What's new

Welcome!

Our New System

Status
Not open for further replies.

jony5

Reaction score
I enjoiy all of the new systems and i have to tell to all...some ppls have amazing ideas to the server but stop spamming ideas and ideas cause we are all waiting to finally open the server and any new system will postergate more and more time. But anyways personal opinion.

mikamonster

Reaction score
Nice system... like when ur battling someone in PO it takes like forever to change pokemon... this is a whole lot easier

alek

Reaction score
I like how it's nearer to the playing screen and bigger to make pokemon changing easier.

But i still think displaying a xx/xx hp for each pokemon would be more useful than displaying hp %, because it can be misleading, for example, if you have a lvl 100 pokemon with 13% hp it might still be enough to kill some pokemons before it faints, but you're not quite sure since it just shows the %, not the exact hp.

D

Deleted_iKoob

alek said:
But i still think displaying a xx/xx hp for each pokemon would be more useful than displaying hp %, because it can be misleading, for example, if you have a lvl 100 pokemon with 13% hp it might still be enough to kill some pokemons before it faints, but you're not quite sure since it just shows the %, not the exact hp.

It would be unreadable with high lvl pokes with much health.

Blez

Reaction score
koob said:
alek said:

very true.

Drac

Reaction score
Hello,man my opinion is: I loved this new system!haha
I think he will be very useful, We no longer need to drag the Pokeball into space, and then use it
we can click on the icon and throw the pokemon haha!it will make the game more fast,and decrease the chance of dying since you do not waste time dragging the Pokeball.

Bye!

Drac

Blez

Reaction score
Drac said:
Hello,man my opinion is: I loved this new system!haha
I think he will be very useful, We no longer need to drag the Pokeball into space, and then use it
we can click on the icon and throw the pokemon haha!it will make the game more fast,and decrease the chance of dying since you do not waste time dragging the Pokeball.

Bye!

Drac
very true,idk how many tiems iv died tryign to switch my ball or got close to dieing because of that,this will make pa alot more better than po

alek

Reaction score
koob said:
alek said:

Well it could be displayed either under the picture of each pokemon by expanding the space between each picture, or next to the picture, since as of now half of the channel is empty, and i might be wrong but i don't think any pokemon gets over a 5 digit number of hp which isn't that big considering the font size of the client. :p

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
alek said:
koob said:
alek said:

Well it could be displayed either under the picture of each pokemon by expanding the space between each picture, or next to the picture, since as of now half of the channel is empty, and i might be wrong but i don't think any pokemon gets over a 5 digit number of hp which isn't that big considering the font size of the client. :p

maybe we will use the space left for other things, hehe

Blez

Reaction score
maybe we will use the space left for other things, hehe[/quote][/quote]
you should add a little thing down there that shows how many pokeballs total that you've used on catching pokemon or somthing,or maybe showing by the pokemon how many balls it took for you to catch the pokemon or if it was traded to you,you could add a T by the pokemon or maybe the level of the pokemon,idk just thinking :)

D

Deleted_iKoob

We are working now on attacks showing (clickable casting) in client with cooldown bar for each.

Blez

Reaction score
koob said:
We are working now on attacks showing (clickable casting) in client with cooldown bar for each.
well would the attacks switch between pokemon,because that could prolly become a bug in the future,from attack the attacks and then having your pokemon die,surely the attack should switch,just checking ;) great work guys.

Toddler

Reaction score
I think he's getting at...Since you guys are going to make moves click able, I think hes worried about them not switching out to the next pokemons move set..For example

Your hunting blastoise with venusaur...A blastoise somehow almost kills your venusaur..Lets say your venusaurs moves all have cooldowns..You decide to switch to your raichu..This is where he wonders if venusaurs moves will swap out for raichus moves without bugging. Thats what im getting of this, correct me if im wrong blez..But Will you still be able to set hotkeys? I would love to still be able to use them.

D

Deleted_iKoob

Toddler said:
Your hunting blastoise with venusaur...A blastoise somehow almost kills your venusaur..Lets say your venusaurs moves all have cooldowns..You decide to switch to your raichu..This is where he wonders if venusaurs moves will swap out for raichus moves without bugging. Thats what im getting of this, correct me if im wrong blez..But Will you still be able to set hotkeys? I would love to still be able to use them.

Thats what I understood but wasnt sure, hope we will develop not bugged system :) Anyway you can still use hotkeys, with them - bars will be still usefull ( you see when you attack is ready to cast )

Xampy

Reaction score
I still preffer the oldschool style.
I shouldnt call it oldschool because PokemonOnline BR is not so old.

Kibuba

Reaction score
I saw this post so many time ago...
But i have never post anything xd...

-It's a really good job what are the staff doing!
This game will be awesome ;)! (I hope)

Cya~~

Afro Dillo

Reaction score
Toddler said:
I think he's getting at...Since you guys are going to make moves click able, I think hes worried about them not switching out to the next pokemons move set..For example

i'm pretty sure thats what he ment i can see his point, however i think the developers won't have a problem with =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back