What's new

Welcome!

October raids

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
L6ywIqw.png

From this Friday 09/10 until 05/11 we'll be doing creepy raids. Smaller and also bigger ones, from which you can obtain creepy eyes:
0yly8Kh.png

You can use them to draw random reward from CMs. Full list will be posted in friday, it starts at decorations and ends on tm cases, boxes and helds.

Tsotss

Reaction score
Everyone gers Creepy Eyes or only few with top dmg or just 1 top dmger?

Btw, its really nice - something new!

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Everyone gers Creepy Eyes or only few with top dmg or just 1 top dmger?

Btw, its really nice - something new!

during big raids just few, lucky ones. But during those smaller like zombies attacking cities anyone who kills a zombie. Ofc it doesn't have 100% drop rate, but high enough to drop few during a raid.

Himbeere

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
As I saw in the last raid, not only top dmg and last kill so... there is some chance to get it :)

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Some special reward for players with highest amount?
Maybe loot,catch,exp tickets? Like from daily login rewards?

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Some special reward for players with highest amount?
Maybe loot,catch,exp tickets? Like from daily login rewards?

No, rewards system in this case will be manual, since Jano is away only CMs and I can change creepy eyes for rewards and you can notice in 1st post, I said "draw" which means that once you get certain amount, you can draw a random thing out of the reward pool. It will most likely be a bag in which number = bag slot = your reward

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
No, rewards system in this case will be manual, since Jano is away only CMs and I can change creepy eyes for rewards and you can notice in 1st post, I said "draw" which means that once you get certain amount, you can draw a random thing out of the reward pool. It will most likely be a bag in which number = bag slot = your reward

Ok, can you add also as a rewards some tickets like that, please? :)
Guess they are wouldnt be too op rewards.

Ludacha

Reaction score
Just to ask about raids. Its third day of it and i didnt seen any.It happening only at night or?
Because i was online only till 20h and in morning

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Hello, When the list ? pikachudetective evilskyuper

thought Sting would post, damn nab. There's no list. I already said you can draw random reward. It is necessary to have 20 eyes for each draw. If you want an exchange, send parcel to CM/me with bag slot number from 1 to 50 + eyes or catch us in game to exchange via trade.

Tsu

Reaction score
Just an observation, think about, the time and effort who an player do to get 20 eyes is equal for all, but one player get box 2 and other player get box 4, one more time the "work hard" go to trash because that game loves the factor "luck" or "random", well, is it. Good Luck to everbody, not only to "luckers".

Deltafox on Diamond

Reaction score
after the neglect of the last event, where I practically stayed for a week playing for more than 15 hours to get extra points for extra prices, and nothing was resolved, when new events appear promising good prizes to extra scorers always sound like a trap, a way of make many players go crazy playing for hours for an almost useless purpose, thanks, good event to all

Simpsomp

Reaction score
after the neglect of the last event, where I practically stayed for a week playing for more than 15 hours to get extra points for extra prices, and nothing was resolved, when new events appear promising good prizes to extra scorers always sound like a trap, a way of make many players go crazy playing for hours for an almost useless purpose, thanks, good event to all

Instead of being so negative complaining about the past event, you should know that there will be a reward for those points.

Hello guys, we know about your effort in relation to the points collected during the extra missions of the season event, so we just need your patience because one of our admins is travelling and now cant program the points exchange command, we ask you to wait until the end of october / mid of november to change it.

We're so sorry with the inconvenience.

I invite you to be more present in the forum and read updates from events or the game.

chillumbreon

Deltafox on Diamond

Reaction score
Instead of being so negative complaining about the past event, you should know that there will be a reward for those points.

I invite you to be more present in the forum and read updates from events or the game.

chillumbreon

From now on, I thank you for the invitation to participate more in the forum, but no thanks, I have other occupations that unfortunately prevent me from logging in daily to find out more about what happens or not, and about Edinho talking about it about the rewards that will be made regarding the points of the event I mentioned, then I tell you dear citizen, it was not for lack of information that of my comment, but even so, I thank you for your excellent attention, Thank you very much

Back