Votes: 46 85.2%
  • No, I don't like

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • It is not necessary

Votes: 4 7.4%

• Total voters

Lethal Spirit!

Reaction score
I saw that there are a lot of spam in pvp, And it's very annoying when you're dueling
aelys.png

I think should make a second teleport called "Market"
NESgJ.gif

It could be something like this
pKw9Q.png

Here they could do all the spam they want (selling their stuff).

Please comment if you like the idea or not.

Wichox

Reaction score
I think the spam will be still in pvp, even if there is a Market TP.

suggest adding an NPC in PvP (maybe hard to script) that gives a Notation to a player that says the word "Buy, Sell" (and their respective forms in other common languages) -if you dont agree, reply this-

Pyrokar

Reaction score
Good idea, but I can't believe that ppl will stop spamming in pvp zone >.<

Abble

Reaction score
i agree, but isn't better if they do a muted system? '-'

Pipoxo

Reaction score
agree! being an market zone, it can be prohibited to spam in pvp zone, and the game will be more clean.

mateus79

Reaction score
i voted yes, but i think it no will resolve the problem, i think the best idea is take a harding muted (like Tibia).

Razioo

Reaction score
Even if you make 2043848482 market tps, the spammers are going to be where the most people are => pvp.
they are just going to keep going there

Lethal Spirit!

Reaction score
There are spam in pvp, because there is where business is done

Now instead of saying "Go to pvp" will say "Go to market"

PvP will be empty, But there will be more people who want to duel

Market can be have 4 basic shops (Juanito, Gaby, Buyer & Outfit seller)
with this, more people will enter in the market, Spamers(Sellers) They always are where there are more people.

Khan

Reaction score
I don't get why people bother spamming, it's kinda pointless. I always ignore someone in pvp if he spam more then 5 times in short time. And I'm sure many others do the same thing. Spammers gotta understand that, the more you say your message doesn't mean that you're going to sell it faster. Just the opposite!

The most annoying spammers are the ones that hold spam with hotkey, it would be really good if "Some" trusted tutors, could give notations to those spammers. So they learn. I usually mute them for 1 min in default chat. But then they start again.
Maybe then pvp could have less spam. And this idea wouldn't be needed. I got the feeling even if you add shops in this "Market". Some spammers are still gonna go to old pvp. And there is nothing that can prevent them from doing so.

Another option is: If they can make some sort of script that makes players muted automatically if they say same message in X second only in pvp.
Example:
Player spam message 3 times in 2 sec. He will get muted for 30 seconds then. If he continues to spam after that 1st time. He will get muted for 1 min. Then 2 min, 3 min ect.
Even if player tries to log out he will still be muted, and the mute will only go away if he is online.

Last edited:
Back