What's new

Welcome!

New Fishing system [Suggestion]

Avizz

Reaction score
Hello,

As we all know there are 4 rods which can be acquired via quests but the only problem i have with fishing is this.. "You haven't fished anything, try again." And sometimes i get that x10+ times so, I have a suggestion, I was thinking that when you click to fish, the red fishing float stays there until it gets a fish. I generally think this is a great idea since a lot of people fish everyday because we're not that rich to get dacc every 30 days but, it would really help because i really get annoyed when i get "You haven't fished anything, try again." that a lot of times.

If anyone supports this please leave your comments.

Best regards,
Avizz

dave'

Reaction score
11_duzy.jpeg

Good, +1.

Avizz

Reaction score
I would pref if simply increase the chances on super and ultra rod, but still, agree =]
I thought about that too, but wouldn't my idea be easier and better in the long run ?
EDIT: + i think that low lvl's would really appreciate that they don't have to click 5-10 times to get a poke from fishing.

Last edited:

Ludacha

Reaction score
Fishing should be better...now only new players which dont know anything else,they ony fising....i wanna make my last rod
but its to hard to fishing now...even third rod fishing pokes from 1-2 rod...it should not be like that

Avizz

Reaction score
Fishing should be better...now only new players which dont know anything else,they ony fising....i wanna make my last rod
but its to hard to fishing now...even third rod fishing pokes from 1-2 rod...it should not be like that
I agree, fishing is the primary thing that a low lvl does, if it's not good then the new players would have a bad impression of the game, at least that's what i think.

Avizz

Reaction score
Wow, i just realized this isn't in the 'Suggestion' section. I'm very sorry about that :(

phazeshift

Reaction score
Get Jesse Bait...I fish with fresh water for extra heal on held and Jesse bait ...helps a lot for ratio

Nexos

Reaction score
Thanks xD but this thread is about 6 years ago
And, its frickin awesome idea, i just seein it new

Tenm

Reaction score
A great idea, it would help a lot and I believe that this would make it easier to raise the fishing level to complete the rod tasks!

Back