What's new

Welcome!

Nihilego

Dark Spiritu

Reaction score
UsVwdx8.png

could telekinesis be adapted in nihilego with 40sec as audino?
and increase 1.5k or 2k + health?

Caxoxd1

Reaction score
I agree, this poke has 20k of hp and we can realize that is too little if we compare with audino(22k) or Gothitelle(22.5k), both of them have telekinesis and can use reflect and they have more hp than him. So, I think would be fine at least 2.5k of hp and reduce its cd.

Also, I thought about changing Stealth rock for Falling rocks and removing it from tm learnset but probably can't be done because maybe there are some people with this tm in it. Obiously, this is a good change due to obviously for pve this move is much better than Stealth rock and in pvp as well. Also, I suggest this because usually some people use the second tm for one stun(poison gas/sleep talk) and it can't take advantage of having a tm of Rain dance formula.

Dark Spiritu

Reaction score
I agree, this poke has 20k of hp and we can realize that is too little if we compare with audino(22k) or Gothitelle(22.5k), both of them have telekinesis and can use reflect and they have more hp than him. So, I think would be fine at least 2.5k of hp and reduce its cd.

Also, I thought about changing Stealth rock for Falling rocks and removing it from tm learnset but probably can't be done because maybe there are some people with this tm in it. Obiously, this is a good change due to obviously for pve this move is much better than Stealth rock and in pvp as well. Also, I suggest this because usually some people use the second tm for one stun(poison gas/sleep talk) and it can't take advantage of having a tm of Rain dance formula.

you have reason to duel and hunt argument,

Should have

° ULTRABEAST °

-Add Passive ----- Option
m1-Head Smash
m2-Thunder Wave
m3-power gem
m4-Venom drench
m5-Gunk shot
m6-Poison Gas ---- Option
m7-Telekinesis
m8-Clear Smog
m9-Falling Rocks -----Option
m10-Stealth Rock

Add TM learn - Natural Gift ---- Option

Last edited:

Cesittos

Reaction score
1688685804872.png

I believe the rebalance was not enough. I wonder if Nihilego should be more rock than poison. Hard type combination.

NIHILEGO

m2- Rock Slide / Smack Down
m4 - Power Split / Thunder / Poison Jab
m5- Stone Crash
m7 - Toxic Coat

1688686806663.png
SHINY NIHILEGO
m2- Thunder / Smack Down/ Poison Jab
m4 - Rock Blast / Rock Power / Stone Edge
m5 - Toxic Coat
m6 - Toxic Cloud

Attachments

• 1688686797459.png
    1688686797459.png
    32.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Cesittos

Reaction score
Bring your ideas... It's impossible to bring defense to all weakness it has. Toxic coat and more effective moves to its type seems the best way to improve Nihilego.

Back