What's new

Welcome!

Opinion: About the new client

What is your opinion about this new client?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Viper

Reaction score
As we have recently seen, a new client with new updates and features has been added to the game. This client took a lot of time and effort from the staff and now that we are able to use it I think its time for the players to give an opinion about this client as a way to show how happy or frustrated they are. That's why I created a poll on this thread and I think that everyone should vote.

There are 4 options:
1-I like the new client.
2-I dislike some things on the new client.*
3-I don't like the new client.*
4-I can't even play with this client.

2*-Mention what.
3*-Mention why.

This voting is important because with it, staff will be able to see who is happy and who is not and maybe it will be easier for them to help those who aren't happy.

Regards,
The Viper/Ruizaoishere

PS: please avoid fighting.

Last edited:

WARIOandme

Reaction score
Somewhere in the universe (possibly multiverse), M
2*-Mention what.

Just fix some bugs about HP, add a possibility to use an opinion to choose between the new autoloot system and old one, since it's annoying getting more trash loot into the server, and using time on throwing out things you don't want. But the most important thing, as fast as possible make it possible for everyone to play. If that won't happen I'll lose some good friends (I'm not the only one), and someone been here since the beginning... Just a sudden ending is sad... "Buy a new PC or something" the higher staff says, well not everyone has cash for it :p If admins could improve things like this then it would all be perfect.

Last edited:

rock

Reaction score
I can't even play with this client.
Because,my pc gives a C++ error,my pc don't have a virus,i uptaded my Nvidia,i upload Microsoft files but nothing...

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
I can't even play with this client.
Because,my pc gives a C++ error,my pc don't have a virus,i uptaded my Nvidia,i upload Microsoft files but nothing...
That's not even client's fault. It's because of missing files in your windows lol.

StrikerBeckham

Reaction score
How do you expect to play PA with a computer like this.
Old_computer.jpg

rock

Reaction score
Last edited:

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
I download my files.
And it error only this game,if old client i don't see C++ error.

A staff member's job is help players,not lots of laugh their problems.Because it's give a bad image.
sure but talking stupid things like it's client fault is really funny. Try to google your problem.

rock

Reaction score
sure but talking stupid things like it's client fault is really funny. Try to google your problem.
I don't say ''It's client fault and you are bad staff member''.
I just say ''Help me i want play this game and this problem only this game''.
And i search Google my problem too...

Last edited:

Frissy

Reaction score
I don't like colours hp of Pokemons, old is better.
I don't like new autoloot, it is tiresome coming to corpses for items, especially in safari zone. If it will be like that, but without coming to corpses, it will be great.

wizard

Reaction score
I can't play because i have 2 fps with normal client and when i try to open Padventures Dx9 1dasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasd.PNG it appear to me, and i don't know what to do to solve this problem .. :/

SpoderMan

Banned user
Reaction score
I'm starting to think that "wooden pc" is just a dream to some people.. Before the update some guys were playing with their calculators

Seriously, my pc isn't good and I just lag sometimes

Makarno.-

Reaction score
I loved new client. Just some details that I'm sure they're gonna be fixed (changing place of chat windows, colour of HP bar, etc).

The Viper

Reaction score

Mang Pearl

Reaction score
I liked the client overall, except one thing, when I walk it seems I'm lagging, smart walking doesn't make difference and dash walking is worse.

Obreviate

Reaction score
All the opinions are welcome even tough I made this thread with the main subject of knowing people opinions, likes and dislikes, people are free to mention suggestions here too if they want.

No it does not work that way.
If there is already a specific thread for this, so it should be done there! Without the need to create another.

And that's part of forum's rules!

http://46.105.24.210/showthread.php?29381-Forum-Rules.

3. Before creating new thread/report, check if it isn’t already available. (use ‘search’ option)

That's all
Cya

Last edited:

SpoderMan

Banned user
Reaction score
I'm sorry Obre, but this thread has a poll and it's just to know if the people like or don't.. And tell why they like or hate the new client..
The main objective of this thread isn't do suggestions or smt like it.

Back