What's new

Welcome!

Nidoking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nepugia

Reaction score
A better solution in my opinion would be to change Spike's formula, the attack sucks for PvE and it's pretty useless in PvP (you can sabotage yourself or your opponent randomly if you're over a spike because you can't release poke), changing its formula would help the pokemon that have it and it wouldn't feel out of place anymore.

Also, if every ground pokemon had Rototiller then it loses the point

Reaction score
Well, it's one of the most favorite pkm to me. Btw, I would like to leave here some possible suggestion too.

Truly, spikes has been a kinda of annoying and sometimes unless moveset. Basically it causes a seriously low damage (sometimes it not even does) and works more as trap, causing too much bothering.

So, my suggestion would be for you replace spikes by tectonic dance (i know many may say nidking has it in its tmset, but c'mon that's one from those new tms, surely so less people has added it to nidoking, and an extraction wouldn't affect in anything. Even though, it has benn so tough to find tm tectonic dance).

Magnetude, well, i can't see nidoking becoming opness keepin' it plus tectonic dance, although it may be, you could replace it by earth power. what would be an interesting thing too.

Mud, replace it by rock slide, it for sure would give a little of differential to nidoking.

and for finish, dunno if it would ask too much, but put rage back as passive, would help it a lot too.

Coszma.

Reaction score
Well, it's one of the most favorite pkm to me. Btw, I would like to leave here some possible suggestion too.

Truly, spikes has been a kinda of annoying and sometimes unless moveset. Basically it causes a seriously low damage (sometimes it not even does) and works more as trap, causing too much bothering.

So, my suggestion would be for you replace spikes by tectonic dance (i know many may say nidking has it in its tmset, but c'mon that's one from those new tms, surely so less people has added it to nidoking, and an extraction wouldn't affect in anything. Even though, it has benn so tough to find tm tectonic dance).

Magnetude, well, i can't see nidoking becoming opness keepin' it plus tectonic dance, although it may be, you could replace it by earth power. what would be an interesting thing too.

Mud, replace it by rock slide, it for sure would give a little of differential to nidoking.

and for finish, dunno if it would ask too much, but put rage back as passive, would help it a lot too.

Agreed

NandoCruise

Reaction score
Maybe also add TM059 Venom Blast to its loot-list.

It doesn't drop any TM.

Broka

Reaction score

agreed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back