What's new

Welcome!

Letter to Santa Claus - Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghanad

Reaction score
Ghanad-------------diamond

I am Ghanad, and I live in Panama, I don't give it to you because you already know where I live. But well I just want to tell you that this year I behave very badly, I treat my family badly, sometimes they make me very angry. This year I will not ask you anything in this letter, because this year I am writing you a love letter. I have thought that you may need, today more than ever, a recognition of your work, of your own person. Because if there is someone who is able to maintain the illusion that is you, Santa Claus, an illusion that we need to maintain love in family and I feel that today you are giving it to me in my community and to my relatives every year you make many families join .

And in these difficult times where you have to juggle not to disappoint children and adults, where you put the magic you work hard to bring gifts to each child for the most impossible cases, and go to know what other resources you use to Everyone has their gift at Christmas, you get us all a happy smile and that is thanks to you for your work and effort.

So this time I don't want to ask you anything, I want to thank you for continuing to work to keep Christmas, so that there is still a reason why families get together, to strengthen ties with friends, so that couples have that opportunity to be surprised to new. I want to thank you for continuing to work for love.

I know you must be tired, from so many years of work and so little recognition. Surely the letters that come to ask for gifts far exceed those that come to thank you. That's why I wanted to write you this letter, so you know how important you are, for me, for everyone, for love. I will wait for you one more year, Santa, I hope you do not skip my home, not to fill it with gifts, but with illusion and love.

Sincerely Ghanad

NatanTetsuya

Reaction score
Dear Santa Claus
I'm Achocolatado, you probably already know my name. This year I made an effort to improve as a person, I made new friends and I lost those who caused me harm, but everything in life has a purpose for every situation, I believe it made me grow as a person and I hope to finish this year with a better version of myself. there are some things that I hope to achieve before the end of the year as my brilliant corsola; it has always been my dream to have been realized alone, but never give up fighting, although many times I thought about giving up, however I put aside this thought of defeat and kept fighting and hope to achieve my goal. Thank you for reading my letter and Merry Christmas Santa.

Achocolatado - Platinum

Guim Jimas

Reaction score
Dear Pokemon Santa!
I am writing to you with the hope that you will see in me this good which I cannot see.
I try my best to be a better person but it's easier to be a bad boy (and sometimes its nicer if you know what I mean). I will not tell you what I did wrong because you know it and besides, I do not have enough space on the sheet to list everything, It is not my fault that I am so drawn to evil, you can only blame my father (the desire for evil "dripped" to me from him during certain "actions").
I understand perfectly that during Christmas you have more work than I do have during entire year, that letters like mine come to you more than I have hair on my head but I hope, that you will read my letter personally and not through an intermediary in a green mug and with pointed ears.
Okay old man, it's not like only evil is holding on to me, because good also does. Is it enough that I helped an old lady cross the streets? Ehhh if not, I'm already running out of these good deeds.
I'm working hard for a round 365 and 1/4 of a day. Every year, in the real world I work as a bartender and I make whatever drinks and cocktails people want, and here I have a dilemma... I don't know if the fact that I'm doing what they want and that I'm fulfilling their wishes is good or bad because in the end all the time I'm giving them alcohol and in no small quantities... often when they drink, they are aggressive and do stupid things, and I feel a little bad that it's my fault. You would have to come to me one day and ask for a drink, it would be special for you. You would get a set of 9 shots created especially for you and their names would probably tell you something:
* Comet (plum and cinnamon liqueur in a burning Glass)
* Cupid (strawberry mousse with a hint of cream liqueur)
* Blitzen (cold vodka with kiwi mousse)
* Dasher (pineapple tincture with coconut syrup)
* Prancer (Rum with chocolate syrup and tea infusion)
* Dancer (Tequila with orange slice and cinnamon)
* Vixen (Root vodka with pepper)
* Donner (a portion of delicious 25-year-old whysky)
And at the end of a beautiful evening you would receive from me:
* Rudolph (Burning Sambuca with coffee beans and cinnamon)

I would really like to be the kind child that Santa comes to, eats a cookie and sips the milk, then leaves the gift and runs off the chimney to another child. Unfortunately, I know myself and I would like to light a fire in the fireplace, and spread the barbed wire to catch you and have all the gifts for myself, I fight it, but this fight lasts 27 years and unfortunately I lose. Maybe you can help me? I promise that as a manifestation of my desire to change for the better this year I will refrain and spread the cakes and milk like a good boy :)
I have no specific wish for Christmas but it would be nice to wake up in the morning and see that Santa remembered about me. When you will fly around the houses this year Remember that there is one boy here who believes in you with all his might and wants to change for the better (and willingness is what counts right?).
See you fatty :)

Almost Polite Guim Jimas

PS- Shots offer is always up to date so I invite you sincerely :) (you can take Mrs. Claus with you), for your friends with large horns something will also be found (carrots, candies, water, and if needed a chop because I don't know what they like).

Szacho

Reaction score
With proof of my authorship:

0gf8roC.jpg

''Easier to read'' version:
FQWbAmg.jpg

* Sorry for all mistakes - I wrote it alone, without any help.
** if the pictures are invisible, please - correct it!

Szacho,
Diamond.

Last edited by a moderator:

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Dear Santa,

I'm really apologising for that I didn't write to you last year, my faith became really weaker then. Last two years have been really painful for me, and for my family. While playing football on goalkeeper position, I was trying to not let score to other team. I should be smarter, as my mom says before some decision i have to think at the begining, so begining of my health problems, were because of lunging and trying to save the shot. Like a doctor said my shoulder was smashed, and the bone of a hand had been broken.
For near two years my health have been recovering, I'm after rehabilitation, everything is fine now. It wasn't easy, because in the head i was still hearing the words of my doctor "it can be the end, he probably aren't going back to be able play football". I'm still wondering, maybe it's everything fine because of you? Maybe because of that when I didn't had faith in you, you had faith in me?
No idea, everything what I know now is that, it's always worth to have faith. I will not dissapoint you again Santa!
I'm not going to ask you for something you can't do. All I'm asking for is just brand new football, because even after health problems, still want to follow my dreams, to be the best goalkeeper!
This year I have been really polite, Santa.
Always before going to sleep I was cleaning my teeths, was feeding my pokemons three times per day, cleaning my room, learning math and the most important... Listening to my mom. If you dont believe go and ask her!
Our christmas tree is really beautifull this year, my mom decorated it, of course with my help!
Near the tree, on the table there are going to be cookies and the milk, especially for you.
Of course I didn't them alone, my mom helped me. I really love her, bring something for her too, really asking for that!

Skies
Diamond

KaCtoos

Reaction score
Hello Dear Santa,

I’m not sure if you still remember me, as I didn’t write to you for a while. However, in this year I decided to send this letter, as I really wanted to share my story with you (although it’s pretty selfish out of me, right?).

As you may remember, the last time I was writing my letter I was still a little boy, with the lifetime dream to meet you at least once in my life. I can still remember my glittering eyes when I heard stories about the kind old man, who fell in love with Coca Cola, the brave elves who work hard in order to make children wishes come true and cute reindeers with the Rudolph on the front, who make it possible for us all to get present we desire. You were the reason I asked my parents to send candies to the children who can’t afford any sweets and once I wanted to make a great dinner for you, as I thought it may be good to have something other than cookies and milk, but I get scolded as I started doing the dinner somewhere in August (my parents back then said that it’s maybe “a little bit” too fast to make a dish for you in August).

However, as the time goes by my parents weren’t so kind to each other anymore and they were more interested in arguing with each other instead of taking care about me, so I had to become older and more mature faster than expected. For that reason, I had to focus on school, so I forget about sending christmas letters, as I didn’t feel the same magic about Christmas anymore, with my parents fighting with each other and me being really busy. It was one of these days everyone was talking about with excitement on their faces, but I didn’t really knew what’s the reason. Years passed one by one, with christmas coming every year and although we were all eating the christmas dinner, decorating the tree and giving each other presents, I didn’t really feel that “thing” I used to feel as a child, while trying to stay up late enough to see you coming to our house. At Christmas Eve I was simply going to sleep with thinking about the homework I have for the next day. But then, in one year, things changed, as my friend asked me if I can take care of one of her puppies. My parents weren’t really interested about what’s going on in our house so they said as long as I take care of the dog, they don’t mind me having one. So I agreed and took that little being with me, who later has been named “Bella”.

You can believe it or not, but Bella was the one who not only brighten my life, but also made some changes to all of us in our house. Thanks to our cute dog, my parents became much more kind to each other, as well as me. Our house and family once more became the place, I always wanted to back to, when leaving school. Once again I became happy to see my parents and I was excited to play with Bella day by day. The very first Bella’s winter she has seen the snow for the first time and you should regret you couldn’t see her playing in the snow! She was so happy to cover herself in that white thing falling from the sky! In that Christmas for the first time since very long time, we all sat around the table and eat together with being happy we can be there all together, together with our beloved Bella (it seems that she pretty much enjoyed the food as much as we did). We all spend the Christmas time together with the smiles on our faces and that warm feeling within us, that we missed for all those years, and I’m sure that you were involved in us receiving this tiny little miracle named Bella.

Nowadays I’m already a big boy, or young man if you prefer to name it that way. Now I’m anxiously waiting for the Christmas to have more time I could spent with my family and our cute dog. However, since it’s already fifth year since Bella arrived in our house, it makes me thinking and as a result, I would like to be selfish in this year and ask you for a present, while have nothing in exchange. I hope you could consider me as a good boy, who at least I’m trying to be.

In this year I want to ask you, to please send another sad but kind child, who lost their faith in Christmas, another cute little being, who can lighten their life, as much as Bella did for mine. I know for sure you have the power to make another child and family happy, the same you did for me. It’s my only wish this year (being able to see a Rudolph would be another dream, but I suppose it’s a little too much to ask for).

Please take care of you dear Santa, and if by any chance you would like to take some dinner between cookies, just let me know, so we can figure something out!

Your sincerely,
Kaktoos
Diamond

Arkhim

Reaction score
Dear Santa, maybe it’s a little late to write you a letter, since there is only one day left to christmas eve, but i don’t loss anything with trying, so here we go:
This christmas i only want one thing and it’s stop the injustices that we saw day per day against persons and in the last years we an see a lot in some countries. Let me tell you something, i’m writting this from Chile, a country in the other extreme of the planet, it belongs to Latin America. My country has a lot of injustices and some months ago they have provoked a big discontent, everybody started to go outside and fight against injustices, we all start to put our arms up and shout NO MORE, but this isn’t unique of my country, this is happening in a lot of countries of Latin America, that they are tired of injustices who injures them everyday. Unfortunately for the most of these countries the things haven’t change, the institutions that supposedly should protect us have turned against us and people who were chosen to lead us and should listen to us make deaf ears to take care about their interests.
They are destroying the people, the same people who swore to protect when they took office, now turn their backs on us. I don’t lose the hope of someday all of this will change, that the deaths and injustices over, God knows that there were a lot, not only in my country, in the countries who are in a longer fight have much more. Against these injustice is because i writting to you, i’ve heard all my life that exist something call a Christmas Miracle and with one letter you can make our wishes real, is time to set aside the material things, is for this that my only wish for this christmas is stop the injustice that we are living as a continent. Give us at least the strong to stay with our arms up and don’t lose the hope, to stay fighting against injustices and make a change once and for all. Sorry for political of the letter, but you’ll understand if i talk about something like this is impossible let outside my emotions. I hope to count on you my dear friend from North Pole, maybe i ask too much, but hey, nothing is impossible for a Christmas Miracle, really?
Thanks You.

Mildir. Diamond.

Shmoe

Reaction score
A Cubone’s Christmas

Dear Santa,

First, to understand what I want for Christmas, you might have to understand a little bit about my pokemon Cubone and our story. I must warn you Santa, this letter may be unlike any other you have received in the past...
Some say great minds think alike, while others argue opposites attract. People search their whole lives trying to find an identity that will explain the road they must choose in life. As for my pokemon Cubone and I, we discoveryed early that these identities are easily predetermined. Cubone found me, the same way I found him, broken, torn, cheated and beat down by a reality that we never had a chance to train for. In the beginning, Cubone couldn't understand me and vice versa but we both knew agony when we saw it. Losing a parent early in life is a pain we both had to learn how to grow into.
Cubone and I snuck over to the Johto region when I turned 13. Moving around from home to home in Kanto got old and we needed a fresh start. Living in the beach town of Olivine is as anyone can predict. The weather is nice, the ocean water is calming and the National Park to the north is a Poke-Paradise. The people however, are of our lesser opinions. Olivine has a reputation of perfection and beauty, something that both Cubone and I lack. The people of Olivine have one specific rule that cubone and I can’t seem to shake “all looking to adventure in the Northern National Park must be +18 of age or accompanied by a parent.” In a town surrounded by mountains, water and parental guidance, Cubone and I once more feel trapped, lost and unsure of the future. This especially goes for Cubone, who now only has myself for social interactions.
I’m sure by this point you are wondering where I am going with this letter. For me, as a trainer, I can adapt to our world around us more easily than Cubone. Cubone needs more than just myself, he needs another Pokemon to interact with. Please Santa! If you could find it in your jolly, generous heart, please send Cubone and myself another Pokemon to increase our family that has lost so much. We wish you and the Padventures family a Merry Christmas!

Love
Shmoe (my character name)

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
Dear Santa
I hope there is no age limit to send you letters, otherwise I'm screwed.
2019 was a tough year. I think it was for everyone, but if they want them to send their letters.
PAdventures was my hiding place during those hard times. I made new friends, spent more time with my old friends, and dedicated myself to finding a way to make PAdventures fun again.
And just this holiday season I think I came to a conclusion. I found that Loot Alert can be a pain, now it's closed all the time. So I stop worrying about what others are doing and have fun doing my own adventure, and the game became fair again. I also paid less attention to my LT, I no longer need to show what I do, and if I have a list today with my beloved Pokémon, it's to avoid the infamous rollbacks.
Yeah, I made new enemies also, I can’t deny. But, as always, I can’t stand to people stepping on mine/my loved friends’ toes. I’m still known as the first to avoid a problem and the last to turn my back in one. But I still need to find another word for “enemies”. The world is huge, and my will to go after them is becoming smaller every time. So let them just be. I’ll wait until Halloween to play a prank on them.
I have nothing to ask for, just to thank you for another year of learning, and to thank the Staff who allow this real-life escape from me to continue. May PAdventures last for many more years! And that my friends may have their path filled with shinies, cloneds, megas, TMs, or whatever they are searching for.
A Merry Christmas to all, and may everyone's journey in 2020 be full of adventures, both in and out of the game.

PS: I hope you enjoy Nutella and M & Ms, this year I powered-up your cookie, check photos on spoiler!
PS: If the chimney is not clean, blame my sister!

Arcanist Karl
Platinum

Spoiler:

uBuItVt.jpg

ATXd50w.jpg

1p9xVUA.jpg

rgotEtB.jpg

MRMLLKK.jpg

xUlquiorrAx

Reaction score
Dear Santa

It's me, Doggyx Smash.
Yes, I have started using my old nick again.
I'm sure you know who I am. You always know everything,
like you always knew what I wanted even when I couldn't write you a letter.

Everything has been quite nostalgic in recent weeks,
that's why I decided to write to you again.
I wanted to greet you and tell you what has been of my
life. I didn't even think to ask you for a gift. You know...
Sometimes you feel too old for that things.
But something interesting happened.

I was walking through Celadon while revisiting old places,
seeing how everything had changed in my absence
(although it is completely snowy right now,
it still feels like the same city) when I suddenly saw it:
It was a figure of Growlithe!
With Christmas costume included!

It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen,
you know that Growlithe is my favorite pokemon,
I even have the drawing behind my door
that I did when I was ten years old
(I attached a photo of him in case you do not remember,
have been 17 long years but it's still preserved).
I even arrived in the lands of Padventures for the first time
with the hope of catch one for my team,
a goal that eventually grew into catch a cloned Arcanine
(although I must admit that I haven't traveled
to the cloned island that much).I think it is evident at this point,
I would love you to bring me a christmas Growlithe figurine
and a cloned ticket.

I don't have much more to say.
It has been amazing to write to you again and I hope you
enjoy reading this letter as much as I enjoy writing it to you.
I thank you in advance for this year's gifts and I also thank
you for all the others you have given me over the years.
See you soon dear Santa.

I send you all my Love and a big bark from my dogs!
Yours sincerely
Doggyx Smash

Attachment:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.jpg
    Screenshot_2.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_3.jpg
    Screenshot_3.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 28
Status
Not open for further replies.