What's new

Welcome!

NPC's Price

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
bla bla bla bla bla, I already said I won't take prices from you, if nobody else posts his prices, then ill ask some tutors to do it :)

300K Aero
1kk Red and Crystal
And extra chance on these pokes on 20k balls thrown :)

Tsotss

Reaction score
Ok, let me try set prices of some pokemons. Also want to mention in the beginning that I won't make prices for all of pokes which you have suggested Mestredo. Reason is simple, we don't have resps of all of them and set the prices for them is pointless IMO since who gonna sell you for example Meltan which was only available on summer event.

Also I would like to refresh Shadow Mist's words, which show how prices are set (beginning I've changed couse there were exactly given pokemons):
Pokemons won't get price for now, as they spawns have been added within less than 2 month, which is minimun time required for them to have NPC price.

Why I posted it here? To show that only prices can be set (if is still actual) for pokes which spawns exist minimum 2 months and at least half of your suggested pokemons don't have any simple resp. So in conlusion don't expect prices for pokes which we only could get in some events.

Ok, now let me set the prices for existing pokemons in game - some for them will give argument.

One argument for all of them - we can get them every 55/65 days (if I am not wrong) so there is a reason why NPC could buy those pokemons, couse everyone who makes daily tasks can get them so they aren't so rare as we can think (just need to start doing tasks and that's all).

* Malamar = 15k
* Cryogonal = 15k
* Skiddo = 10k
* Gogoat = 20k
* Espurr = 10k
* Meowstic = 20k
* Larvesta = 10k
* Volcarona = 20k

Also I am thinking if these prices aren't too high, becouse everyone can get them, but from the other hand haven't seen so much people are selling them for price as above, usually is 2x/3x more. It's up to you right now to change them a bit or make it more balanced.

Next ones:
* Gothielle = 10k - there are just few spawns with its single respawn (if I am not wrong again). Also it doesn't get extra chance so is not so easy to have it (don't talk here about aka lucky players).
* Kecleon = 1.5/2k - it's fine IMO, couse is possible to catch it
* Goomy = 1.5/2k - as above
* Sliggoo = 4k - can not be caught, but easy to lvling up Goomy, so
* Goodra = 6/7k - with a bit effort can be got by lvling up Sliggoo, so
* Lycanroc Forms = 1k~ - possiblity to get by lvling Rockruff to 40lvl (and it is quite easy to catch) so propably won't be abusable like it was with Dugtrio e.x. (and with price 4k as you suggested would be easy to get nice profit so fast), also making its price around 1k~ won't encourage many people to catch many Rockruffs and exping them
* Fennekin = 50hd
* Braixen = 300hd
* Delphox = 4,5k
* Chespin = 50hd
* Quilladin = 300hd
* Chesnaught = 4,5k

These are mine prices. As I said, don't know if they are correct. If no, then change more or less.

Also didn't mention about Cloneds: Primeape, Weezing, Dodrio, Victreebel, Electivire, Magmortar, Rhyperion, Ninetales, Dragonite, Scyther, Scizor; didn't mention Alolan pokemons: Sandshrew, Vulpix, Raticate, Diglett (?) Dugtrio, Gumshoos, Comfey and other one is Diancie cus simply don't know how are their prices between players.

Regards!

Last edited:

MestredoBCC

Reaction score
Ok, let me try set prices of some pokemons. Also want to mention in the beginning that I won't make prices for all of pokes which you have suggested Mestredo. Reason is simple, we don't have resps of all of them and set the prices for them is pointless IMO since who gonna sell you for example Meltan which was only available on summer event.

Also I would like to refresh Shadow Mist's words, which show how prices are set (beginning I've changed couse there were exactly given pokemons):

Why I posted it here? To show that only prices can be set (if is still actual) for pokes which spawns exist minimum 2 months and at least half of your suggested pokemons don't have any simple resp. So in conlusion don't expect prices for pokes which we only could get in some events.

Ok, now let me set the prices for existing pokemons in game - some for them will give argument.

One argument for all of them - we can get them every 55/65 days (if I am not wrong) so there is a reason why NPC could buy those pokemons, couse everyone who makes daily tasks can get them so they aren't so rare as we can think (just need to start doing tasks and that's all).

* Malamar = 15k
* Cryogonal = 15k
* Skiddo = 10k
* Gogoat = 20k
* Espurr = 10k
* Meowstic = 20k
* Larvesta = 10k
* Volcarona = 20k

Also I am thinking if these prices aren't too high, becouse everyone can get them, but from the other hand haven't seen so much people are selling them for price as above, usually is 2x/3x more. It's up to you right now to change them a bit or make it more balanced.

Next ones:
* Gothielle = 10k - there are just few spawns with its single respawn (if I am not wrong again). Also it doesn't get extra chance so is not so easy to have it (don't talk here about aka lucky players).
* Kecleon = 1.5/2k - it's fine IMO, couse is possible to catch it
* Goomy = 1.5/2k - as above
* Sliggoo = 4k - can not be caught, but easy to lvling up Goomy, so
* Goodra = 6/7k - with a bit effort can be got by lvling up Sliggoo, so
* Lycanroc Forms = 1k~ - possiblity to get by lvling Rockruff to 40lvl (and it is quite easy to catch) so propably won't be abusable like it was with Dugtrio e.x. (and with price 4k as you suggested would be easy to get nice profit so fast), also making its price around 1k~ won't encourage many people to catch many Rockruffs and exping them
* Froakie = 100hd
* Frogadier = 500hd
* Greninja = 3k
* Fennekin = 100hd
* Braixen = 500hd
* Delphox = 3k
* Chespin = 100hd
* Quilladin = 500hd
* Chesnaught = 3k

These are mine prices. As I said, don't know if they are correct. If no, then change more or less.

Also didn't mention about Cloneds: Primeape, Weezing, Dodrio, Victreebel, Electivire, Magmortar, Rhyperion, Ninetales, Dragonite, Scyther, Scizor; didn't mention Alolan pokemons: Sandshrew, Vulpix, Raticate, Diglett (?) Dugtrio, Gumshoos, Comfey and other one is Diancie cus simply don't know how are their prices between players.

Regards!

Froakie,Frogadier and Greninja have already price in npc, other kalos inicial no.
You get after 65 days first evolution in daily 130 points, so i think they have a high price them Malamar and Crygonal you get with 110 points.
My price in Goomy, Sliggoo and Goodra is based in prices of dratini and axew family.
Gothielle i hope we have better respaw in future, i used as base Gardevoir price + 1k, i think max 5k price for her.

Tsotss

Reaction score
Didn't know about Froakie, Frogadier and Greninja, gonna edit post for Delphox family and Chesnaught family the same as Greninja family.

Raczex999

Reaction score
300K Aero
1kk Red and Crystal
And extra chance on these pokes on 20k balls thrown :)

Staff doesnt intrest even increasing catch rate to weepinbell. This game is too random. Better to finish it on this point. Only no lifers has chance to get rich xd. 8h per Day or nothing at all xd

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Staff doesnt intrest even increasing catch rate to weepinbell. This game is too random. Better to finish it on this point. Only no lifers has chance to get rich xd. 8h per Day or nothing at all xd

Well, today i was asking in the game what about it and i got confirm about that there will be extra chance on red when i throw 20k balls. So, maybe solution is to be nice, show reasons, work hard and just ask like a normal guy xd
The most important of this game is luck, and i was always writing about that there should be something like limit for the biggest unluckies, i worked hard and finally got my limit, just need to throw 6580 balls yet xD. Im happy and i have a reason to play :)

Raczex999

Reaction score
Well, today i was asking in the game what about it and i got confirm about that there will be extra chance on red when i throw 20k balls. So, maybe solution is to be nice, show reasons, work hard and just ask like a normal guy xd
The most important of this game is luck, and i was always writing about that there should be something like limit for the biggest unluckies, i worked hard and finally got my limit, just need to throw 6580 balls yet xD. Im happy and i have a reason to play :)

Well done :d. What about extra for c blast which has 16k ub on single spawn to extra? Is Player suppouse to hunt 1 spawn for years to get his dreamin poke? Okay-legends like r gya can be catch with big amount of Time. Its only one example. Theres a lot more annoying catchees and Theres no pay to win for this. Charm for catch? Not rlly good enough. Even me stopped using it.
I would transfer my char to plat, it would help me to get more pokes and WIN with system XD, but it Will never happen(goodbye thread).
I wish more Changes for ppl xd

Last edited:

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Well done :d. What about extra for c blast which has 16k ub on single spawn to extra? Is Player suppouse to hunt 1 spawn for years to get his dreamin poke? Okay-legendsike r gya. Its only one example. Theres a lot more annoying catchees and Theres no pay to win for this. Charm for catch? Not rlly good enough. Even me stopped using it.
I would transfer my char to plat, it would help me to get more pokes and WIN with system XD, but it Will never happen(goodbye thread).
I wish more Changes for ppl xd

You right, i also dont like catch system, thats why im bumping non stop my thread about it, just for sure to not let staff forget about it that we players want change of this bad system :D

Cesittos

Reaction score
Froslass price should be higher: 1k nowadays. (Dawn Stone Evo)
Gallade is 5k same stone.
Glalie is 1.5k without stone.

It should be same price as Gallade or at least 3k. Nope?

MestredoBCC

Reaction score
Malamar = 5k
Cryogonal = 5k
Skiddo = 7k
Gogoat = 9k
Espurr = 7k
Meowstic = 9k
Larvesta = 7k
Volcarona = 9k
Meltan = 10k
Melmetal = 35k
Zeraora = 35k
Solosis = 1k
Duosion =3 k
Reuniclus =8 k
Doublade = 2k
Aegislash = 10k
Flabébé = 400 hd
Floette = 1.2k
Florges = 3k
Hawlucha = 2k
Dedenne = 2k
Deerling = 500 hd
Sawsbuck = 2 k
Roggenrola = 500 hd
Boldore = 1k
Gigalith = 2.5k
Fletchling = 50 hd
Fletchinder = 200 hd
Talonflame = 1.3k
Swirlix = 300 hd
Slurpuff = 2k
Gothita = 200 hd
Gothorita = 500 hd
Gothitelle = 3k
Kleceon = 2k
Pancham = 500 hd
Pangoro = 2k
Vullaby= 300 hd
Mandibuzz = 1k
Phantump = 500 hd
Trevenant = 1.3k
Noibat = 1k
Noivern = 2.5k
Drifloom = 100 hd
Axex = 1k = Dratini
Goomy = 1k = Dratini
Sliggoo= 1.5k = Fraxure
Goodra = 4k = Haxours
Lycanroc Forms = 3k
Alola Sandshrew = 300 hd
Alola vulpix = 300 hd
Alola Raticate = 100 hd
Alola Diglett = 5 hd
Alola Dugtrio = 300 hd
Gumshoes = 500 hd
Diggersby = 1k
Chesnaught = Delphox = Greninja = 4.5k
Frogadier = Braixen = Quilladin= 300 hd
Froakie = Fennekin = Chespin = 50 hd
Cloned Primeape = 50k
Cloned Weezing = 50k
Cloned dodrio = 7k
Cloned Victrebeel = 60k
When put price in pokes like Rhydon,Magmar and Eletrebuzz(already have) put same price in Cloned Rhyperior, Cloned Magmotar and Cloned Eletricvire
Cloned Eletricvire = 150k

Comfey, Diancie, Cloned ninetales, Cloned dragonite,Cloned scyther and Scizor, can put price but not bonus , like milotic and absol price was 35k in npc and dont have bonus.
Cloned ninetales = 120k
Cloned scyther = Cloned Scizor = 200k
Cloned Dragonite = 120k
Comfey = 35k
Diancie = 35k

Last edited:

MestredoBCC

Reaction score
malamar = 5k
cryogonal = 5k
skiddo = 7k
gogoat = 8k
espurr = 7k
meowstic = 8k
larvesta = 7k
volcarona = 8k
meltan = 1k
melmetal = 3k
zeraora = 5k
solosis = 500 hd
duosion = 1.5k
reuniclus =5k
flabébé = 400 hd
floette = 1.2k
florges = 3k
hawlucha = 2k
dedenne = 2k
deerling = 500 hd
sawsbuck = 2 k
roggenrola = 500 hd
boldore = 1k
gigalith = 2.5k
fletchling = 50 hd
fletchinder = 200 hd
talonflame = 1.3k
swirlix = 300 hd
slurpuff = 2k
gothita = 200 hd
gothorita = 500 hd
gothitelle = 4k
kleceon = 2k
pancham = 500 hd
pangoro = 2k
vullaby= 300 hd
mandibuzz = 1k
phantump = 500 hd
trevenant = 1.3k
noibat = 1k
noivern = 3k
drifloom = 100 hd
axex = 1k = dratini
goomy = 1k = dratini
sliggoo= 1.5k = fraxure
goodra = 4k = haxours
lycanroc forms = 3k
alola sandshrew = 300 hd
alola vulpix = 300 hd
alola raticate = 100 hd
alola diglett = 5 hd
alola dugtrio = 300 hd
gumshoes = 500 hd
diggersby = 1k
chesnaught = delphox = greninja = 4.5k
frogadier = braixen = quilladin= 300 hd
froakie = fennekin = chespin = 50 hd
cloned primeape = 50k
cloned weezing = 50k
cloned dodrio = 7k
cloned victrebeel = 60k
when put price in pokes like rhydon,magmar and eletrebuzz(already have) put same price in cloned rhyperior, cloned magmotar and cloned eletricvire
cloned eletricvire = 150k

comfey, diancie, cloned ninetales, cloned dragonite,cloned scyther and scizor, can put price but not bonus , like milotic and absol price was 35k in npc and dont have bonus.
Cloned ninetales = 120k
cloned scyther = cloned scizor = 200k
cloned dragonite = 120k
comfey = 35k
diancie = 35k

bump!!

Tuca Strike

Reaction score
since drifblin, bewear, liepard, bisharp and dugtrio were nerfed in price (and maybe others too) I suggest a nerf in Gourgeist NPC price, it can not be 5k if others couldnt too...

MestredoBCC

Reaction score
BUMP Again!!

Prices Start be done 25-07-19. Last time that have new prices in NPC was more than a year ago.

In my opinion we need all pokes in game have prices in NPC, i make list of all pokes that a remember that dont have. Somes pokes i just put price because they need, dont know if is right or no.My only goal is that all pokes have price. So be free to help this prices/pokes on list to do Padventures always better and complete.

Mr Rime= 5k
Sirfetch'd = 3k
Galarian Ponyta = 1k
Galarian Rapidash = 3k
Heatmor = 3k
Minccino = 500 hd
Cinccino = 2k
Sewaddle = 200 hd
Swadloon = 500 hd
Leavanny = 2k
Munna = 1k
Musharna = 3k
Scorbunny = Grookey = Sobble = 50 hd
Raboot = Thwackey = Drizzile = 300 hd
Cinderace = Rillaboom = Inteleon = 3.5k
Tympole = 200 hd
Palpitoad= 500 hd
Seismitoad = 2.5k
Galarian Darumaka = 1k
Galarian Darmanitan = 2.5k
Darumaka = 1k
Darmanitan = Darmanitan(Zen) = 2.5k
Karrablast = 500 hd
Escavalier = 1.5k
Amaura = 1k
Aurorus = 3k
Tyrunt= 1k
Tyrantrum = 3k
Tirtouga = 1k
Carrosta = 3k
Malamar = 5k
Cryogonal = 5k
Skiddo = 7k
Gogoat = 9k
Espurr = 7k
Meowstic = 9k
Larvesta = 7k
Volcarona = 9k
Meltan = 10k
Melmetal = 35k
Zeraora = 35k
Solosis = 1k
Duosion =3 k
Reuniclus =8 k
Doublade = 2k
Aegislash = 10k
Flabébé = 400 hd
Floette = 1.2k
Florges = 3k
Hawlucha = 2k
Dedenne = 2k
Deerling = 500 hd
Sawsbuck = 2 k
Roggenrola = 500 hd
Boldore = 1k
Gigalith = 2.5k
Fletchling = 50 hd
Fletchinder = 200 hd
Talonflame = 1.3k
Swirlix = 300 hd
Slurpuff = 2k
Gothita = 200 hd
Gothorita = 500 hd
Gothitelle = 3k
Kleceon = 2k
Pancham = 500 hd
Pangoro = 2k
Skrelp = 500 hd
Dragalge = 2k
Vullaby= 300 hd
Mandibuzz = 1k
Phantump = 500 hd
Trevenant = 1.3k
Noibat = 1k
Noivern = 2.5k
Drifloom = 100 hd
Axex = 1k = Dratini
Goomy = 1k = Dratini
Sliggoo= 1.5k = Fraxure
Goodra = 4k = Haxours
Lycanroc Forms = 3k
Alola Sandshrew = 300 hd
Alola vulpix = 300 hd
Alola Raticate = 100 hd
Alola Diglett = 5 hd
Alola Dugtrio = 300 hd
Gumshoes = 500 hd
Diggersby = 1k
Leafeon = Glaceon = Syveon 5k

Cloned Primeape = 50k
Cloned Weezing = 50k
Cloned dodrio = 7k
Cloned Victrebeel = 60k
When put price in pokes like Rhydon,Magmar and Eletrebuzz(already have) put same price in Cloned Rhyperior, Cloned Magmotar and Cloned Eletricvire
Cloned Rhydon = Cloned Rhyperior = 200k
Cloned Magmar = Cloned Magmotar = 200k

Comfey, Diancie, Cloned ninetales, Cloned dragonite,Cloned scyther and Scizor, can put price but not bonus , like milotic and absol price was 35k in npc and dont have bonus.
Cloned ninetales = 120k
Cloned Dragonite = 120k
Comfey = 35k
Diancie = 35k
Vivillon = 5k

Last edited:

MestredoBCC

Reaction score
bump again!!

Prices start be done 25-07-19. Last time that have new prices in npc was more than a year ago.

In my opinion we need all pokes in game have prices in npc, i make list of all pokes that a remember that dont have. Somes pokes i just put price because they need, dont know if is right or no.my only goal is that all pokes have price. So be free to help this prices/pokes on list to do padventures always better and complete.

Tympole = 200 hd
palpitoad= 500 hd
seismitoad = 2.5k
galarian darumaka = 1k
galarian darmanitan = 2.5k
darumaka = 1k
darmanitan = darmanitan(zen) = 2.5k
karrablast = 500 hd
escavalier = 1.5k
amaura = 1k
aurorus = 3k
tyrunt= 1k
tyrantrum = 3k
tirtouga = 1k
carrosta = 3k
malamar = 5k
cryogonal = 5k
skiddo = 7k
gogoat = 9k
espurr = 7k
meowstic = 9k
larvesta = 7k
volcarona = 9k
meltan = 10k
melmetal = 35k
zeraora = 35k
solosis = 1k
duosion =3 k
reuniclus =8 k
doublade = 2k
aegislash = 10k
flabébé = 400 hd
floette = 1.2k
florges = 3k
hawlucha = 2k
dedenne = 2k
deerling = 500 hd
sawsbuck = 2 k
roggenrola = 500 hd
boldore = 1k
gigalith = 2.5k
fletchling = 50 hd
fletchinder = 200 hd
talonflame = 1.3k
swirlix = 300 hd
slurpuff = 2k
gothita = 200 hd
gothorita = 500 hd
gothitelle = 3k
kleceon = 2k
pancham = 500 hd
pangoro = 2k
skrelp = 500 hd
dragalge = 2k
vullaby= 300 hd
mandibuzz = 1k
phantump = 500 hd
trevenant = 1.3k
noibat = 1k
noivern = 2.5k
drifloom = 100 hd
axex = 1k = dratini
goomy = 1k = dratini
sliggoo= 1.5k = fraxure
goodra = 4k = haxours
lycanroc forms = 3k
alola sandshrew = 300 hd
alola vulpix = 300 hd
alola raticate = 100 hd
alola diglett = 5 hd
alola dugtrio = 300 hd
gumshoes = 500 hd
diggersby = 1k
leafeon = glaceon = syveon 5k

cloned primeape = 50k
cloned weezing = 50k
cloned dodrio = 7k
cloned victrebeel = 60k
when put price in pokes like rhydon,magmar and eletrebuzz(already have) put same price in cloned rhyperior, cloned magmotar and cloned eletricvire
cloned rhydon = cloned rhyperior = 200k
cloned magmar = cloned magmotar = 200k

comfey, diancie, cloned ninetales, cloned dragonite,cloned scyther and scizor, can put price but not bonus , like milotic and absol price was 35k in npc and dont have bonus.
Cloned ninetales = 120k
cloned dragonite = 120k
comfey = 35k
diancie = 35k
vivillon = 5k

bump!

MestredoBCC

Reaction score
bump again!!

Prices start be done 25-07-19. Last time that have new prices in npc was more than a year ago.

In my opinion we need all pokes in game have prices in npc, i make list of all pokes that a remember that dont have. Somes pokes i just put price because they need, dont know if is right or no.my only goal is that all pokes have price. So be free to help this prices/pokes on list to do padventures always better and complete.

Tympole = 200 hd
palpitoad= 500 hd
seismitoad = 2.5k
galarian darumaka = 1k
galarian darmanitan = 2.5k
darumaka = 1k
darmanitan = darmanitan(zen) = 2.5k
karrablast = 500 hd
escavalier = 1.5k
amaura = 1k
aurorus = 3k
tyrunt= 1k
tyrantrum = 3k
tirtouga = 1k
carrosta = 3k
malamar = 5k
cryogonal = 5k
skiddo = 7k
gogoat = 9k
espurr = 7k
meowstic = 9k
larvesta = 7k
volcarona = 9k
meltan = 10k
melmetal = 35k
zeraora = 35k
solosis = 1k
duosion =3 k
reuniclus =8 k
doublade = 2k
aegislash = 10k
flabébé = 400 hd
floette = 1.2k
florges = 3k
hawlucha = 2k
dedenne = 2k
deerling = 500 hd
sawsbuck = 2 k
roggenrola = 500 hd
boldore = 1k
gigalith = 2.5k
fletchling = 50 hd
fletchinder = 200 hd
talonflame = 1.3k
swirlix = 300 hd
slurpuff = 2k
gothita = 200 hd
gothorita = 500 hd
gothitelle = 3k
kleceon = 2k
pancham = 500 hd
pangoro = 2k
skrelp = 500 hd
dragalge = 2k
vullaby= 300 hd
mandibuzz = 1k
phantump = 500 hd
trevenant = 1.3k
noibat = 1k
noivern = 2.5k
drifloom = 100 hd
axex = 1k = dratini
goomy = 1k = dratini
sliggoo= 1.5k = fraxure
goodra = 4k = haxours
lycanroc forms = 3k
alola sandshrew = 300 hd
alola vulpix = 300 hd
alola raticate = 100 hd
alola diglett = 5 hd
alola dugtrio = 300 hd
gumshoes = 500 hd
diggersby = 1k
leafeon = glaceon = syveon 5k

cloned primeape = 50k
cloned weezing = 50k
cloned dodrio = 7k
cloned victrebeel = 60k
cloned rhydon = cloned rhyperior = 200k
cloned magmar = cloned magmotar = 200k

Cloned ninetales = 120k
cloned dragonite = 120k
comfey = 35k
diancie = 35k
vivillon = 5k

bump~

A

Albuquerque

BUMP Again!!

Prices Start be done 25-07-19. Last time that have new prices in NPC was more than a year ago.

In my opinion we need all pokes in game have prices in NPC, i make list of all pokes that a remember that dont have. Somes pokes i just put price because they need, dont know if is right or no.My only goal is that all pokes have price. So be free to help this prices/pokes on list to do Padventures always better and complete.

Tympole = 200 hd
Palpitoad= 500 hd
Seismitoad = 2.5k
Galarian Darumaka = 1k
Darumaka = 1k
Karrablast = 500 hd
Escavalier = 1.5k
Amaura = 1k
Aurorus = 3k
Tyrunt= 1k
Tyrantrum = 3k
Tirtouga = 1k
Carrosta = 3k
Malamar = 5k
Cryogonal = 5k
Skiddo = 7k
Gogoat = 9k
Espurr = 7k
Meowstic = 9k
Larvesta = 7k
Volcarona = 9k
Meltan = 10k
Melmetal = 35k
Zeraora = 35k
Solosis = 1k
Duosion =3 k
Reuniclus =8 k
Doublade = 2k
Aegislash = 10k
Flabébé = 400 hd
Floette = 1.2k
Florges = 3k
Hawlucha = 2k
Dedenne = 2k
Deerling = 500 hd
Sawsbuck = 2 k
Roggenrola = 500 hd
Boldore = 1k
Gigalith = 2.5k
Fletchling = 50 hd
Fletchinder = 200 hd
Talonflame = 1.3k
Swirlix = 300 hd
Slurpuff = 2k
Gothita = 200 hd
Gothorita = 500 hd
Gothitelle = 3k
Kleceon = 2k
Pancham = 500 hd
Pangoro = 2k
Skrelp = 500 hd
Dragalge = 2k
Vullaby= 300 hd
Mandibuzz = 1k
Phantump = 500 hd
Trevenant = 1.3k
Noibat = 1k
Noivern = 2.5k
Drifloom = 100 hd
Axex = 1k = Dratini
Goomy = 1k = Dratini
Sliggoo= 1.5k = Fraxure
Goodra = 4k = Haxours
Lycanroc Forms = 3k
Alola Sandshrew = 300 hd
Alola vulpix = 300 hd
Alola Raticate = 100 hd
Alola Diglett = 5 hd
Alola Dugtrio = 300 hd
Gumshoes = 500 hd
Diggersby = 1k

Cloned Primeape = 50k
Cloned Weezing = 50k
Cloned dodrio = 7k
Cloned Victrebeel = 60k

Cloned ninetales = 120k
Cloned Dragonite = 120k
Comfey = 35k
Diancie = 35k
Vivillon = 5k

alola bump

Ashtib

Reaction score
BUMP Again!!

Tympole = 200 hd
Palpitoad= 500 hd
Seismitoad = 2.5k
Galarian Darumaka = 1k
Darumaka = 1k
Karrablast = 500 hd
Escavalier = 1.5k
Amaura = 1k
Aurorus = 3k
Tyrunt= 1k
Tyrantrum = 3k
Tirtouga = 1k
Carrosta = 3k
Malamar = 5k
Cryogonal = 5k
Skiddo = 7k
Gogoat = 9k
Espurr = 7k
Meowstic = 9k
Larvesta = 7k
Volcarona = 9k
Meltan = 10k
Melmetal = 35k
Zeraora = 35k
Solosis = 1k
Duosion =3 k
Reuniclus =8 k
Doublade = 2k
Aegislash = 10k
Flabébé = 400 hd
Floette = 1.2k
Florges = 3k
Hawlucha = 2k
Dedenne = 2k
Deerling = 500 hd
Sawsbuck = 2 k
Roggenrola = 500 hd
Boldore = 1k
Gigalith = 2.5k
Fletchling = 50 hd
Fletchinder = 200 hd
Talonflame = 1.3k
Swirlix = 300 hd
Slurpuff = 2k
Gothita = 200 hd
Gothorita = 500 hd
Gothitelle = 3k
Kleceon = 2k
Pancham = 500 hd
Pangoro = 2k
Skrelp = 500 hd
Dragalge = 2k
Vullaby= 300 hd
Mandibuzz = 1k
Phantump = 500 hd
Trevenant = 1.3k
Noibat = 1k
Noivern = 2.5k
Drifloom = 100 hd
Axex = 1k = Dratini
Goomy = 1k = Dratini
Sliggoo= 1.5k = Fraxure
Goodra = 4k = Haxours
Lycanroc Forms = 3k
Alola Sandshrew = 300 hd
Alola vulpix = 300 hd
Alola Raticate = 100 hd
Alola Diglett = 5 hd
Alola Dugtrio = 300 hd
Gumshoes = 500 hd
Diggersby = 1k

Cloned Primeape = 50k
Cloned Weezing = 50k
Cloned dodrio = 7k
Cloned Victrebeel = 60k

Cloned ninetales = 120k
Cloned Dragonite = 120k
Comfey = 35k
Diancie = 35k
Vivillon = 5k

bumperino

MestredoBCC

Reaction score

Add more pokes to update.

Mr Rime= 5k
Sirfetch'd = 3k
Galarian Ponyta = 1k
Galarian Rapidash = 3k
Heatmor = 3k
Minccino = 500 hd
Cinccino = 2k
Sewaddle = 200 hd
Swadloon = 500 hd
Leavanny = 2k
Munna = 1k
Musharna = 3k
Scorbunny = Grookey = Sobble = 50 hd
Raboot = Thwackey = Drizzile = 300 hd
Cinderace = Rillaboom = Inteleon = 3.5k
Tympole = 200 hd
Palpitoad= 500 hd
Seismitoad = 2.5k
Galarian Darumaka = 1k
Darumaka = 1k
Karrablast = 500 hd
Escavalier = 1.5k
Amaura = 1k
Aurorus = 3k
Tyrunt= 1k
Tyrantrum = 3k
Tirtouga = 1k
Carrosta = 3k
Malamar = 5k
Cryogonal = 5k
Skiddo = 7k
Gogoat = 9k
Espurr = 7k
Meowstic = 9k
Larvesta = 7k
Volcarona = 9k
Meltan = 10k
Melmetal = 35k
Zeraora = 35k
Solosis = 1k
Duosion =3 k
Reuniclus =8 k
Doublade = 2k
Aegislash = 10k
Flabébé = 400 hd
Floette = 1.2k
Florges = 3k
Hawlucha = 2k
Dedenne = 2k
Deerling = 500 hd
Sawsbuck = 2 k
Roggenrola = 500 hd
Boldore = 1k
Gigalith = 2.5k
Fletchling = 50 hd
Fletchinder = 200 hd
Talonflame = 1.3k
Swirlix = 300 hd
Slurpuff = 2k
Gothita = 200 hd
Gothorita = 500 hd
Gothitelle = 3k
Kleceon = 2k
Pancham = 500 hd
Pangoro = 2k
Skrelp = 500 hd
Dragalge = 2k
Vullaby= 300 hd
Mandibuzz = 1k
Phantump = 500 hd
Trevenant = 1.3k
Noibat = 1k
Noivern = 2.5k
Drifloom = 100 hd
Axex = 1k = Dratini
Goomy = 1k = Dratini
Sliggoo= 1.5k = Fraxure
Goodra = 4k = Haxours
Lycanroc Forms = 3k
Alola Sandshrew = 300 hd
Alola vulpix = 300 hd
Alola Raticate = 100 hd
Alola Diglett = 5 hd
Alola Dugtrio = 300 hd
Gumshoes = 500 hd
Diggersby = 1k

Cloned Primeape = 50k
Cloned Weezing = 50k
Cloned dodrio = 7k
Cloned Victrebeel = 60k

Cloned ninetales = 120k
Cloned Dragonite = 120k
Comfey = 35k
Diancie = 35k
Vivillon = 5k

huberto

Reaction score

Cloned ninetales = 120k
Cloned Dragonite = 120k
Comfey = 35k
Diancie = 35k
Vivillon = 5k

Could you explain to me what is the point to even add a price for a pokemon if it's not going to be included in bonus system? Just to keep it's price "expensive"? Like Cloned Dragonite and Ninetales case, they both can be bought for lower than 120k and with time price will drop even more but if staff decide to add NPC price of 120k it will never go lower than this. We can observe it with Cloned Sandslash and Dewgong, my friend caught one of them some time ago and had a lof of problems with selling because noone realy wanted to pay much higher than NPC, if not NPC price im kinda sure these 2 cloneds would actually drop to 150k or less.

MestredoBCC

Reaction score
In my opinion alls pokemons need to have a npc price and bonus. Staff have their list about pokemons dont have bonus,but have NPC price. I think the reason for putting a price and not a bonus is for making the pokemon rare/difficult to get, this can be achieved by putting a high price on the NPC. But only someone from Staff can answer you.

Back