What's new

Welcome!

Pa Player's Paranoia/doubts

Obreviate

Reaction score
In that case, Can be caught during raid(Scizor, Porygon, Porygon2?) You can throw a ball on it, then we can catch them? or (scizor etc) it's like hitmonlee,hitmonchan,hitmontop? Question to Raissa or another admin.

It is not necessary to be an administrator to answer something as obvious as that. Many players have already caught these pkms in this way, it is very possible to see in game porygon in gb, porygon2 in ub, blissey in gb and so on. I've already seen, over the years playing, players posting messages of catching these pkms in gb, ub ... the most recent, this year, I think, was a player catching a porygon with gb in those porygon raids. About tyrogue's family as far as i know it is not possible to catch yet, no idea what's going to happen on the future, but i wish it could stay as it is, once we'll have the quest which we'll be able to evolve our tyrogues. And there are also two ways to get them, kanto box 3 and fight for pride quest lvl 80 + if i'm not wrong.

Don't care about catches, I Would like to know if is there any hidden secret or quest avaible ond pad that nobody finded yet?

Sorry about my english

What's the big deal of creating something and keep it hidden? I'm sorry, but for sure they haven't been made for scrooge's ghost fun.

Last edited:

paralyzer776

Reaction score
Is this Cloned Scyher and Cloned Dragonite going to get extra chance or not?

Dagugo

Reaction score
In that case, Can be caught during raid(Scizor, Porygon, Porygon2?) You can throw a ball on it, then we can catch them? or (scizor etc) it's like hitmonlee,hitmonchan,hitmontop? Question to Raissa or another admin.

Remember, this is my own thread, if admins doesnt want they dont have to answer, as obre say and as far i know, pory and pory2 are possible, scizor isnt possible (idk if he comes less than lvl 120 in raid) but we want to keep it from box.

Don't care about catches, I Would like to know if is there any hidden secret or quest avaible ond pad that nobody finded yet?

Obviously not, it has no sence, if u find something "new" that doesnt work is maybe because someone is working on it or something like that.

Is this Cloned Scyher and Cloned Dragonite going to get extra chance or not?

If im not wrong, it is said from the beginning that they wont get extra, as some pokes like aerodactyl, we want to keep them hard and dont want to give price for them on npc.Before someone ask about prices for new pokes, they doesnt have because we dont have a certain price for them on npc where the extra % comes from, we made a thread to hear suggestion for those pokes, but we cant take the first suggestion ofc without cheking others.

huberto

Reaction score
Let me Quote Jano's post from changelog when new catch system was announced.

Jano said:
The extra chance (catch) system have been reworked, from now on it will work based on NPC price of the Pokemon and Pokeballs

Pokeballs value
- PB: 8 dollars
- GB: 25 dollars
- SB: 60 dollars
- UB: 1 HD 30 dollars
- RB: 1 HD 60 dollars
- Safari ball: 25 dollars
- Phantom ball: 1 HD 30 dollars
- You can mix different kind of balls to calculate the total spent.

Once the total price of the balls you have used on the Pokemon is equal or greater to the required price (determinated using the formula below) you will get the extra bonus.
The extra chance is 0.25% for cloned Pokemons and 0.5% for normal Pokemons.

Formula to calculated the required balls:
base price at npc = required price spent on balls
200 HD+ = NPC price x3.3
550 HD+ = NPC price x2.5
1000 HD+ = NPC price x2.2
2000 HD+ = NPC price x2.0
3000 HD+ = NPC price x1.8
4000 HD+ = NPC price x1.6
5000 HD+ = NPC price x1.4
6000 HD+ = NPC price x1.3
7000 HD+ = NPC price x1.1
9000 HD+ = NPC price x0.8
15000 HD+ = NPC price x0.7
20000 HD+ = NPC price x0.3
50000 HD+ = NPC price x0.2
100000 HD+ = NPC price x0.1

Example:
Raichu NPC price is 600 HD
Required price is: 600 x 2.5 = 1500 HD
You will need use atleast 1500 HD worth of balls to get the 0.5 extra chance.
Thats around 938 RBs, or 1154 UBs.

The following Pokemons won't get extra chance:
- Aerodactyl
- Milotic
- Absol
- Cloned Dragonite
- Cloned Ninetales

- Comfey
- Alolan Ninetales
- Alolan Sandslash
- Type: Null
- Silvally
- Red Gyarados
- Crystal Onix
- Elder Charizard
- Shiny Pokemons
- Pokemons with NPC price lower than 200 HD

There is no Cloned Scyther on the list. I asked about it 2 times in thread about prices but no answer yet. Is it Jano's mistake or you changed your minds and forgot to make official announcement?

Dagugo

Reaction score
Let me Quote Jano's post from changelog when new catch system was announced.

There is no Cloned Scyther on the list. I asked about it 2 times in thread about prices but no answer yet. Is it Jano's mistake or you changed your minds and forgot to make official announcement?

I guess and a bit sure it is forgotten there, because in my opinion he should be in list with that pokes and is rare as them

Last edited:

medz

Banned user
Reaction score
Im sorry Gugo, you might have the best intention but this is the most pointless topic ever created. Its 5 pages of "x stuff happened and its weird" "oh thats cause of luck, remember luck? its all about luck luck luck luck luck youre paranoid"

Just to be clear, Ive taken statistics classes on my graduation unlikely mostly players. So I can tell when something is weird based on it, just like I did on extra chance and ability topics (not like that required advanced statistics but as we know the average padv player is really dumb). Anyhow, just wanted to point that, Im done complaining about weird stuff happening ingame and being called paranoid. Regards

Dagugo

Reaction score
As I said, u can belive in whatever u want, I'm not forcing anyone to belive, I'm just answering question that may u have, if u don't want read those things is simple, just don't open this thread, to point something, had statistic on university too, I wonder how u managed to do stadistics without knowing exactly catch rate for pokes, pointing here studies I found that statistics doesn't work for nothing, just a "may it could happen between a range"

PS: there is something called confidence interval, that may it could help you to know in wich range could u catch, but for that need catch rate.

Last edited:

huberto

Reaction score
I have started TM Discharge task yesterday together with Lord Sqnik, we were hunting INQ. I take +/- 3/4 of loots there but he looted TM first. I think his char is manipulated and has loot chance boosted because of GM possition.

Spoiler:
Just kidding :kappa:

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
First i would like to see this post in my section Crydokus Dramas Stories including all conspiracys threads instead of deleting them, somehow all this is funny and has some truth also.

However id like to give my opinion about all this because somehow what celzon and other playes complaint are true, the richest guys in game always get the best prizes, in every mini event, loterry, tournaments, catchs, everytime you make a good thing, the richest get the best instantly. I know Raissa and whole staff are not thinking in how to make richer SokSok or Knightmare, or Cppade and those pls and european guys who looks almost unbeatables and untouchables talking about richness, most of them become that rich in within a year, so i believe that game must change catch system again, it was alot better how it was before, when everyone was able to catch a cloned at least in 1 or 2 tickets, when everyone was able to catch good rare pokemons, and can get rich doing that, now everything is about BUY A ULTRA EPIC RARE POKEMON (SHINY, ELDER OR CLONED) and get richer by selling it, of course people who can do this thing as merchants are those guys i mentioned for example, so if a normal player would like to get a good cloned, it will be almost IMPOSIBLE which become game boring for HIM and will end retiring or selling his things for real cash as many of them actually do it.

My suggestion is to stop making shit so ultra overprices, STAFF has more than a year overprotecting cloned ninetales, cloned scizor, cloned vile and now those new pókemons that to get catched it must happen 1 time every 2 months, so if your idea is to keep players by making this shit epic dificult to see how much they resist and effort doing the same thing for hours, months and years, you are wrong, i prefer to retire than trying to get a shiny for example ive been trying to buy a shiny ursaning since starting 2016. Its almost 2018 i still dont see any in pvp, its ridiculous, CANT you adjust luck and gettable things based on the current people that play in PA?

For example i work 8 hours a day i just have to play at sundays and very late at night 1 hour if i can, When will be posible for me to get a good poke of my wishes for example? do i have to sell mybody?

ABOUT DONATORS CAN GET MORE LUCK OR THINGS thats a lie, i honestly guys would like to belive it Works like that but IT DOESNT WORK LIKE THAT im a true donators and i probaBLY have the most stupid luck 0 good cloneds caught in 15 cloned tickets i have spent, either a normal good catch, so problema is catch system which is boring and bad designed 0 enterteinment.

paralyzer776

Reaction score
First i would like to see this post in my section Crydokus Dramas Stories including all conspiracys threads instead of deleting them, somehow all this is funny and has some truth also.

However id like to give my opinion about all this because somehow what celzon and other playes complaint are true, the richest guys in game always get the best prizes, in every mini event, loterry, tournaments, catchs, everytime you make a good thing, the richest get the best instantly. I know Raissa and whole staff are not thinking in how to make richer SokSok or Knightmare, or Cppade and those pls and european guys who looks almost unbeatables and untouchables talking about richness, most of them become that rich in within a year, so i believe that game must change catch system again, it was alot better how it was before, when everyone was able to catch a cloned at least in 1 or 2 tickets, when everyone was able to catch good rare pokemons, and can get rich doing that, now everything is about BUY A ULTRA EPIC RARE POKEMON (SHINY, ELDER OR CLONED) and get richer by selling it, of course people who can do this thing as merchants are those guys i mentioned for example, so if a normal player would like to get a good cloned, it will be almost IMPOSIBLE which become game boring for HIM and will end retiring or selling his things for real cash as many of them actually do it.

My suggestion is to stop making shit so ultra overprices, STAFF has more than a year overprotecting cloned ninetales, cloned scizor, cloned vile and now those new pókemons that to get catched it must happen 1 time every 2 months, so if your idea is to keep players by making this shit epic dificult to see how much they resist and effort doing the same thing for hours, months and years, you are wrong, i prefer to retire than trying to get a shiny for example ive been trying to buy a shiny ursaning since starting 2016. Its almost 2018 i still dont see any in pvp, its ridiculous, CANT you adjust luck and gettable things based on the current people that play in PA?

For example i work 8 hours a day i just have to play at sundays and very late at night 1 hour if i can, When will be posible for me to get a good poke of my wishes for example? do i have to sell mybody?

ABOUT DONATORS CAN GET MORE LUCK OR THINGS thats a lie, i honestly guys would like to belive it Works like that but IT DOESNT WORK LIKE THAT im a true donators and i probaBLY have the most stupid luck 0 good cloneds caught in 15 cloned tickets i have spent, either a normal good catch, so problema is catch system which is boring and bad designed 0 enterteinment.

It's not about normal donating, it's about making a deals with the staff.

Dagugo

Reaction score
It's not about normal donating, it's about making a deals with the staff.

If im not wrong, u were deleted by illegal trades, so i guess those deals didnt work for you, if im wrong, correct me please.

@crydoku maybe i can talk some points here

1. Ill sound rude but for real, is not your fault that those players know how to play better than u, thats out of our hands, for those things, that are players that arent able to be better than others we made last hit, and dont say it doesnt work, cuz i can show u many raids where i managed to do most damage and last hit won, if they are rich and u arent (in case u arent), thats is because they know how to play better than you.

2. Talking about system, ill just say wich is better IN MY OPINION and for me is this one, before it, i used more than 20 tickets on cloned island and didnt catch anything, used more than 4000, balls on normal pokes and players from pearl that know me knows it, with this system i started to catch pokes more often (including cloned's), as the system is random, we cant give X poke X times per month, as i pointed thousand of times, it has to be based on luck, because if we decide to give X poke per X time, ppl will stop to go catching and just wait till the time comes and ofc they will cry, cuz they were there in the exactly moment and someone else caught.

3. Talking about shiny ursaring for example, remember they are shiny, that had to be hard, they are powerfull, that some ppl used to catch them with low amount of balls doesnt mean everyone will catch them with low amount of balls, shiny ursaing is already in game, idk who own it now, but it is already in game and if im not wrong there are 2, im sure nobody used many balls on it to say it is impossible.

4. Is not staff who make shinies overprices, we arent touching prices, is players who buy/sell them for a high price, for example i see on platinum, that ppl try to sell every tm that they get for 100k doesnt matter if there are many of them, but if someone would buy for that amount, it will keep this overprice (is just one example).

5. Talking about work, ill point one example (arcanist karl) he works alot, somedays mucho more than 8 hours, one day he logged in and suddently caught a shiny, u could play many hours per day (as me) but if we dont have luck we wont catch, and for me is fine, i would like to catch more and rare pokes, but i understand why it happens.

6. Giving one example about donators, you are the example, donator that doesnt have any kind of benefit.

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
Since Dagugo summoned me, gotta share my paranoia also:
- I haven't seen before people going to 5k+ gb on monsters as Im seeing now after catch system changing... Nothing can convince me that the catch is harder now (even tho bonus seems to be working fine), but trusting or not, that's the way the game is (and it already showed me many times how unlucky I am... hahaha). Lucky catches seems to be rare now, and most likely we will sit on a respawn until we buff the entire 100% bonus and count on it to catch... Sad but true history haha

Life goes on. We will always have something we like and something we don't, and the option of either keep playing or not is ours.

Ah, I also believe that Aga changed my luck to -50 after I left the staff the first time. Needing more staff member's luck/rigging to be wealthy again. /irony mode off

Aizen Sausuke

Reaction score
Si llego a una zona donde alguien esta haciendo una task de tm y lleva por ejemplo unos 7900/8000 pokemones matados y se logea, llego yo y mato 100 (que son los que le faltaban al otro jugador), hay una probabilidad que en esos 100 me loteen la tm a mi?

Es que algo así me sucedió haciendo la task de glalies (ice storm) Zai llevaba como 7400 glalies, luego se desconecto, entonces llegue yo y empece la misma task pero al llegar a 600 me lotearon la tm, y pues eso quiero saber, si fue suerte o es matemática pura?

Dagugo

Reaction score
Si llego a una zona donde alguien esta haciendo una task de tm y lleva por ejemplo unos 7900/8000 pokemones matados y se logea, llego yo y mato 100 (que son los que le faltaban al otro jugador), hay una probabilidad que en esos 100 me loteen la tm a mi?

Es que algo así me sucedió haciendo la task de glalies (ice storm) Zai llevaba como 7400 glalies, luego se desconecto, entonces llegue yo y empece la misma task pero al llegar a 600 me lotearon la tm, y pues eso quiero saber, si fue suerte o es matemática pura?

No nada que ver, tuviste suerte y fue coincidencia.

Back