What's new

Welcome!

[Complaint] Lord Sixtynine unfair deletion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheLegacy

My dear and lovely friend dont havt an active forum account and second, he doesnt write good english here, cuz he has a poor knowledge in the lenguage, so like his main supporter i want to ask for the screenshots in which my friend broke a main rule to deserve deletion, and second "the notations he could have in case of trying destructive behavior", IP deletion is just unfair, did he bot? did he tried to hack you just like pro.... the untouchable guy? i think that if someone call you "noob" cuz you was pushing is just understandable, he told me tutor maste pushed him i dont know if by accident,i dont fvckin care, then my friend was angry and called him noob, he had a reason right?, so i think for a noob insulting, he could have gotten "notation" then "another notation" just like UNTOUCHABLES guys, how many notations bosnian have? prosickoni have? do you understand lajrra?

and second if my friend broke a rule, he could have been only deleted or banned in that char, not in main not in others ...

im asking for a forgiveness to my friend Lord Sixtynine, he shouldnt have been punished by anyone, i belive PA is not under corruption is not under an unfair system Lord is inocent, his dummy may not.

kr-s6B.png

Last edited:

Comatose

Banned user
Reaction score
Well first, moderate the languaje, a delete could happen in each moment depended in the action that u did.
second Ridoku, wait Lajrra & master reply your friend could tell u one history but the staff could have another. wait the reply

T

TheLegacy

Well first, moderte the languaje, a delete could happen in each moment depended the action that u did.
second Ridoku, wait Lajrra & master reply your friend could tell u one history but the staff could have another. wait the reply

i just want to belive it was a mistake ... really i wont play pa anymore i wont donate anymore if my best friend isnt with me, this is not an excuse but he is probably my last friend, im defending him like everyone would do with their friends when it is unfair, no friends = no movitation to keep this game.

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
I had 1 notation on prosickoni and what happend? "deleted for destructive behavior" with shitty proofs which shouldn't be counted but w/e I don't give a single fuck about that. If you really believe PA isn't under corruption then u are trying to fool urself. Have you seen HOUSE CONTEST? how do you think they choose first place (DARION AXL - [PA] MEMBER)?
So staffs aren't players anymore? Watch your words if you know nothing about.
@Thread
You'll be undeleted as soon as Dracarys arrive home, but you got a warning from now on, i hope you behave properly.

Closed~

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Mr Ridoku, do not threat us if your friend won't be undeleted you will stop to donate.
Your friend isn't as good as you think;
He was pushing Master Blade in pvp, I was observing them both for some time, blocked push action for your friend who started to argue with me. If he had nothing done wrong, he wouldn't argue for stupid push action, don't you think? After having no arguments, he insulted WHOLE staff, not only master blade. Seeing 10 lvl with that attitude I am not checking if he has main char, nor not, to choose punishment.
He apologized, okay, I told him he will be undeleted when someone ^above will be online to undel him, so I don't get the point of this thread.
Tell him to behave properly, that's all.
He is undeleted. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back