What's new

Welcome!

New rule to the forum

Rasun

Reaction score
Lately I had seen many topics named like "Staff is fucking players" "Fuck economy" etc. In my opinion bad words shouldn't be allowed and topics like that should automatically get topic name changed + the user should get warned. These words shows your ignorance and kidness. There are a lot of more beautiful to use than "fuck", etc.
TBH You all should be happy that staff is even reading the forum, and stop at least using words such as "fuck staff", so my idea is to add a new forum rule saying that u cannot use bad words as fuck, shit etc. Thanks

Billy hatake

Reaction score
Lately I had seen many topics named like "Staff is fucking players" "Fuck economy" etc. In my opinion bad words shouldn't be allowed and topics like that should automatically get topic name changed + the user should get warned. These words shows your ignorance and kidness. There are a lot of more beautiful to use than "fuck", etc.
TBH You all should be happy that staff is even reading the forum, and stop at least using words such as "fuck staff", so my idea is to add a new forum rule saying that u cannot use bad words as fuck, shit etc. Thanks

Great Idea , i agree with you bro :D

rakeri

Reaction score
I think that kinds of topics are deleted. I checked some boards and never seen that kind of thread.

Back