What's new

Welcome!

[New Client] 1.04

Status
Not open for further replies.

papuchi

Reaction score
this client has more lag and kicks than the old one...

papuchi

Reaction score
The old Client wasn't able to resist the DDos Attacks, this one Does (their're still attacking)

are you sure??cause i got more kicks than before...maybe it doesn´t work...

Kwiatexon

Reaction score
lol '( i dont wanna this client always lag and nothing more please do something witch this

papuchi

Reaction score
can the new client have any keylogger?? cause i don´t understand how could i´ve been hacked...i´ve never been hacked before in my life,10 years playing tibia and never,never,never....my player of pearl was hacked,i lost all my pokes and items....i entered in tibia and is all normal...
i never entered a fckng link or something so i cannot understand how i´ve been hacked...my spybot found a keyloger just 1 day after instaling 1.04. please do something for recover my lost things&pokes and to prevent more hacks to other people

Dan - Eiji Nizuma

Reaction score
can the new client have any keylogger?? cause i don´t understand how could i´ve been hacked...i´ve never been hacked before in my life,10 years playing tibia and never,never,never....my player of pearl was hacked,i lost all my pokes and items....i entered in tibia and is all normal...
i never entered a fckng link or something so i cannot understand how i´ve been hacked...my spybot found a keyloger just 1 day after instaling 1.04. please do something for recover my lost things&pokes and to prevent more hacks to other people

I'm playing

D

Deleted_Koob

Its impossible with our client.
Here you have virustotal scan:
http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan...56a9daa7ccdf173076bc539cc709bc9b3f-1305232729

Autorun (Jiangming) is due dll autload.

Shame

Reaction score
Helpme read!!

It contains some small changes and some new sprites, johto update isn't done yet, however the new island with cloned pokemons will be accesible soon.

If the ddos do not appear during this week the 2x exp event will be done at saturday & sunday

Heej you cann helpme i have a problem.
I play on diamond and i cant login on my account name Shame.
im hacked?;/ or im banned ( if im banned when i try to login stays there than
that ive been banned or wrong pass etc.?
because i cant in and i dont had make a key so security my acc i didnt know that.
can helpme
can i get my new pass if im hacked on me email search Shame for email.
and what should i do know please helppme man;//...

Shame

Reaction score
heej i got the same probelm
ive been hacked or banned wtf?
If im banned ithere dont stays that the passoort the account name is incorret ;/
helpme please i got the last verison i can login with onther acs because i maked one to see if i can login with that .. and i can do
so what i should do i dont have any keylogger orsomething..

Alba

Honorary Members
Reaction score
stop bumping old threads...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back