Welcome!

Letter to Santa Claus - Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
opJ7s0f.png

Christmas is near! It's a perfect time to write your letter to Santa Claus!

Rules
- The Letter has to be written by you, not by uncle google.
- Minimum words: 300, maximum words: 1000. If you're not sure how many words your story contains, use this website: https://wordcounter.net/
- The letter cannot contain: offensive words, insults towards anyone, sexual nor racist content.
- The letter has to be written in english. If u have problems in that, ask tutors for a favor of translating it.
- You can participate in all christmas contests but you can receive reward just for one of them.
- Letter has to be posted here in this thread.
- Contest ends at 24/12

Rewards:
This time there won't be 1-3 places, but 5 best letter writers will receive Galarian Mr Mime, 30 days of premium and TM of your choice.
If there won't be 5 good enough letters we will give LESS rewards. In case if there will be more than 5 REALLY good letters then we'll give more rewards.

Note:
Galarian Mr Mime will be obtainable only from Christmas Contests (not event!)

Last edited by a moderator:

Shouya

Reaction score
Question 1. When is the last date for submitting the letter?
Question 2. Does this letter have to be directly to Santa? Our wishes? Apologies? How we have been or?

PS1: Thank you for this opportunity, I am glad you are trying something new with these rewards distribution, sounds more interesting than 1st, 2nd or 3rd place. (especially Galarian Mr.mime)

PS2: I can't really help with translating but, if someone needs grammar check of their letters on english, they can message me in-game on Platinum, I will be gladly to help. (Kreyex)

Good luck to everyone!

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Question 1. When is the last date for submitting the letter?
Question 2. Does this letter have to be directly to Santa? Our wishes? Apologies? How we have been or?

PS1: Thank you for this opportunity, I am glad you are trying something new with these rewards distribution, sounds more interesting than 1st, 2nd or 3rd place. (especially Galarian Mr.mime)

PS2: I can't really help with translating but, if someone needs grammar check of their letters on english, they can message me in-game on Platinum, I will be gladly to help. (Kreyex)

Good luck to everyone!

1. 24/12
ECEDCaT.png

You write to Santa Claus whatever you want, but I guess most of people write what they want to get xD, anyway it's all up to your imagination

Tsotss

Reaction score
Another question is if we take part in few contest we have possibility win just in one, right? I suppose its obvious but better to ask to avoid some later complaining.

rey maligno

Reaction score
Santa Claude

Santa
the truth is that I am not good at writing you a letter for you, but this letter is to thank you for giving me my gift in advance since I had one of the best moments I will never forget
(I will lie was the second happiest moment; p) and at the same Time a motivation to complete a not too distant dream. Thank you very much santa your friend charrito, diamonds. :13:

Pd: I would like other teammates and staff members to meet their
goal before the end of the year. I give everyone a beautiful Christmas :13:

Spoiler:
catch-Tapu-Koko-75-01-04-Fri-29-November-2019.png

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Another question is if we take part in few contest we have possibility win just in one, right? I suppose its obvious but better to ask to avoid some later complaining.

Answer is in the first post

Paladizz

Reaction score
Hey Guy from the North Pole that has made some Stantlers his pets,
I'm here to tell you a story about a tall guy named Carrelho that has made PA a thing in his life. He's playing this game for 8 years 9 coming up and even him only has 1 Stantler on his team. He tried getting a Shiny Stantler for himself but he wasnt successful maybe you're the one who holds all of them in the stables. He made a promise to himself to steal your entire team of Stantlers just so he can fly all across the distance to deliver presents to everyone who needs. It reminds you of something ain't it? He wants to steal your job away from yourself. He's even trying to tame all the Stantlers from Azalea just so you can't obtain more of them. When he accomplishes his objectives everyone will be happy and you will be on a normal house waiting for him to give you a present. Anyway im not continuing my story because it still has no end. What are you going to do to change the climax of the story when it gets there? Are you gonna become a pokemon trainer like everyone and try to compete with him or you just gonna stay back and enjoy the ride? See you later Santa Claus.

PS:I saw Carrelho at the wilderness and he's yet again getting Stantlers for his own. Have fun with this info :57:
https://image.prntscr.com/image/EYTefJn8RwygaPkEp2uoaw.png

thedarkmanxd123

Reaction score
I have grown up, it is time to stop asking for gifts, it is time to start thanking everything you have given me in this game for 9 years, it is time to thank the staff for keeping this game, thank the players for making this game more Funny, it is time to stop asking for me and it is time to ask for others, that is what Christmas is all about, I hope all your wishes come true because we are the best online community, but the main thing that I ask Santa is to give health to everyone in this game, Christmas is not about receiving or giving, it is about the love we give to our loved ones because the best gift for Christmas is spending time with those we love and would give everything for us. But Santa, let's not forget those who keep this game alive because they are always looking for improvements for this game, where they spend hours and hours trying to keep this game as they have been doing for 9 years, I just ask you to give them whatever that they want because they deserve it.Now Santa, let's talk about them who maintain order within Padventures, the tutors, those who have to bear us every day, but they are always there to help those who need it, give them a lot of patience and thank them for keep all the players together. But Santa I know you will have a lot of work this month because there are millions who want different things, but what about you, what do you want, after Christmas, go for padventures and have fun because we are the best game.
My only wish is for this game to last a lifetime. Just tell you Santa, thanks for listening to me right now.
Merry Christmas to everyone, I hope you have a good time this Christmas.

Write by : Thedarkman , Diamond
To : Santa

Meliodafu

Reaction score
To: Santa Claus

Speak my good old man, so I'm not very good with letters, if I had Whatsapp, we would exchange stickers would be easier haha. I came to thank you for all the magic of Christmas and tell you a little of my good story ... I've been in this Padventures family for a while, maybe it doesn't seem like time, but I lost count of many years ago at the time of the pearl world by because of that security ip i was dumb but i never gave up and i met amazing people in short i was a good boy this year i didn't fight on the street (ks) and i was a good student at the "club das winx" school i would like to wish a happy Wonderful Christmas for these guild folks too and who can reach their goals is Santa presents my FLAMENGO. A great merry Christmas to the Padventures Family and to you Santa Claus.

PS Let me take a shiny stantler ride in the sleigh.

mzeybek5

Reaction score
Dear Santa Claus. This year I only want to see Alolan children see happy New Year like us.

Because they never see the winter, never make a single snow angel and snowman.
This year, please not only make me happy, but all children also need to be happy always. Because I love winter and I want to share this happiness with other people. I think the best gift is; Nature's grace and this is only Santa Claus and his elves can do this.

By the way, it's been a long time to see Mother Santa. Has she fine? A long time ago; we bake gingerbread man cookies and decorated Christmas trees but I worry about her health. This year I want to see Mother Santa with you.
Do you remember this, Santa Claus? When we make them, you are giggled and take me on your lap. This year, I was 9 and said;
"I want to be a great trainer like Ash Ketchum!" I said. You cleaned the glasses to your nose and put them on your nose, you said to me; "there are the things I can't do", sadly. After I heard this, I was cried but you said to me "your determination, friendship and believing to yourself; these are things I can't do. and added; "Go and create your adventure!" and later you said Mother Santa; "we should take him to his home before he sleeps" and prepared the sleighs. You showed me 8 Stantlers on the sleighs. Before we are going, you said; "They aren't just Pokemons, they are my friends like these elves on our workshop and I have got an adventure with my friends". When you said goodbye to my house's door, you gave me your red hat. I opened the door and I saw my New Year gift. I looked at the tree and found a red gift box. My mother greeted me and showing the red gift box; "It's yours!" and we thanked Santa and his elves. My mother hugged me when I opened the box and I was happy when I saw the Pokedex. It's my adventure's beginning.

I traveled many places with this Pokedex; meeting new friends and I defeated many GYM leaders and saved the Pokemons from gangs like Team Rocket. On my latest adventure; I flew to Alola. I met many children at Alolan School. When we talked about the seasons, they are a bit surprised. Because they don't know about winter. I was sad for them because I think it's boring to see summer on every day like routine. If we see only one season in this life; there won't be special occasions, because only special things need to celebrate. I said to them; "I know the right person to help us" and it was you, Santa Claus. We decorated the palm trees with New Year's ornaments and baked cookies with Alolan's berries but their shapes are different. Because in Alolan we used a tropical fireplace instead of an oven. It makes them crispy. I hope you like our cookies. Also, we don't forget Moomoo Milks. I talked with Kiawe's family and they gladly helped us.

Thank you so much for everything. I hope we are on the nice list this year. I miss you, Santa Claus.

Yours Sincerely
Mzeybek

Winged

Reaction score
79768248_531177824395856_1346021211305410560_n.jpg

To: Santa Claus, North Pole

Dear Santa !
Sorry that I am sending letters only once a year, but You never even replied to mine. So I guess it is kinda fair. That year was pretty harsh for me. Health issues, losing job, severe depression. I am glad that I am here today. I wish that nobody would ever experience that, but it might be pretty much impossible.
But even while struggling I was trying to be a good person, to help other people. And I hate the fact that I had to abandon some friends to sort my life out. Anyway, there are some wishes of mine.
*My biggest wish is to trully reunite with my old PAD friends, I wish that They will forgive me for my unexpected departure.
*My another wish is that PAD could grow, and grow, and grow. The story of this server is awesome, and so is community. But I wouldn't mind if there would be less drama, and goodbyes. But I would love as much greetings as possible.

*Also, I wish that sPArta would receive the love They deserve, cuz as I noticed all of them, or at least most of them is working super hard to make that server a better place, so we could keep enjoying the game. I realy wish that players would appreciate them as much as I do. I been there, and I know how much heart staff put into this game.

*I know that I asked for much already, but please give them a lot of patience, and passion to continue PAD legacy, to each of them..
Aga, Zel, Jano, Gugo, Eudi, Squnik, Dosnyan, Meli, ofc. my fav *** Sucriii, and all the members that I haven't met yet. Even for Sting.

Love ya mate, You should finally answer to me, if You won't Im going to harrass You next year.

Cheers!
Your Winged

Neelix

Banned user
Reaction score
Dear Santa!
I am really looking forward to Christmas and I want to tell you something!
I never wrote you a letter, because I was to shy, to ask you for something, but I am writing you this one to thank you for giving everyone presents and making a lot of events on PAdventures!
I want to ask you one thing - Is it true that you go all around the world in one night?
If you do, can you tell me how you did it? I would like to spend time with loved ones people that means a lot for me.
Anyway! Thanks for all spreading happiness around the world and PAD also.

Oh i forgot! Say Hi to Mrs. Claus for me!

Sincerely, Sebastian. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

perrywinkle

Reaction score
Dear Santa:

I don't want to much for me this year... you know that I allways want the best for my family; since my father passed away, my brother and I had to take care of our little sister, so it's a little hard to us be young adults taking care of a child, studying and working, whatever.... what i want to request you... it's maybe pretty hard to obtain but we want to have another mother, i know that is not that easy, that maybe we have a grandmother, but she is taking care of our cousin Jorge, and you know he have Autism, and that can be so hard for her and our Uncles, but you can send us someone who can help us in the house, or someone who take care of us when we get sick... it's a little bit weird to think that my little sister is growing and I need to talk to her about "the woman changes" I'm not ready for that, and... think about that maybe. I can't have my own life, it's depressing sometimes, I know that are not my parents, my brothers or my fault, but it's frustrating, I just have my computer to make new friends and nothing more, so I want a support in our lifes, maybe a boyfriend for me... or my brother (yeah, he is gay, that's a litte bit convenient, I don't need to worry about more kids) that make us happy, that make us believe that everything is going to be all right, and treat us like his own family...
Well maybe... I can ask you another thing... like 6 year ago I play a game called Padventures, you know... pokemon game, a lot of people connected to play together, it's really funny; and here... and throughout these years I have made new friends, that I'd the pleasure of meeting some of them in person, they are very nice people, Gatito, Nikorasu, Ventxs, Mariospawn... they are the best ones... the people that are allways sending me good vibes... I don't know how I can keep their frienship through all these years... maybe we have had some problems, but they are cute, and I want to ask you to... don't forget about them, these boys deserves a lot of things that I can give to them, they helped me a lot in the past and I'm grateful with them, so please, even if you don't give material things to them, bring them happiness... you know that they had hard times too, so please please please... make them happy

Thanks for Santa and every single one who take the time to read my lether, maybe is not the type of lether for the contest, but is a kind of therapy to me

With love Vivi (Tsuyu Asui from Platinum)

azevedorigel

Reaction score
My dear, Santa Claus!
Maybe i don't believe in you yet, because we live in dark times!
In my country we have a president that says: "The amazon forest don't burn, It's wet".
He says the Non Governamental organizations are responsible for burn the Amazon Forest and
he accused the actor Leo Di Caprio for finance these organizations.So sad! Leo is almost an Ash pikachu!
Not to mention the fake news he network and for now is under investigation like a Trump impeachment.
The planet has a climate emergency! Why nobody hear Jamiroquai and Sting?
We are also facing an environmental crisis.
In addition to the breaches of Vale mining dams, our coast is receiving a mysterious oil that has caused
much environmental damage. Making beaches unsuitable for swimming, destroying reefs and killing the ecosystem.
And a minister of his said that the fish is smart he runs away from the oil, trying to justify the consumption of the meat of this fish.
But that is not all. He also has involvement with paramilitary groups that exalt residents of the communities they dominate.
Same group suspected of acting on Marielle's death.Even one of the executioners of death has a picture with him.
He in Brazil is very lobbying for arms companies. Anyway try to copy the American policy on the subject that is not effective, see the recent events.
Actually I have 31 years old, and I didn't believe you anymore, but in this moment we believe in those who save us.
If you my dear Santa has a pokemon that should resolve this problem, please give for us, But if you can´t resolve this, please give for me
and for other brazilian guys this gift. At least by playing we will alleviate our suffering a little.
That's it for now, thank you so much for paying attention to this old boy.

;)

Lancelote

Reaction score
Dear Santa,

My name is Damian and I know, I wasnt an angel this year but still i should get a gift from you. Maybe not a rod, but a dreamy poke? I'm polite and really honest kid. I think my age doesnt matter when i'm writing to you because we are all staying kids forever.
So first of all i want to thank you for my last year gift but u should choose better. Secondly of course I know that i'm not only one which send a letter to you but my chimney is short, clear and near I put cookies and milk on the table. Last year i was at the kitchen when delivery gifts for me and my little brother. For now we can share gift together. So its first thing why u should come to me. I will be glad for every thing what i get from you of course.

I know that u dont have time to reward all children but if you can, please make my dreams true in this year. I really like something to improve my catch rate in padventures because its uncredible that i cant catch anything worth than cost ultra balls in padventures. I would like to ask you for more luck too because my last cloned kingler from cloned box its sound like a joke. This Galarian Mr Mime look very interesting and I wouldnt be offended for him. Of course a lots of rare candies and chocolate should be added to my list from you. These gifts are really important. And the last one but the most important. Will you bring me all of my retired friends since they retired? I know its too much but when i reminding myself all situation which we have since ten year I fell sad.
I hope that in this year i feel that Pokemon Santa Claus really exist.

Thanks for all what you doing in Christmas. Have a nice Christmas and really thanks again for happiness which you bring to every childreen.

With regards
Lancelote - Diamond

ZFuga3y.jpg

metaldroga

Reaction score
DEAR-SANTA2.png

&Thanks for this contest and I wish happy holidays for everyone B)

Vermie

Reaction score
A series of unfortunate gifts

Hello! I am Vermillion Bullet from the Diamond server, this is my letter.

Spoiler:
Dear Santa, I hope you are doing well, it’s me again, Vermillion, I would like you to bring me a Pokemon again this year.

Yeah yeah, I know… I promised not to ask for more Pokemon after what happened last year…
You gave me a Litwick so it could light the cave I’m currently living in and to make my home a little warmer, it was fine for a couple of days but it ended up guiding me into the shadow realm with it’s flame and you had to go and bring me back fighting Giratina and all… and sure I guess I wouldn’t need a Litwick if I didn’t ask for a Pichu the year before that to try and save on electricity bills, everytime it got too happy it would overcharge every device until one day they finally exploded and set the house on fire, the fire even spread to the Sprout Tower that got burned just like that other Johto tower many years ago, you had to pull us out of the flames and lost some hair from the top of your head, and I guess I wouldn’t have to live in Johto if I didn’t ask you to bring me that Gardevoir when I was living in Hoenn, listen, I was feeling lonely and needed a waifu of some sorts ok? Please stop judging me, everything was fine until those bikers that where following me from Kanto found us, Gardevoir felt so threatened that it created a black hole and made them disappear, I still don’t know how they appeared from your Delibird’s bag but I’m glad everything turned out allright, …and I guess they wouldn’t be so mad if the Rhyhorn I asked you to bring me that year didn’t destroy their bikes, but listen! How was I supposed to know that Rhyhorns had such small brains and aren’t that good at turning, I had to use the cycling road everyday to get home so staying in Kanto wasn’t and option, but anyways, I know this time it will be allright because the Pokemon I want this year is not for me, it is for my little sister, she started attending school and been having problems making friends, I heard Drampas are quite friendly and love playing with children, so please bring me one of those, such a gentle Pokemon, I’m sure we won’t have any problems with it, thank you in advance, see you in a couple of weeks.

Best wishes,
Vermillion.​

So I tried to write something using interesting, funny dex entries xD here they are...

Spoiler:
Litwick: The flame on its head keeps its body slightly warm. This Pokémon takes lost children by the hand to guide them to the spirit world.

Pichu: It is unskilled at storing electric power. Any kind of shock causes it to discharge energy spontaneously.

Gardevoir: To protect its Trainer, it will expend all its psychic power to create a small black hole.

Rhyhorn: Once it starts running, it doesn't stop. Its tiny brain makes it so stupid that it can't remember why it started running in the first place. It is inept at turning because of its four short legs. It can only charge and run in one direction.

Drampa: If a child it has made friends with is bullied, Drampa will find the bully's house and burn it to the ground.

Tsotss

Reaction score
aOmw2N0.png

Spoiler:
Dear Santa,

Huh… It’s been a long time since I wrote the last time. It’s a bit stressful, don’t know how to start. Anyway, I’ll try, people say certain things aren’t forgotten.

So… Tell me please, how are You? Hope everything goes well, especially now when Christmas are so close. You can think why I decided to write a letter this year. You know… My Children (twins, huh) have almost 2 years. Some time ago they started going to the nursery and it makes them more curious about the world. Last Friday they had Saint Nicholas Day and were really fascinated by the disguised Santa Claus. Then later at home I started telling them about You, Your work, Your Helpers. They were more thrilled and intrigued. It was an impulse. I took the paper and here I am, writing a letter to You on their behalf while showing them what I was doing when I was a kid. Maybe they don’t understand so much yet but I am so happy doing it with them as much as they are excited about opportunity to participate in this.

Right now I suppose I should ask for a gifts for my Children. Well… Nowadays it is maybe really hard to give a gift to someone, but in Christmas time not especially. Children are always exchanging few things what they want to get as a present (or it is only in my Children’s case). For my little Man (as he showed me) I would like to ask for a balance bike, dark green if is possible (it is his the best color now). I know this kind of bike is not at this time of year, but it’s getting warmer in March, so he will have it and could try outside soon. Also he could try to ride on it at home (hope he won’t destroy anything cus he is really full of energy). For me little Princess (as she told me) I would like to ask for rocking horse. She is more calm, so it gonna be perfect for her. Also she likes animals and has many things related to them.

You know what is the best in these things which my Children want? That even if each of them wants something other, they always can share it between each other.
My Children don’t have problem with it.

Thanks for what You have done, for what You are doing, for everything. Also don’t forget to drink a milk and eat some cookies as well as taking some for Your Helpers.

Ending this letter it was a plesure to write it to You once again and remember how it was when I was a kid. Next year propably my Children will write to You, of course with our help.

Tsots,
Diamond​

PS. I forgot to mention names of my Children. They are Artur and Zosia.
PS 2. If I can ask for a gift for me and my wife – moooooore coooooffffeee please! It is needed with our Children.

Tsots
Diamond

Merry Christmas and good luck everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back