What's new

Welcome!

Orange Archipelago

Ludacha

Reaction score
Well i dont wanna to hurry you guys,just i wanna said that you promise to use that every 1 month new update of island
So now it should be 2 new islands more after ascorbia,and there is nothing :/ have any chance to say some date?
Anything exept word "soon"...

Demon Queen

Reaction score
Well i dont wanna to hurry you guys,just i wanna said that you promise to use that every 1 month new update of island
So now it should be 2 new islands more after ascorbia,and there is nothing :/ have any chance to say some date?
Anything exept word "soon"...
Nice question :D i would like to know too :D

Arroni Amman

Reaction score
As Ludacha said, the month is going to end soon and you didn't add even second island:/
Why does it take so long? All players are waiting for bigger updates and not much has been done yet... The game is getting a bit boring because there is nothing new. We were promised to recieve new islands every month and also rebalance which was supposed to be added "very soon" and we have only some sprits and Ascorbia. We would be very grateful if you do something a bit faster then our favourite "soon".

Reaction score
:)

As Ludacha said, the month is going to end soon and you didn't add even second island:/
Why does it take so long? All players are waiting for bigger updates and not much has been done yet... The game is getting a bit boring because there is nothing new. We were promised to recieve new islands every month and also rebalance which was supposed to be added "very soon" and we have only some sprits and Ascorbia. We would be very grateful if you do something a bit faster then our favourite "soon".
PERFECT :)
Nice,Adixior2d2!!!!

Grayfoox

Reaction score
I hope they are busy with Halloween Event from next month XD

don't forget about the new rebalance please e.e! almost 1 year and nothing u.u

Obreviate

Reaction score
I hope they are busy with Halloween Event from next month XD

don't forget about the new rebalance please e.e! almost 1 year and nothing u.u

Being patient is a virtue that everyone not has! But it's the only thing we can say is: Be patient! The rebalancing is more nearest that you can imagine. And on the halloween event ... well I still prefer not to do, no comment except to say it again, wait!

Reaction score
Patient?
HAHAHAHAHA
All people, in all life of Pa need much PATIENT XD
Being patient is a virtue that everyone not has! But it's the only thing we can say is: Be patient! The rebalancing is more nearest that you can imagine. And on the halloween event ... well I still prefer not to do, no comment except to say it again, wait!

Kirminex

Reaction score
could you atleast inform us on how much progress is done by now?
i mean like a certain % or even telling us there will be x amount of quests and so.

SpikeTown

Banned user
Reaction score
when will all old & pro players who left out the game return?

SOON
I remember 2 years ago... ONLY pro players... Good times right :<

Seriously, if u ask me if i prefer old times or johto update and new things... i would prefer old times with the waiting list, i was like the number 50+ always xDDDDDDD
PvP always full with many players talking, duels :<

Losk

Reaction score
I remember 2 years ago... ONLY pro players... Good times right :<

Seriously, if u ask me if i prefer old times or johto update and new things... i would prefer old times with the waiting list, i was like the number 50+ always xDDDDDDD
PvP always full with many players talking, duels :<

old times was full and now it isnt, because the staff cant keep it up with their words, so ppl that cant be that PAtience left the game for good and chased a game where the staff do what they claim when they claim.
For obre: being patient is really a virtue, so is talking the truth. When the staff said they would release an island per month and after 3 months only 1 was released, the staff doesnt seems to be telling the truth before and whats is even worse they dont inform the community the real reasons its not done, just that we need to wait.

SpikeTown

Banned user
Reaction score
old times was full and now it isnt, because the staff cant keep it up with their words, so ppl that cant be that PAtience left the game for good and chased a game where the staff do what they claim when they claim.
For obre: being patient is really a virtue, so is talking the truth. When the staff said they would release an island per month and after 3 months only 1 was released, the staff doesnt seems to be telling the truth before and whats is even worse they dont inform the community the real reasons its not done, just that we need to wait.
Before johto update, they said, JOHTO WILL COME SOON! after 2x years it appeared.
Now this? PA isnt the best anymore...

Khan

Reaction score
Rebalance is finished and we are testing for any bugs right now. The new island will undergo final testing tomorrow, as far as I know there are 4 quests in it. Then both updates will be launched hopefully in a few days unless any unforeseen things happen that we couldn't have predicted. So have faith, it's coming and we are alive!
Hope this news gives you some hope.

SpikeTown

Banned user
Reaction score
Rebalance is finished and we are testing for any bugs right now. The new island will undergo final testing tomorrow, as far as I know there are 4 quests in it. Then both updates will be launched hopefully in a few days unless any unforeseen things happen that we couldn't have predicted. So have faith, it's coming and we are alive!
Hope this news gives you some hope.
In all this years we could have Sinnoh in game....
3 years and we just have Kanto, johto, Orange...

Back