What's new

Welcome!

menesa.no-ip.org

Afro Dillo

Reaction score
hey i don't know about you guys but i found this by searching pokemon ot on the internet.

so if any of you are tibia players or are curious about what game pokemon adventures is based on my friend is currently hosting an ot.

its quite a fast exp rate and i'll be playing there until this server opens so if you wanna kill time until pokemon adventures is up this is the thing for you ;)

IP: menesa.no-ip.org
PORT: 7171
But there is a custom client if you cant be bothered with the hastle of an ip changer: http://www.speedyshare.com/files/22412861/Menesa_Client.rar

once you have created an account at the website and logged in feel free to message me if you would like some help, my character is called Savage Panda.

@Admins, if this is in anyway in breach of the forum rules then feel free to delete the thread but please don't ban me :cry:

Thanks for your time.

Afro Dillo

Xampy

Reaction score
Well I play a strange server the IP is: Iwillanswer.no-ip.info

This is not against the rules because you've posted in the right board, the offtopic one.

In offtopic you can talk about what you want, if someone doesnt agree just leave. If adminds dont agree, why did they make this board? ;)

Afro Dillo

Reaction score
ok thanks wanted to be clear.

feel kinda silly posting this as the server just went down like an hour after my friend went to bed.

will be up again tomorrow so please can people try it out, it doesnt have many players yet so i'm all lonely :(

aldahir16

Reaction score
Afro Dillo said:
BUMP =]

server is slowly growing, more players logging in. i think might reach 30+ players this weekend =D
why you dont change your signature,its VERY BIG

Percin

Reaction score
i havent played tibia for a while now :/ ... maybe its time to start play again ? xD

sigma23

Reaction score
dond puedo conseguir el ip changer ? i con q cliente ? :S

Xampy

Reaction score
Sigma speak english you dumb.
With the client you want.
Type google.com and then write "Download Ip changer with virus" and then click the Download Button.
And.. Njoy.

Toddler

Reaction score
i love making sigs lol..but its hard for me to come up with what i want

Back