What's new

Welcome!

Mega Evolution Quest

You want see this ingame?

• Total voters

psych07

Reaction score
Hey ppl i played the pokemon x games on Nintendo 3ds and i like so much the mega evolutions i was thinking why padventures dont have one quest for this.

it can be like this:

Since dont have so much players level 200 the quest can be for this level making ppl to up just one character.

150px-Tretta_Mega_Evolution_icon.png

~ Mega Evolution Quest ~

Requirements:

Level 200
Papoi, Panihi 1 and 2
Catch of the pokemon you want to have mega.
200 of catch.

The Quest will Start in NPC Korrina (Need Choose one City to put the npc)

She will talk about mega evolution and will ask if you want battle to see power of mega evolution.

(Need to be one very hard battle and ppl only can make quest after win this npc)

After Battle she will ask if you want a mission to have one, and will say what pokemons can have mega evolution.

(Charizard, venusaur, blastoise and all the others available...)

after choose the pokemon she will give you one task for the pokemon you want to have the mega stone.

(Example if choose Venusaur: Kill 20 000 Venusaurs)

After finish task Quest he will ask itens to make the Mega Stone.

(Example if choose Venusaur: 100 Meadow Plate, 100 toxic Plate, 100 bulb, 100 venusaur's leaf, 100 bag of pollen, 100 pair of leaves, 10 leaf stones.)

After Give Itens she will ask to battle again using the mega venusaur and she say "to prove you can use this try to win me using the mega Venusaur".

(Again need to be a very hard battle and only win the stone if win the npc)

After battle she will give the stone to make your mega!

Dream_Venusaurite_Sprite.png

(It can only do in one character per account and just 1 pokemon)

Well its all ppl i really want see good news on game cya and i hope ppl like this idea.

Last edited:

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi,
I am sorry but we have different plans for mega evolutions. Your quest suggestion is not even anything hard that require "a lot" of efforts. Plates are buyable, lazy rich people can buy it easily.
We're not planning to put the stone on a quest, but it will be obtainable in a different way, that I don't want to talk about yet, cus plans may change. Our "to do" list is very long, I don't know if we can put another quest on the queue. It wouldn't be done this year.
This is the reason why I've voted for no. I appreciate, that you have made this suggestion, but that's something more likely for a 80 lvl player, not 200 or 250+

psych07

Reaction score
Hi,
I am sorry but we have different plans for mega evolutions. Your quest suggestion is not even anything hard that require "a lot" of efforts. Plates are buyable, lazy rich people can buy it easily.
We're not planning to put the stone on a quest, but it will be obtainable in a different way, that I don't want to talk about yet, cus plans may change. Our "to do" list is very long, I don't know if we can put another quest on the queue. It wouldn't be done this year.
This is the reason why I've voted for no. I appreciate, that you have made this suggestion, but that's something more likely for a 80 lvl player, not 200 or 250+

well is nice to know you have plans for mega pokemon, im ansious to see more of this on game, thanks for the explanation ;)

Last edited:

Ludacha

Reaction score
Today is exactly 365 day how i hunt megas,and imagine only 1 stone in server
This quest would be so easy to pick stones for rare pokes.Should be way harder with high lvl,catch,items,task and ofc quest traps and things that are hard as atleast INQ
Lets wait,as Aga said,what they will do with it sooner or later

Back