What's new

Welcome!

Pa Player's Paranoia/doubts

Dagugo

Reaction score
Hello Dear Comunity

As the tittle said, i want to talk to you all in this thread about your "paranoias", doubts, comments or whatever you have in mind and maybe never got an answer, doesnt matter whatever it is i will answer while i can, everything will be answer based on my own knowledge as Comunity Manager and experienced player.

Point here your opinions about weird catch, things manipulated, fake loteries, your old suggestions that wasnt take in mind, whatever that you want an answer, ill do my best to try to help you to understand what is happening (while it is in my hands to answer).

eD2J09x.png

IMPORTANT: THIS IS NOT A STAFF THREAD, IT IS MADE IN MY OWN

paralyzer776

Reaction score
Paranoias? Are u assaulting me? Anyway, I know a lot of shit that people from staff done that they shouldn't do so it's really hard to believe in anything they say. Few EX Gm's were talking to me and they said how it all works, there even are proofs of some shit, but I won't talk about it, cuz I will probably get deleted instantly. You know your shit, I know mine.

Last edited:

Dagugo

Reaction score
Paranoias? Are u assaulting me? Anyway, I know a lot of shit that people from staff done that they shouldn't do so it's really hard to believe in anything they say. Few EX Gm's were talking to me and they said how it all works, there even are proofs of some shit, but I won't talk about it, cuz I will probably get deleted instantly. You know your shit, I know mine.

So ignore the thread and let others players that have something to say ask for them, is simple. Also im not insulting anyone, is more likely inko is saying.

Grayfoox

Reaction score
Well, I just want to know how much % do you guys have finished until today with Alola's update? As I remember, Raissa told us that Alola would be finished in September, but she got sick and everything stopped, now we are in november and we didn't see much about this... can we get a spoiler about it or at least the %?

paralyzer776

Reaction score
To the cloned island idea, why don't you just remove C Ticket from Donation and remove exhaust for C island or at least make a limit of C Tickets you can get from donation? Simple as that, KS isn't a problem, it's just a competition.

Dagugo

Reaction score
Well, I just want to know how much % do you guys have finished until today with Alola's update? As I remember, Raissa told us that Alola would be finished in September, but she got sick and everything stopped, now we are in november and we didn't see much about this... can we get a spoiler about it or at least the %?

I cant give u a certain % cuz im not working on it yet, but i cant tell you she is working in it, also zelricks is doing it too, as u can see, there are many pokemons ready (if not all of them), what happen with those counts, many times, pretty good ideas come to us from suggestions or our own ideas that we think, it has to be implemented as fast as we cant, like for example dungeons, those things, delay others works, but that doesnt mean we stop working in the other things neither it wont happen.

PD: sometimes, sprites arent ready in the time when we request them, so that delay us alot too and it is out of your hands.

Celsonz

Banned user
Reaction score
"Yes, it is possible to catch as every poke in map (unless it is said that isnt possible to catch like tyroge evo's or pokes 120+)

This will be the end of the disscusion here, if you want to continue pm me, find me in game or make a new thread in right section, lets continue with the point of the thread."

You wont tell me its possible to catch every poke in map because we know it wasnt while zelricks said years ago it is so why we should now trust you xd i wont talking more about it because its pointless

Dagugo

Reaction score
To the cloned island idea, why don't you just remove C Ticket from Donation and remove exhaust for C island or at least make a limit of C Tickets you can get from donation? Simple as that, KS isn't a problem, it's just a competition.

Here i want to point what raissa said:

There are few reasons behind our decision;
- rich in rl players, that are donating, are able to obtain many cloned tickets, which gives them some adventage by getting access to cloned island, where they can catch pokemon(s) with higher damage and hp.Yet it is limited with a cooldown on use.
Players, who aren't rich in real life, cannot donate, because they are from Venezuela or don't want to donate aren't able to afford cloned tickets every 2 days + premium every month. It's much easier for them to get it 3x per month. And that's fair enough.
- KS
- limiting amount of cloneds on server.

It shouldnt be removed, in my personal opinion, is a way to gratitude players to make a higher donation, KS in cloned island became a big problem instead of a competition, and in the same way, this exhaust keeps them with a bit more of rarity, i know anyone can say "but cloneds arent rare anymore" i know it, but would be even worse without exhaust, also new ones would be more common.

Dagugo

Reaction score
"Yes, it is possible to catch as every poke in map (unless it is said that isnt possible to catch like tyroge evo's or pokes 120+)

This will be the end of the disscusion here, if you want to continue pm me, find me in game or make a new thread in right section, lets continue with the point of the thread."

You wont tell me its possible to catch every poke in map because we know it wasnt while zelricks said years ago it is so why we should now trust you xd i wont talking more about it because its pointless

I never said that you have to trust me, its your own decision, i just want to explain everything and let you take your own conclusions by yourself.

paralyzer776

Reaction score

It shouldnt be removed, in my personal opinion, is a way to gratitude players to make a higher donation, KS in cloned island became a big problem instead of a competition, and in the same way, this exhaust keeps them with a bit more of rarity, i know anyone can say "but cloneds arent rare anymore" i know it, but would be even worse without exhaust, also new ones would be more common.

1. Simply put something else in Tickets Place, eg. Kanto Box 3/ Johto Box 3 < They're the same price (Idk why they're 6-7k tho), people like to open boxes so this reward should be enough. 2. Changing it from 10 to 7 days wouldn't make a huge difference in the amount of cloneds in the server, but huge difference for people who can only afford to go there on Weekends. 3. KS'ing is a part of the game after all + C Island is pretty big so there should be enough pokemons for everyone and remember KS is skill as well (determination/reflexes etc.). Before, when PA was still full of people, the game was beautiful even if you had to fight for Scyther between 20 people, it still was good.

Dagugo

Reaction score
Next thing about manipulation. Mega stones from start of spawing megas i killed like 110~ didnt get any stone 1 month 2 megas same thing like with those "legendary 3" is it normal?

It is totally normal, since it is based on luck, ill take one small example, i never looted a single tm neither shadow ball in 3 years of playing spending almost everyday in respawn while there are players that loot 2 tms in one day, sounds unfair but thats the luck, for example, if that would be manipulated wich could be the reason to give them to someone? and as i say to my friends, if i would have the power to give those op things to someone, why would i give to them instead of me, nobody would notice (i still didnt get any mega neither caught shiny, neither caught those legendary 3, neither caught aero and i have almost two years of CM)

in case of those "legendary 3" i was checking it, and i noticed that 4 of already in game (between all words) were caught in double catch rate event, 3 of them in plati, where the rate of catch was x4, this helped alot to catch those ppl them, pointing that someone would say this ppl donate, if im not wrong one of those ppl was from venezuela, i wonder how he would pay for one of those.

Last edited:

Celsonz

Banned user
Reaction score
It is totally normal, since it is based on luck, ill take one small example, i never looted a single tm neither shadow ball in 3 years of playing spending almost everyday in respawn while there are players that loot 2 tms in one day, sounds unfair but thats the luck, for example, if that would be manipulated wich could be the reason to give them to someone? and as i say to my friends, if i would have the power to give those op things to someone, why would i give to them instead of me, nobody would notice (i still didnt get any mega neither caught shiny, neither caught those legendary 3, neither caught aero and i have almost two years of CM)

in case of those "legendary 3" i was checking it, and i noticed that 4 of already in game (between all words) were caught in double catch rate event, 3 of them in plati, where the rate of catch was x4, this helped alot to catch those ppl them, pointing that someone would say this ppl donate, if im not wrong one of those ppl was from venezuela, i wonder how he would pay for one of those.

Maybe its based on luck but it is still same thing like with those pokes thats not normal it happend in similar time same thing

Dagugo

Reaction score
1. Simply put something else in Tickets Place, eg. Kanto Box 3/ Johto Box 3 < They're the same price (Idk why they're 6-7k tho), people like to open boxes so this reward should be enough. 2. Changing it from 10 to 7 days wouldn't make a huge difference in the amount of cloneds in the server, but huge difference for people who can only afford to go there on Weekends. 3. KS'ing is a part of the game after all + C Island is pretty big so there should be enough pokemons for everyone and remember KS is skill as well (determination/reflexes etc.). Before, when PA was still full of people, the game was beautiful even if you had to fight for Scyther between 20 people, it still was good.

giving boxes would break everything, thousand of pokes comming to pad, but in cloned ticket case, it doesnt hurt anyone, getting a cloned tickets doesnt mean u will catch one for sure, and the exhaust i still think it is fine, it controls the pokes comming from c island

paralyzer776

Reaction score
Maybe make this poll and see what people think? The economy of the game is broken already because of morrons setting up the prices so, why not? Thousand of pokes? I mean, isn't that good? More pokes on market, while amount of people playing is decreasing? 9 people browsing this thread, 4 visible. Do you guys have round-table discussions?:D

Last edited:

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Region and pokemons are not everything. You played pokemon Sun and Moon so you for sure know, that it requires many new systems and quests. For that part Jano is needed and he's absent until december. We have only 2 programmers, who are also studying and working, so they can't do 5 things daily (sadly :<, even I'm impatient). I thought it would be possible to be released in September, but things changed and we need to wait for Jano. Hohenheim has already good queue with things to do and I don't want to put more on him, even though i already requested from him some stuff for Alola :) . We were also dependant on spriters (we had 6 of them, 5 doing pokemons) and everything has been finished this month.
I can't really say when it will be released, I wish it could be between January and March, but I don't promise.

What wasn't catchable?

huberto

Reaction score
I don't see change of Cloned Ticket CD any usefull, going there every 2 weeks for someone who can only afford going there on weekends is fair enough for me. I was doing C Island this way for almost 2 years and never complained. If you have a problem of waiting that long you can start going there with 2 chars, there are people who play this way. I would rather consider review of balls needed for bonus for specific cloneds to avoid someone suffering like me, spending more than 1 year of constant trying to catch a single pokemon he want. Sure most of cloneds are perfectly fine with current bonus but there are some numbers made out of sense.

Can I know why do you think it will be bad if new cloneds become more common? I mean, we have to wait till some people catch new cloneds and price of them stabilize to get bonus rate for them, but how long do we have to wait? I don't exactly remember when new cloneds were added (Dodrio, Victreebel, Primeape and Weezing) but I think more than 6 months passed and how many of them were caugh? I know about 1 Weezing and some rumors about 1 Victreebel and Dodrio. I bet 3 years of waiting till fair number of people can catch it is a little bit too much.

Last edited:

Dagugo

Reaction score
Maybe its based on luck but it is still same thing like with those pokes thats not normal it happend in similar time same thing

Ill tell you one example in your case (im not trying to offend you if looks like that) if im not wrong, you caught shiny ariados last month as far i remember, when u caught it, u thought we manipulated catch to let you catch it? should a guy like selasor that used more than 500 on a shiny and didnt caught complaint cuz you caught one with less balls? should everyone catch this shiny with the same amount than you?

In your opinion, everyone that killed the same amount of megas, more than you, less than you should already have one mega? or only you should have one mega cuz that amount? remember that many ppl try to get them.

paralyzer776

Reaction score
I don't see change of Cloned Ticket CD any usefull, going there every 2 weeks for someone who can only afford going there on weekends is fair enough for me. I was doing C Island this way for almost 2 years and never complained. If you have a problem of waiting that long you can start going there with 2 chars, there are people who play this way. I would rather consider review of balls needed for bonus for specific cloneds to avoid someone suffering like me, spending more than 1 year of constant trying to catch a single pokemon he want. Sure most of cloneds are perfectly fine with current bonus but there are some numbers made out of sence.

Can I know why do you think it will be bad if new cloneds become more common? I mean, we have till some people catch new cloneds and price of them stabilize, but how long do we have to wait? I don't exactly remember when new cloneds were added (Dodrio, Victreebel, Primeape and Weezing) but I think more than 6 months passed and how many of them were caugh? I know about 1 Weezing and some rumors about 1 Victreebel and Dodrio. I bet 3 years of waiting till fair number of people can catch it is a little bit too much.

I am already going there with 3 chars. PA for me is about Cloned Island, nothing more matters, cuz everything is cheap because of the prices players made. I have to go there with 3 characters and whether I catch something, it isn't caught on my main. Huberto, do you expect to have bonus catch rate for new pokemons if there isn't one for Cloned Scyther?:D

Last edited:
Back