What's new

Welcome!

[Open Beta] Suggestions

Camel

Reaction score
Hey there!

First off.. let me start by congratulating the [PA] Staff. They've done a great job!
These are my humble critics, suggestions and reports..

Lets start with the Pokemon in general!
As you all know.. these are level based.. they have their independent level and skills.. right?
Well i think they are not balanced at all.. at least not most of them..

For example.. i think a level 30 Pokemon should have not just more attack but also defense against a level 10.. i've made my tests with some mid-level Pokemon.. (It's still applicable) Most of the times.. the level 10 Pokemon inflicted the same damage at any level to any other higher Pokemon.. (This proves the defense system needs to be improved)

I don't know if a level 25 Pokemon is considered high.. but still.. you can't notice this level advantage when fighting low level pokemons (Levels 3 - 6)

Items loot rate and Items related (Pokeballs, shop items, etc.)
For some this is an issue.. for others it ain't!
I think the items loot dropping chance must be increased in some Pokemon.. Keeping in mind that you waste more than you earn... by a lot!

Pokeballs.. and by pokeballs i mean all balls in general are kind of expensive! Unless you are a high leveled player with high level pokemons.. this wont be an issue.. but to fresh players.. and even mid-leveled players.. money its really hard to get!

Monster caves & Respawns
This is what most people have problems with.. Caves are just either to big.. or to small! And there's only a few amount of Pokemons in every cave with a high spawn time! You can walk all over a cave and just kill 4 or 5 Pokemons.. I think spawn times should be increased.. or more Pokemons should be added to the caves!

Account Manager!
Once logged into your own account.. there's an account manager.. and for some reason players are not able to use it..

OPEN BETA!
Staff members.. isn't this supposed to be an Open Beta??
This means what? We are still in test mode right?
I think rates should be increased a bit.. by rates i mean everything.. just for this beta period..
Because i dont see the point.. of leveling.. and wasting time in a way.. because at the end of the Beta period.. everything will be lost!

Plus! I think it would be easier for us to report bugs and actually enjoy the game.. because we'll get the chance of catching more pokemons.. making sure everything works.. etc!

Some of you must think that everything is almost fixed.. well let me tell you something.. its not!
I've seen a lot of bugs.. reported and fixed this same day! And i bet more will come.. And the only way of finding these bugs its by exploring and actually getting to play the game.. which its kind of hard atm.. since it takes a lot of time just to get enough pokemons and supplies to go out hunting!

IM NOT saying the game should be easier.. But i think its something to think about.. since we are still testing right?
As i said.. at the end of the Beta period.. everything will be restarted.. so i dont see whats the big deal!

Hope this was useful.. im really trying to enjoy this OT!
To be honest i used to be a pokemon fan when i was a kid jeje.. so this server brings a lot of memories.. that's the reason i play it.. because i enjoy it :)

Im here to help in any way possible.. and ill be arround reporting stuff..

Yours,
Camel

Darkhaos

Reaction score
Camel said:
As you all know.. these are level based.. they have their independent level and skills.. right?

For example.. i think a level 30 Pokemon should have not just more attack but also defense against a level 10.. i've made my tests with some mid-level Pokemon.. (It's still applicable) Most of the times.. the level 10 Pokemon inflicted the same damage at any level to any other higher Pokemon.. (This proves the defense system needs to be improved)

I don't know if a level 25 Pokemon is considered high.. but still.. you can't notice this level advantage when fighting low level pokemons (Levels 3 - 6)

Yeah maybe you're right in some things (like the defense), but another thing (attack, heal, etc) is very well balanced.

Camel said:
I think the items loot dropping chance must be increased in some Pokemon.. Keeping in mind that you waste more than you earn... by a lot!

No, for mee, loot chance is high, because i looted sandbags, leaves, stone orbs, bag of pollems very fast, also the NPCS buy the items in a very well price.

Pokeballs.. and by pokeballs i mean all balls in general are kind of expensive! Unless you are a high leveled player with high level pokemons.. this wont be an issue.. but to fresh players.. and even mid-leveled players.. money its really hard to get![/quote]

Again no. So much players are thinking on "how hard is get money for balls in PO", but this is not PO and also getting money is very easy, also, pokeballs price is a little bit low.

Camel said:
Monster caves & Respawns
This is what most people have problems with.. Caves are just either to big.. or to small! And there's only a few amount of Pokemons in every cave with a high spawn time! You can walk all over a cave and just kill 4 or 5 Pokemons.. I think spawn times should be increased.. or more Pokemons should be added to the caves!

You're right here, some places needs to be improved, you can take screenshots of these places (With some position included) and post in on forum, nino will fix that.

Camel said:
Account Manager!
Once logged into your own account.. there's an account manager.. and for some reason players are not able to use it..

Not a bug, you need to create account and character once.

Camel said:
OPEN BETA!
I think rates should be increased a bit.. by rates i mean everything.. just for this beta period..
Because i dont see the point.. of leveling.. and wasting time in a way.. because at the end of the Beta period.. everything will be lost!

Plus! I think it would be easier for us to report bugs and actually enjoy the game.. because we'll get the chance of catching more pokemons.. making sure everything works.. etc!

The exp rate is already increased, i think it is 8-10x, also the mission of this beta is that players tests all like if they are playing on the official release.

Camel said:
Some of you must think that everything is almost fixed.. well let me tell you something.. its not!
I've seen a lot of bugs.. reported and fixed this same day! And i bet more will come.. And the only way of finding these bugs its by exploring and actually getting to play the game.. which its kind of hard atm.. since it takes a lot of time just to get enough pokemons and supplies to go out hunting!

In 4-5 days u'll see pokemons level 100 ;)!, just play and enjoy (And don't forgot to report bugs) :D

Carlitos I

Reaction score
Well in my opinion pkeballs ARE expensive because 500 pokecoins for a simple pokeball? I was killing pokes (with my low lvl) and when I finished my starter pokeballs I could only buy 4 normal balls wich I didnt catch anything then only 3 then after an hour I culd buy another 3 and well didnt catch anything

But returning to the topic this is for finding bugs not for catching pokes so

GOOD LUCK :D

Alba

Honorary Members
Reaction score
As promised camel, i'm reading your thread, and we will improve the caves soon.

Keemstar

Reaction score
Camel said:
Hey there!

First off.. let me start by congratulating the [PA] Staff. They've done a great job!
These are my humble critics, suggestions and reports..

Pokeballs.. and by pokeballs i mean all balls in general are kind of expensive! Unless you are a high leveled player with high level pokemons.. this wont be an issue.. but to fresh players.. and even mid-leveled players.. money its really hard to get!

Monster caves & Respawns

Account Manager!

OPEN BETA!

IM NOT saying the game should be easier.. But i think its something to think about.. since we are still testing right?
As i said.. at the end of the Beta period.. everything will be restarted.. so i dont see whats the big deal!

Hope this was useful.. im really trying to enjoy this OT!
To be honest i used to be a pokemon fan when i was a kid jeje.. so this server brings a lot of memories.. that's the reason i play it.. because i enjoy it :)

Im here to help in any way possible.. and ill be arround reporting stuff..

Yours,
Camel

1. Notice the Pokémon type, water Pokémons have improved defense against Fire type Pokémon because the effect is the same as in 3D world - Water is used to fight the Fire. Overall I disagree with your opinion.

2. The loot is very good for me, I even think its too much. Bellsprout is like a 'Bag of Polem' machine (Loots every time), even it sells for quite a lot of ca$h! If the loot rate was increased the game would have no sense therefore people would loot Evolution Stones every 10 Pokémons! Overall I disagree with you.

3. Stop expecting games to be easy... You always start from scratch and fight your way through! The game would get even easier for the Higher Level Trainers even you said it... The game needs to be challenging and with that you have more fun! Overall I disagree with your opinion.

4. Beta = Tests and finding bugs in description. Beta is for help, not make the PA team do all the work themselves also its easier for all of us! You can explore the map with higher level and know what to do when the game is fully realesed... The EXP is increased it will be lowered by 8x, thats why it is so easy (You see people with Charizards in the 2 first days). Overall I disagree.

Think about it guys and thank you for reading.

Regards,

Keemstar.

Back