What's new

Welcome!

New function

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alba

Honorary Members
Reaction score
We implemented a new function, you will be able to see the level of the pokemon near it's name.

2isgmfs.jpg

We might aswell add a function to enable/disable it

Khan

Reaction score
Glad to see you added it :) Looks much better this way not have to look on pokemon each time you wanna see it's level. Also the poke channel is nice improvement too. Now you can have 2 of the same pokes and actually know which ones are highest lvl (not guess).

Nice work!

By the way..
Is this a bug or what? Elder charizards now can turn invisible ?

Last edited:

Iceburner

Reaction score
thx. it'll work with wild pokes?

and make a feature to check dead pokemon sex, it'll be usefull too!=)

great

Allunos

Reaction score
what i must write to off this function? im say disable and nothing

Allunos

Reaction score
Read posts carefully ?
Enable/disable feature isnt done yet. Probably tomorrow.
i read but u say is will workin on next restart and now restart and dont work so i answer

Khan

Reaction score
Read posts carefully ?
Enable/disable feature isnt done yet. Probably tomorrow.
Today I went and tried to release my pokemon while I had chansey out lvl 102. Was out exp-ing at meleons. Then came gravelers. And my character said /release 1-4 ect. When I tried each of the pokemon icon to try summon, my pokemon out of pokeball. I tried right clicking pokeball too but it didn't work so I died. After I relogged and server restarted. Problem seems fixed.
But it seems that I can still say /release from 0-5 to get out all my pokemons. Idk if it's supposed to work like that. Though it's certainly useful for example, when you get kicked. You sometimes lose pokemon channel. Then you gotta manually open the bp of your pokemon then look on their pokeball to take out your pokemon. But with this command you can just take out any pokemon you want. Sure it will be like a guess. But at least you won't die immediately. Though it doesn't matter much anymore if you do die. Because you don't lose any exp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back