demzpacito

Reaction score
Rejected.

Exactly which new pokemon?
About alola, we have their prices on NPC already

Some missing right now:

Froakie, Frogardier, Greninja
Munchlax, Mime Jr, Happiny, Bonsly, Mantyke
Herdier (assuming Lilipup wont have price)
Vanilite, Vanilish, Vaniluxe
Bergmite, Avalugg
Alomomola
Fraxure, Haxorus
Golett, Golurk
Lopunny
Klefki

MestredoBCC

Reaction score
Some missing right now:

Bergmite, Avalugg
Alomomola
Fraxure, Haxorus
Golett, Golurk
Lopunny
Klefki

Bumb, and add this poke to sell in market too, gollet/golurk and alomomola cant..

mmarvim

Reaction score
Some missing right now:

Bergmite, Avalugg
Alomomola
Fraxure, Haxorus
Golett, Golurk
Lopunny
Klefki

Froakie [80HD]
Frogardier [160 HD]
Greninja [3.000 HD]
Munchlax, Mime Jr, Happiny, Bonsly, Mantyke [80~160HD]
Herdier [150HD]
Vanilite [50HD]
Vanilish [200HD]
Vaniluxe [2.000~2.500HD]
Bergmite [80HD]
Avalugg [1.000~1.500HD]
Alomomola [1.000 HD]
Fraxure [1.500 HD]
Haxorus [3.000 HD ~ 4.000 HD]
Golett [180 HD]
Golurk [2.000 HD]
Lopunny [1.000 ~ 1.500 HD]
Klefki [2.000 ~ 3.000 HD]

And well, i was checking the price of alola pokes that are you planning to add, and have a question: Why are you guys putting the price of everysingle new pokes so hight? Again, from time to time it will become cheaper from player to player, so why that? Just to do extra chance (in this not so good catch system) of everysingle pokemon become in, sorry for that but, stupid amoud of balls?
This is becoming more and more borring, and yes, here i am, crying again. This isn't nice, mainly in diamond, where catching things only after extra chance is a normal thing... Can you guys reconsider someway?

Last edited:

mmarvim

Reaction score
And well, i was checking the price of alola pokes that are you planning to add, and have a question: Why are you guys putting the price of everysingle new pokes so hight? Again, from time to time it will become cheaper from player to player, so why that? Just to do extra chance (in this not so good catch system) of everysingle pokemon become in, sorry for that but, stupid amoud of balls?
This is becoming more and more borring, and yes, here i am, crying again. This isn't nice, mainly in diamond, where catching things only after extra chance is a normal thing... Can you guys reconsider someway?

BTW, as i said, here comes more and more @#$ prices, putting npc's price same (or more) than players sell it, pokes that evolves level 40/50 is becoming expensiver than level 80 last evos pokemons... really don't get this logic. So why don't make the prices of everysingle pokemon since kanto expensiver??? Since them all are on map, have almst the same catch %, can easily get them leveling the first form. The reason of NPC's price aren't really clear here*.

KISfaiu.png

*Edit: Maybe it is, just to fu up with catch system and borrow who plays for that. So, why don't make them give less XP and looting too? This way you fu up players who don't give a fu about catch and only like to xp etc too!

Edit2: Sorry about language, i know i shouldn't be talking like that but damn, i'm really upset with some attitudes, i think we have this 3 majorities way to play PA since aways: 1-Dueling 2-Exping 3-Catching. Since aways i play this game in the third way, them i see great improvements to Dueling's persons, awesomes to Exping's persons, and the opposite to players who like to catch things...

Last edited:

MestredoBCC

Reaction score
Need price and bonus for some pokes:
Druddigon = 3k
Alomomola = 1k
Carrosta = 3k
Lopunny = 1k
Diggersby=1.5k
Whimsicott = 2k
Jellicent = 1k
Lilligant = 1k
Bastiodon = 3k
Carbink = 1k
Comfey = 3k
Lycanroc forms= 2k
Cofragius =2k
Spiritbomb =2k

Last edited:

MestredoBCC

Reaction score
Bumppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

mmarvim

Reaction score
Lycanroc forms are uncatchable, if this is your purpose. And confey probably will be an Absol like catch. And even if this got extra, 3k it's a very low price for it imo. I don't really know what to say about another prices. I don't know if u noticed it, but almst all alola pokemons cost way expensiver than 1st~3rd generation, so don't know if this is the way they are putting prices on pokemons anymore.

demzpacito

Reaction score
Lycanroc forms are uncatchable, if this is your purpose. And confey probably will be an Absol like catch. And even if this got extra, 3k it's a very low price for it imo. I don't really know what to say about another prices. I don't know if u noticed it, but almst all alola pokemons cost way expensiver than 1st~3rd generation, so don't know if this is the way they are putting prices on pokemons anymore.

Most pokes from the list arent actually from Alola, though had been introduced along with

Spiritomb and Cofagrigus are missing price too btw

MestredoBCC

Reaction score
Most pokes from the list arent actually from Alola, though had been introduced along with

Spiritomb and Cofagrigus are missing price too btw
I will add spiritbomb in list. Thanks
Cofragius dont have respaw in game yet i think.
Lycanroc have 1 for each form to caught in respaw.
I dont care about price staff put in pokemon, i only want the poke have bonus.

demzpacito

Reaction score
Theres no Lycanrocs 120- in resp anymore

And i thought about cofagrigus cause aegislash also doesnt have resp and has price

MestredoBCC

Reaction score
Druddigon = 3k
Alomomola = 1k
Carrosta = 3k
Lopunny = 1k
Diggersby=1.5k
Whimsicott = 2k
Jellicent = 1k
Lilligant = 1k
Bastiodon = 3k
Carbink = 1k
Comfey = 3k
Lycanroc forms= 2k
Cofragius =2k
Spiritbomb =2k

2019 now and no bonus....
BUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Shadow Mist

Reaction score
Druddigon = 3k
Alomomola = 1k
Carrosta = 3k
Lopunny = 1k
Diggersby=1.5k
Whimsicott = 2k
Jellicent = 1k
Lilligant = 1k
Bastiodon = 3k
Carbink = 1k
Comfey = 3k
Lycanroc forms= 2k
Cofragius =2k
Spiritbomb =2k

i will be harsh as fuck to see if you stop being so annoying about it

Alomomola, Drudiggon, Spiritomb and Cofagrigus will get NPC price soon, someone with access to files has to add them

Carracosta is part of a quest, so I doubt he will get NPC price, that means you shouldn't expect it at least for now.

Lopunny, Diggersby, Whismicott, Jellicent, Lilligant, Bastiodon, Carbink, Lycanror(all forms) WONT get price for now, as they spawns have been added within less than 2 month, which is minimun time required for them to have NPC price.

Comfey, well, as I mentioned on older post when you asked for some cloneds, but you seem too blind to notice it:
The following Pokemons won't get extra chance:
- Aerodactyl
- Milotic
- Absol
- Cloned Dragonite
- Cloned Ninetales
- Comfey
- Alolan Ninetales
- Alolan Sandslash
- Type: Null
- Silvally
- Red Gyarados
- Crystal Onix
- Elder Charizard
- Shiny Pokemons
- Pokemons with NPC price lower than 200 HD

ps: Lycanrors spawn at 121+ so what's the point to give them a NPC price?

i hope that you're smart enough to take this answer as "please fucking wait, we will take care of it when we can".

cya

MestredoBCC

Reaction score
The problem i ask this in setember 2018, and the STAFF promisse to add in outuber 2018. Now 2019 and dont have for Alomomola, Drudiggon, Spiritomb and Cofagrigus.

Carracosta is part of a quest, but is a poke you have to caught, in server Diamond is hard to caught him, so i think is nice put bonus.

Lopunny, Diggersby, Whismicott, Jellicent, Lilligant, Bastiodon, Carbink, Lycanror(all forms) WONT get price for now, as they spawns have been added within less than 2 month, which is minimun time required for them to have NPC price.
Why this pokes have this logics? We have bonus for pokes dont have in game or dont have respaw, but for pokes is already in game and respaw have to wait 2 months?? kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. Is a nice logic

MestredoBCC

Reaction score
zelricks™;372596 said:
the more you push, the more annoying you are, the less i want to do it :)

p.s.: We are talking about that now, and giving "correct" prices since

?????????????????????????????

amem
thanks god
gloria gloria aleluiaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Back