What's new

Welcome!

super vines

Reaction score
as far as we know, only tangela and tangrowth has it in its moveset. By thi way, would be possible increase its range to 1 or even 2 sqm +?

demzpacito

Reaction score
bulbasaur, chikorita, snivy and evos have vine whip. carnivine too. probably more pokes, i dont know how this is relevant but dude u havent even tried xd

Carlos Eduardo

Reaction score
the topic got a bit messed up, but I would like to support the idea, tangrowth is one of my favourite grass type pokemon, and has a lot of potential to be a better and more used pokemon in the game. It has its cloned version, but even that didn't promote the pokemon.

The idea of improving the super vines is excellent, the essential thing would be to increase the range and damage. But something that I believe would go very well with the movement, would be to add the pull effect or stun effect, after all are vines launched against the enemy, which can hold him or pull him close.

OuuHjXD.gif

At the moment Tangrowth does not have this move, but if Super Vines is rebalanced, it would be great if he received this move.

Currently in the game every new pokemon that is implemented that has some characteristic movement, receives this movement. The same has to be maintained for old pokemons

Back