn't even exist, even if they do, they shouldn't have things so big that breaks the balance of the game.
It would break balance of the game, if those pokemons were created by us, 95% of them aren't. Those stuff come from deleted accounts.

while someone who started two weeks ago with level 50 char gets it. Totally unfair in my opinion towards the players that use their valuable time and strive hard to achieve something. No wonder everyone is mad at it....
Someone, who has started a game even 1 day ago has the same chances, as someone, who plays 9 years. Someone, who has started a game 1 day ago deserves as much as someone who plays since 9 years to win anything in lottery. Look at it from another side (not the selfish one), such 50 lvl you mention can start the game better, enjoy it more as it opens him/her the door to be having better pokemons, so better game experience. It doesn't really mean he will never have to put efforts in anything. He will, the same as you - to level character, to keep getting more and better Pokemon, TMs, Helds, to do quests and more. Winning 1 or 2 rewards doesn't make him the god.

I wish I could see Aga's face when reading someone call me staff lickass lal
I smiled, specially when it goes towards a person who used to hate staff and still probably does.

the point is that we(players) will never be lucky as we want
What if you - players be happy when someone's else lucky winning a nice reward? What about putting your selfishness into the pocket and just be happy for somebody else? Today it's him winning, but don't give up, tomorrow you might be the one who gets it all :)

you have, but this game need donates to keep living
Not only to keep the game living, but to let us release professions, which require not only a lot of code job or planning job, map job, which is on our side, but many sprites, which aren't cheap. Currently there are 2 guys working on our requests. New workshops are being created, new pokemons, new items, new decorations for artists, pokemon fusions for professor and many many other stuff. It does not cost 5$ each. It usually costs 10x more.

the logic of "licking ass is right", give them promotions

Aga when you see this thread xD

urjlP1I.jpg
I don't know if you are showing that to me, or you are thinking I'd show it up to you, but if the 2nd option - Maybe a few months ago I'd do it, but some people change while others never do.

Take care guys

Billy hatake

Reaction score
Why so aggressive? I see nothing has changed since you were in staff, Billy. Still remember that drama you've made because you lost duel aero vs tauros. Have I metioned you being in staff? Do those people, who you called asslicker should think the same about you? After all there had to have been a way you were promoted - is it the one you are suggesting, out of your experience?

Was it mean? Yes. How do you feel? I bet not so good. How do those people you call this way feel? Probably the same, so next time think twice before offending anyone, if you don't want them to feel, like you do right now. It's not nice, Billy.

I apologize for that ...
most tutors + are people who devote a lot of time to the game, like an old tutor and GM i should know how I behave.

I give up, you won f.. conix

close this please

stin stauer

Reaction score
I feel sorry for those players who don't know how to use this forum, they lose the best of this game. Thanks for this show guys, I'm anxiously waiting for the next one ^--^

demzpacito

Reaction score
I smiled, specially when it goes towards a person who used to hate staff and still probably does.

I dont hate anyone, as a matter of fact I get along with most ppl from staff. But I do think you're insanely strong headed and that triggers me sometimes. But I dont really wanna talk about it, we're at the same side in this matter. And I really appreciated that you stopped your lecture in the middle to describe it lal so I felt like I should address it

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back