What's new

Welcome!

Lord-hulk ~Without Forum Account~

Monkyina1

Reaction score
Player to duplicate money

Lord-hulk[140]
World: Diamond

Hi, this player has been reported to have money 'duplicate' in your account, the more 500hds had only now entering, he observed '1k' which says it has doubled the 500hds.

Thanks!

PS:.. My Mistake on Forum, [Rules and Reports]
Is on [Bug Reports]

Last edited:

ryuken

Reaction score
(just a tip) to accuse someone you should at least take photo chat, or copy it and display it here. That would help more quickly to demostrate with your accusation is groundless.

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
(just a tip) to accuse someone you should at least take photo chat, or copy it and display it here. That would help more quickly to demostrate with your accusation is groundless.
I guess he is not accusing Lord-Hulk, he just wants to help Lord because he hasn't forum account.
Tell Lord-Hulk to send it via parcel to [CM] Raissa or [CM] Dracarys, and thanks for your report ^^

ryuken

Reaction score
I guess he is not accusing Lord-Hulk, he just wants to help Lord because he hasn't forum account.
Tell Lord-Hulk to send it via parcel to [CM] Raissa or [CM] Dracarys, and thanks for your report ^^

Well, sorry if I misunderstood XD I thought it was accusation, because I read "This chart has been reported" Really sorry, my mistake.

Back