What's new

Welcome!

Mega evolution system.

Is current mega system good?

• Total voters

Cesittos

Reaction score
Yeah, and before platinum, I was controlling the timings of megas at Pearl and working on catches also, with the same rates of Diamond. (Maybe reading is not one of your good skills, cause as far as we all know, Platinum is not around for 8 years) Are we talking about the system or servers? Everytime someone from diamond appears here and talk about rates, people gets triggered, the discussion goes to the mud, and the real discussion about the SYSTEM itself is lost.

If the point, as you said, is "we could loot diferent ones", yeah, thats exactly what i suggested. Blocking people for looting the SAME.

I have no idea where the F u came from. Probably i mixed the guy suggestion about blockin stones per player/1 mega with your loot sugestion here.

ALSO: RATE MATTERS. U can say it doesnt, it does.

About BLOCK: I USED to think all megas were RANDOM stones but I GUESS they give ONLY its stone. IF U R suggestin that all megas DROP all stones in RANDOM MODE: I AGGREE. If u think the mega u loot must block loot forever for the player as stone. I DISAGREE.

I understand what u say, dont be a douche.

Mirajane

Reaction score
IDk if this suggestion has been posted, but I would recommend making all mega cool downs in a Character have the same after a use. Example: If I use the mega stone for Gengar then I am forced to wait that time with all my mega stones. Even if I have 3 mega stones all are bound to the character making setting up multiple mega stones to be used one after another pointless. I do recommend that if you do have multiple you can switch between them during that time phase that it is used. For example, I can deactivate and active between multiple megas, but only one can be active. That way if you do have multiple megas you can choose which one you want to use.

On another topic. I would like to see mega stones being used as a held item or like adding a berry to your pokemon. That way you can use its previous form and mega evolve mid duel. (Obviously, does not refreshes cool-downs of moves). An example can be: if I use M1 (30s cooldown) and then mega evolve m1 will still have the same time in cooldown.

Other than that I am lost of ideas.

Caxoxd1

Reaction score
IDk if this suggestion has been posted, but I would recommend making all mega cool downs in a Character have the same after a use. Example: If I use the mega stone for Gengar then I am forced to wait that time with all my mega stones. Even if I have 3 mega stones all are bound to the character making setting up multiple mega stones to be used one after another pointless. I do recommend that if you do have multiple you can switch between them during that time phase that it is used. For example, I can deactivate and active between multiple megas, but only one can be active. That way if you do have multiple megas you can choose which one you want to use.

This is a really good idea,at least with this suggestion I think that people wouldn't settle for only one mega stone because now is too annoying wait all the cd to use one by one
We know that with this system is more convenient don't have more than one mega stone XD.

Last edited:

Zecao

Reaction score
My suggestion is this: I know it was a difficult job but I hope you understand my idea Mega evolution # 1; thinking first of the players who like to duel, I would like to suggest that mega stones will become a held item that whenever and whenever you want you can mega evolve a pokemon, but EYE ... as long as it is in PVP . Of course you gain the transformation for when you want but losing a held item slot. Here goes the other, that the mega evolve the pokemon in the duel; you will gain a mini heal of 1000HP and an inbulnerability of 1s (able to avoid a direct atk). This attracts a lot of attention since the number of people who own a mega stone has increased. * Restrictions: Here I consider that the idea of ​​mirajane is very good, having the possibility of changing mega stone during the day, this can be a novelty for people who have more than one mega stone and who should choose which one to use. So mega stones once used would become an item not interchangeable or detachable as held ITEM. Therefore, before using it, the person should think about it very well. What about people who want to hunt with mega evolutions? It would continue to be counted as held item, but using it outside PVP would last only 2 hours with half an hour of recharging, it is a good time considering that people do not make such extensive hunts with the same pokemon.

Juangutierrez

Reaction score
I think it should be much easier to get mega stone something like quest 130-150 which is the average lvl in padventures similar to new pokemons in events, later they are easier to get. Of course there must be some rares than others
with the conditions being discussed in this post (time, amount, etc)

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
I think it should be much easier to get mega stone something like quest 130-150 which is the average lvl in padventures similar to new pokemons in events, later they are easier to get. Of course there must be some rares than others
with the conditions being discussed in this post (time, amount, etc)

Not gonna happen. The only way to get mega pokemons besides spawn now is collecting cards.

izzy

Reaction score
really collect cards? When that happens I will be 50 years old.
They could put a quest that allows you to get a mega stone. or exchange boss tokens for a mega stone

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
really collect cards? When that happens I will be 50 years old.
They could put a quest that allows you to get a mega stone. or exchange boss tokens for a mega stone

if you gonna stay 24/7 in pvp then indeed, you will be 50 years old way faster than obtaining cards. Adding quest for Mega Stones will make mega pokemons regular and cheaper than clones. The game needs to have rare stuff, in this part I'm not going to change my mind.
Look, there's no quest to get mega stone, but yet there's a system that allows it without making it common and cheap as fuck. It's not like you need to collect 500 cards. You mostly need very rare ones in order to get a stone, which you can obtain on contests/tournaments/lotteries/quizes eventually dice event but rarely, there will be some obtainable for achievements or even loot if i remember well. Cards system will be giving much more rewards regarding bigger or smaller collections (achievements).

Grayfoox

Reaction score
gogogogo it's possible, I love those cards and I didn't know if those would be useful in the future :D I rlly love to collect them xD I just hate to wait 5 days to trade one for another one

izzy

Reaction score
why do you assume that I am standing in pvp? I really say it because I know the system and I know how difficult it is to loot something. I just want them to value the effort in the game. also I have seen many players who do not strive and have many things just to donate or have good luck in lotteries

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
why do you assume that I am standing in pvp? I really say it because I know the system and I know how difficult it is to loot something.

Cus only people sitting 24/7 in pvp could come with such comment "ill become 50 years old". And you canot know how difficult is to loot cards if you don't know their loot rate ^.^.

I just want them to value the effort in the game
Again, collecting cards means big effort, only part of them are lootable, many are by achievements, some are easier, some are harder, others are hidden on map and sooner of later people will spoil their positions.

Back