What's new

Welcome!

Orange Archipelago

Losk

Reaction score
Rebalance is finished and we are testing for any bugs right now. The new island will undergo final testing tomorrow, as far as I know there are 4 quests in it. Then both updates will be launched hopefully in a few days unless any unforeseen things happen that we couldn't have predicted. So have faith, it's coming and we are alive!
Hope this news gives you some hope.
i hope u're telling the truth about these things are done. But the new client had a 2 weeks delay after a adm said it would go out at the next day, now ure saying a few days, doing the maths i cant keep myself from thinking it will be a few months till these things will be ingame.(btw i hope im wrong)

Dzoon

Banned user
Reaction score
i hope u're telling the truth about these things are done. But the new client had a 2 weeks delay after a adm said it would go out at the next day, now ure saying a few days, doing the maths i cant keep myself from thinking it will be a few months till these things will be ingame.(btw i hope im wrong)

true. a few day in pa = month in rl.

Ludacha

Reaction score
Nice,thats all what people want to hear.Just some informations to keep us patient...I hope you success in this soon as possible

pdmonkey11

Reaction score
In all this years we could have Sinnoh in game....
3 years and we just have Kanto, johto, Orange...

in 3 years we have pretty much 3 gens thats pretty good orange isnt a gen but its still something that takes up time i dont understand what point your tying to come across here

Grayfoox

Reaction score
the question is... Why we need to force you to say something about rebalance, update, events, etc? xD

Nice and thanks for your answer Khan

Kirminex

Reaction score
Rebalance is finished and we are testing for any bugs right now. The new island will undergo final testing tomorrow, as far as I know there are 4 quests in it. Then both updates will be launched hopefully in a few days unless any unforeseen things happen that we couldn't have predicted. So have faith, it's coming and we are alive!
Hope this news gives you some hope.
thx :)

psych07

Reaction score
its like games of gba & gbc, when come one new we play get bored stop, pass a year, come one new we play stop and always will be like this :D

Ludacha

Reaction score
Well last island is big,i think we no need more islands...no need more for now
Just some good quests..that takes time and need much items and tasks...
I hope it will be when they made new client first

Last edited:

Thasar

Reaction score
Orange Archipelago
Hello I'm continuing the map that the player takashi started long ago, so the news is that we have Orange Archipelago, it mean more quests, more npc, new gyms and more. ill post more info, when i finish it.

Ill upload an island every month.
it mean every month ill make update with an island, is more easy to do and players will not have to wait long..

Posted 18-06-13

You said upload every month now is 12.2013 you posted it 06.2013 Now we have two islands where are next? 6 months and 2 islands?

Last edited:

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
Orange Archipelago
Hello I'm continuing the map that the player takashi started long ago, so the news is that we have Orange Archipelago, it mean more quests, more npc, new gyms and more. ill post more info, when i finish it.

Ill upload an island every month.
it mean every month ill make update with an island, is more easy to do and players will not have to wait long..

Posted 18-06-13

You saw upload every month now is 12.2013 you posted it 06.2013 Now we have two islands where are next? 6 months and 2 islands?

Calm your horses buddy, how can someone do everything at the same time? you guys want rebalance, orange archipelago, new client, correction of bugs, events, everything at the same time, aren't you happy with this lot of updates we are getting actually?
Is impossible to makes you guys happy, sometimes isnt staff's fault, you are never good enought with what they gives you.

Thasar

Reaction score
Calm your horses buddy, how can someone do everything at the same time? you guys want rebalance, orange archipelago, new client, correction of bugs, events, everything at the same time, aren't you happy with this lot of updates we are getting actually?
Is impossible to makes you guys happy, sometimes isnt staff's fault, you are never good enought with what they gives you.

So why he wrote "every month ill make update with an island, is more easy to do and players will not have to wait long.. " Hmm you always have 200000 arguments to justify. You saw about events we have 3 in game (Halloween , Xmas , Valentine) He can make them 3-5 months earlier to have all for time. I think you will say it is too more to one person. Maybe time to add 2-3 new persons to create maps etc??

And second. At map we can see third island

flerk0.png

Why we can't use it?

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
So why he wrote "every month ill make update with an island, is more easy to do and players will not have to wait long.. " Hmm you always have 200000 arguments to justify. You saw about events we have 3 in game (Halloween , Xmas , Valentine) He can make them 3-5 months earlier to have all for time. I think you will say it is too more to one person. Maybe time to add 2-3 new persons to create maps etc??

And second. At map we can see third island

flerk0.png

Why we can't use it?
I wont even answer you, let's ask to Nino give up about his life to make you and all the complainers happy, and to forget about our client bugs, is more important to get a new island instead of fix them.

ZainPF

Reaction score
Thats why like I say , the world will never change e.e , make the complainers the staff members and the staff the complainers then
we should see what happens when they have 0 talent/skill and more pressure on ^^ and the staff will be nagging every minute , then they will know how staff feels like..

Back