What's new

Welcome!

Next very aggresive br player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
You guys are behaving like kids in a sandpit fighting for a plastic car. You are calling Khormes sensitive because someonee is offending his mom, but yet a group of brazilian players create a shitstorm here calling Khormes xenophobic just because he said this guy is brazilian. I am not taking his side, he's an ignorant just like many other polish players for whom everyone who speaks different language is a br. They have paranoia related to brs (better catch, loot, pokemons, donators and bla bla bla). I neither understand why this report have to include a nationality. Does it even matter? There are people from every country that are bad behaved.

Let me comment one more thing, how can you say it's just a common insult to get attention? Does it mean everyone should tolerate it? No! this is why we have such rule. The fact that Khormes was mean in the beginning, doesn't allow anybody to insult parents. Never.
It's the same as you would say "fuck you" to a guy who right after calls you monkey or so, I am sure you would be the first one to report racism and in such case nobody would be saying that it was for attention.

Next time, be just kind and refuse his offer instead coming up with a dirty language, then you will probably avoid such stupid comments. And don't include nationality, because it doesn't really matter. I am not going to be deleting anyone, cus if I had to, then I would need to start from certain group of polish players, that are much worse than that ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back