What's new

Welcome!

Marriage, spouses and love

Hohenheim

Retired Admin/Former Player
Reaction score
TcWOFb9.jpg

If you and your sweetheart have decided to tie the knot, you can choose to get married by one of the Ursaring reverends at the churches in Celadon, Azalea or Rustboro. Note, you cannot transfer a married character to another game world. So if you want to move, you will have to get divorced first.

For the wedding ceremony, you will need two rings and wedding outfits. Teddiuruby in Slateport sells gorgeous wedding dresses and wedding suits. To make sure that your sweetheart does not see the outfit beforehand, you will receive it in a special box. Wedding rings can either be forged by Teddiuruby or obtained as reward on this year's Valentine event.

Once you have the wedding outfit boxes and the rings, you can hand them over to the reverend of your choice and start the ceremony. Both of you will be asked to state the name of the person your heart belongs to. Your wedding vows will be seen by all guests. Both of you will receive an engraved wedding ring with both names and the date of the marriage. The name of your spouse will also be displayed on your character page once you are married. From now on, you can also wear your wedding outfit whenever you like provided you are still married.
VFr0ydO.png

After your marriage, you will be able to go on your honeymoon. Yandira in Celadon Beach will ship newlyweds to the honeymoon island Luname.

You can divorce your partner, even if he or she does not agree. All you have to do is find Ursaddict nearby Olivine. For an amount of cash, he will make you a free man or woman again. Your broken marriage will be symbolised by your broken wedding ring.

eraserarts

Reaction score
Change sex if you're one

Adding my 2 cents coz I can...

Torment, homophobic much?

I mean its legal, denying it like you just did falls into discrimination, homophobia and social ignorance... says very much about u Torment :)

I guess nobody will want to spend time to implement same-sex marriage since there is so much else to do in hoenn atm, so its fair that its not happening ^^

Kind Regards.
Eraser

Grayfoox

Reaction score
Adding my 2 cents coz I can...

Torment, homophobic much?

I mean its legal, denying it like you just did falls into discrimination, homophobia and social ignorance... says very much about u Torment :)

I guess nobody will want to spend time to implement same-sex marriage since there is so much else to do in hoenn atm, so its fair that its not happening ^^

Kind Regards.
Eraser

This doesn't mean anything. The system is currently designed to be like it is (woman with man)

eraserarts

Reaction score
This doesn't mean anything. The system is currently designed to be like it is (woman with man)

De-valuating my statement and repeating what I said in a different manner? You should slowly read what I said and understand it first, from what you said you clearly misunderstood/didn't bother to read it all ^^

Kind Regards.
Eraser

@edit: My point was Torment should've said like a normal GM would something along the lines of "System is man with woman atm and it won't change" or "No time to change it now coz of hoenn", but instead he chose to show a homophobic remark with his "Change sex if you're one" >.> I'm surprised I had to explain something so simple...

Last edited:

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score
@edit: My point was Torment should've said like a normal GM would something along the lines of "System is man with woman atm and it won't change" or "No time to change it now coz of hoenn", but instead he chose to show a homophobic remark with his "Change sex if you're one" >.>
Oh, i apologize if you took it serious, but i was joking

eraserarts

Reaction score
No problem I accept your apology, just be a little clearer with your jokes and all should be good :)

Choice of words is very important in jokes, not everyone laughs at the same topics/of the same things in the society we live in today, meaning I might not be the only one who have or would've taken it seriously ^^

Kind Regards.
Eraser

paulosedric

Reaction score
actually i see no reason why it is impossible to marrie when both players have the same sex. The game which the system was based it is possible so why here it isnt?

Back