Letter to Santa Claus - Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Royal

ANIME FOR REAL IS A CARTOON WORSE THAN SCOOBY DOO
Staff member
Reaction score
TO: Santa

Dear santa, my name is royal and i'm player of padventures from diamond actually, how do you know i started to play this game with my best friend and neighbor since april 2011 in pearl in my first character named Royal Spear. Well, i tell you that I have too much good memories of this game like when i catched my first cloned pokemon (Cloned rhydon), or when i get level 100 for first time or when i met a neighbor in the real life through the game, really, she lives half block away from my house and i didn't know her XD.

But santa, i have a problem, i have been worried since pearl was closed, because after that too many friends of pearl get retired or deleted XD, and not just my friends too many people get retired through the years for many reasons, some get retired because they have to work, other for school, other because they found a new game or only because they get bored of padventures. Lately i have been afraid because in both servers the number of players has decreased a lot in comparision of past years, and my fear is that padventures close soon and i dont want that because this game means a lot for me and for other players that have too many years playing this game.

I know that maybe this year i wasn't the best person but i'm writing this letter for ask you something, please, give a long life to padventures and help new players to stay in game and not change padventures for another game, please help padventures not to close soon, its the only thing that i ask to you, because really this game means a lot for me.

I hope you will read this letter, with love, Royal.

PS: Please, let me catch my first shiny XD.

shellman

Reaction score
Here's to you, shellman the perfumed boy, Santa, I need to tell you, I had a lot of stories in this game, starting from the beginning, I was a player originally from pearl in 2010, I was playing an shooter game in a cyber café then saw some guys playing a pokémon game, then they presented me to it, it was padventures,so I played it in my first account named ''Satoshy'' which was erased from database for inactivity, I was very young that time, I was only 11 years old, only played for half a year then stopped, 3 years later I remembered the game and re-downloaded it.

For some reason the game was addicting, there was johto reagion now, there were more quests and stuff to do, I was hyped, met new people and played for 1 year than retired again, this time I didn't lost my account, I was still shellman from pearl, then trying to find hype again I came back after 1 year, re-creating a char from 0, named ptk, on diamond server, then I met more people and my char was getting better than my main char ''shellman'' so I used 15 diamonds in pearl to move myself from pearl to diamond and merge my stuff, years passed I was still loving the game, but I was not a good player, I used to walk with the wrong crowd, then got my first ban, first jail, it was kinda funny actually, then some time later I got promoted to tutor, that was one of the best things that hapenned to me in game, not because of the free premmy, but because of the trust the staff gave me, even tho I didn't have a good reputation, but I still used to help at that time so guess they needed a helper which could help in 3 languages.

Years of staff, these guys received me like I was family, I can't ever thank them enough, sometimes I had to leave because of real life issues and they were always waiting for me, this sure brings joy to a person, but I must admit Santa, I feel like in the year of 2019 I haven't been a good player/tutor as I used to be like years ago, is it because I lack an ambition? please tell me, I need to know.

Some time later I was just addicted to the game, when I like a thing that much I use to show my grattitude in a way, my way of showing it was by making videos about the game with an english title because I saw it was lacking in youtube, although my videos aren't that good people still gives me a good feeback and nothing makes me more happy than it, also people sometimes used to message me in game saying that they started to play PA because they saw one of my videos, that was also one of those things that put joy in my face.

Also still in game I had dreams, of catching my first shiny, of catching my so dreamed elder charizard, and with time I did both, I was realised in game, a guy with his dreams fullfilled, I'm grateful, Santa, I'm still not perfect and I think I'll never be, but I wish to be the best of me, in and outside of the game.

I have a good colection of pokes, friends in game which I love to troll and chitchat, I was going to ask you a present but I think you already gave me, thanks Santa.

Gurdieen

Reaction score
Dear Santa!
Padventures is already 9 years old, it's been a long time, but it flew so quickly.
I remember the beginnings of this game, I played in bed, but not at home, but in hospital.
My illness appeared when I was 3 years old. For half my life I lay under the drip.
Once you came to me, you had a lush beard and a sackcloth with presents.
You asked me what I dream of the most in the world.
I replied that I didn't want any presents, I would like to finally be healthy, go home, eat a home-cooked meal with my family.
Today I am 20 years old, I live at home, I study, in general I enjoy life.
Padventures is, in a way, part of my life because it helped me not to think about the disease so much.
Although I only saw you once, I believe that you are always present in my life.
In padventures, every year you bring me something that makes me happy.
The holidays are coming soon, you will start your journey around the world again to make people happy.
If you came to me a second time, I would say that I would not want anything.
The only thing I would like is that I would never go back to the hospital, that I would be able to grow and live in one house with my family.
That this Christmas Eve would be happy and free from worries.
Thanks in advance.

Merry Christmas

Billsama

Reaction score
querido santa mi nombre es black natsu soy de un mundo llamado diamond y habito en una ciudad llamada celadon soy un entrenador que busca convertirse en el mejor voy paso a paso y ayudando a los entrenadores que apenas inician, querido santa me gustaria que te dieras una vuelta por tu humilde ciudad y me llevaras algunos regalos me he portado bien he sido un pan de dios y me gusta ser muy animado mi sueo es ser el player mas llamativo que ayude siempre y lograr algun dia obtener un papitoad es mi pokemon favorito esperemos logren darse en este año bueno santa ya no te quito tu tiempo por que debes leer mas cartas pero recuerda mundo diamond ciudad celadon el palyer mas sexy de todos black natsu FELIZ NAVIDAD Y NO OLVIDES NUNCA DEJAR DE REIR :3
PD: NO HAY HARINA PARA LAS GALLETAS PERO TE DEJO UN BOLILLO EN LA MESA.

Juanda

Reaction score
Dear Santa, it's me Juanda again, I've received the red cart that you sent me last year, it's my favorite toy until today, I was very happy to get up and see my gift under the tree, my mom told me that You ate all the cookies and milk I left for you. I wanted to thank you with all my heart because you didn't forget me. I hope you, the elves and the reindeer are very well and happy this Christmas to make the children very happy.
This year I did not do very well in everything I set out because I did not study much in my math tests, I had my mistakes and I lost several of them, I know I will have to study more, but I have not behaved badly and also help many people who needed my help, help my mother placing the Christmas lights and the Christmas tree I know it is not much but I do not want to make the longest letter for you, so I would like to ask you please do not forget me this Christmas , and I would also like to ask you for a soccer ball and some soccer shoes please, because that way I will be able to play soccer with my friends, because they already have their shoes to play every day and we need a new ball since the one we had been damaged.
I would also like to tell you that I have a little brother and he is 2 years old, he does not know how to write, but I know that he would also be very happy if you bring him a gift, he likes cotton stuffed animals and pandas a lot, because when he sees a panda on television he always points it out and gets very happy, so it would be nice to have a panda plush for my brother please.

With all my love, Juanda.

PS: Lance, thanks for translating the letter.

Shouya

Reaction score
Dear Santa,

Writing this letter to you feels really nostalgic. It reminds me of my first letters I have written to you since I was a child. Back then I just hoped you could read my scribbles, and understand the pictures I drew for you. But now, I just hope you know how to read English and understand my lack of imagination and drawing like before. I am a simple man dear Santa. Usually when I wish for something, I am not just waiting for it to happen out of nowhere, I am neither expecting you or God to appease my requests. But instead, I will work my hardest on reaching my goals and wishes, because I feel better of myself when I achieve something in life. Currently, my wish is to catch a shiny pokemon, to be precise, a shiny Sableye. I have been trying really hard on the past event when spawn rates were boosted, and I threw a lot of balls but I did not have any luck this far. But I will not give up, I will try my hardest to catch it on the next event since it will be my first shiny pokemon ever caught. I have been trying randomly other shinies as well but I do not believe I will be lucky enough to catch one, so I will keep trying my best. It has been a long journey, both PA and real life. Twenty two years of experience already past behind me, and I have been through various things, good or bad, does not matter because both are giving me experiences and future fortifies for mental state. I know how hard it can be for people to go through tough times so whenever I see someone, I will try to be their companion through all of it, even if I cannot help in any other way. Anyhow, how is Mrs. Claus? How are the elves? The reindeer? I hope Rudolf's nose is still bright red. If you cannot manage to help every child on planet, I will try to aid you, does not matter if they were good or bad, everyone deserves a chance. I hope this letter will bring a smile to your face, considering I am not a child as I was, happy holidays Santa.

Sincerely, Mirza.

NandoCruise

Reaction score
Dear Santa,

I find it hard to believe the year 2019 is coming to an end… I feel like it was last week when we helped nurse Joy at Mahogany town giving all those Pokemon shelter due to the harsh snowstorm, I even got to meet gym leader Pryce and his mighty Mamoswine and majestic Dewgong!
Santa, you know that as a Pokemon Ranger it is always in me to help others, whether Pokemon or Travelers.

Anyway… just as I do every year, I’m writing to you on behalf of my Poke-family. This year we were assigned to Hoenn Region, which I really enjoyed, and it helped me to learn so much more about pokemon. But Santa, guess what?!?!?!?! My superior Virgil told me that I would be going for a special training to the Alola Region for the first quarter of the year. THE ALOLA REGION! How cool is that?!

With that in mind, my Poke-family and I would like to ask you for the following items. Let me start with the ladies:

• Eevee is the youngest of my Poke-family. As a matter of fact, she doesn’t know how to swim, which is why she would like to have a lifejacket. Her favorite color is – you guessed right – pink. So please please please, if it’s possible for you to bring one pink lifejacket, that would make her extremely happy. I leave a picture for you to have an idea:
Spoiler:
MBBYOK0.png

• Vaporeon is the most excited one. You can imagine why, right? Sunlight, soft sand and water everywhere. Vaporeon is the eldest member of my Poke-family, hence the strongest one (in my opinion, but please don’t tell the others I say that, they’ll get jealous). She always takes our missions very serious and she never gives up. No wonder why she asked for a hammock. Yes… I was also a little bit confused, but it seems Vaporeon only wants to relax after a hard day of training. The other day we were looking at pictures of all this tourist Poke-resorts and they have these water-hammocks. I leave a picture so you can see what I’m talking about.
Spoiler:
ESPsDuq.png

Alright then, I am done with the ladies, now it is time for the boys.

• Flareon is all excited about visiting the Wela Volcano Park in the Akala Island. We were reading just yesterday about the Wela Fire Festival. Apparently during the festival, you get to wear this ancient item called Wela Crown, a mystical item with the properties of boosting the power of the pokemon wearing it; furthermore, this festival is hosted by the island Kahuna Olivia. At the beginning I had no idea what Kahuna Island meant, but apparently it is a Tittle a bit similar to a Gym leader, which means Olivia must be not only an important person but also really strong. We can’t wait to challenge her!...

Ok, getting back to Flareon’s wish: He likes that I am always taking great care of his mane and now he wants to look particularly elegant for this festival. That’s why a new hairbrush is his Christmas wish. As simple as that.

• Jolteon is all about sports, he loves everything related to physical activities. While we were reading about the Alola Region, we found out that Raichu has an Alolan form. Alolan Raichu looks like he’s surfing with his tail, which somehow triggered in Jolteon the desire to learn how to surf. That’s why he would like to ask you for a surfboard. In this case there is no specific favorite color, so any surfboard would be ok.

• Umbreon is my recently evolved Eevee. This year’s Summer we visited Ecruteak City because of the Johto Festival. Ecruteak City is widely popular due to the fact that the Burned Tower is there. This Tower is known to have hosted the unique, legendary pokemon Ho-Oh thousands of years ago. There is also a legend that says the three legendary beasts: Raikou, Entei and Suicune were somehow “created” by Ho-Oh… but I am sure you’ve heard about it already. Anyway… due to the increase of tourism, we were commanded to patrol the area throughout the whole length of the festival. One night, we spotted some Ghost-type poke-gang; Ghastly, Haunter and Gengar were messing with a small group of Venonat enjoying the moonlight. Eevee jumped out of its pokeball because he wanted to help. The problem was that my little friend didn’t know Ghost-type pokemon are immune to Normal-type attacks. I was really amazed how determined Eevee was to help this group of Venonat and then it happened! Eevee started glowing… a unique dark-yellow glow that I hadn’t seen before and suddenly he evolved into Umbreon. Thanks to this and Umbreon’s Faint Attack the situation turned in our favor…

Oh my God Santa sorry that I drifted a little bit, but I wanted you to know about Umbreon’s bravery. For Christmas, he would like to get a pair of dark glasses. It is said that these glasses increase Dark-type moves and he wants to be the strongest of them all.

• Finally, there is me. Dear Santa… I wish I could be strong like Virgil; but above all, I wish I could one day have a full Eevee-evolution Team. I really admire how Virgil managed to get every single one of Eevee evolutions. I know I am still half-way, however, one day I’ll be able to have a big, strong, beautiful Eevee-Family. I hope is not too much to ask, but Santa, please, if you can somehow use a little but of your magic and put an Eevee in need on my way, I promise you I will take very good care of him/her.

I thank you, Santa, for you always bring happiness and joy to everyone.
Merry Christmas to you Santa, to Mrs. Claus, to your little Helpers, and to everyone out there!

Love,
Nando Zoul
Diamond

P.S.: Family Picture!!
Spoiler:
M67YEZ3.png

Popeye

Reaction score
Dear Santa

I am here not for asking you something material or vacations in a special place or something like that, I am here to said thanks to you, thanks of being the hope of many people that find in you and Christmas the opportunity to be with her lovely family, friend and no so close Friends, to be the opportunity of meeting of many families that probably are not passing a good moment, or families that can’t find a moment to be with the guys they want to and the guys they love. This is a perfect situation to enjoy each part of the families, have good and funny moments and be happy with all of them, also to enjoy the delicious turkey that is cooked in these days.

A funny moment that I remember in my childhood with your deer called Rudolf is the next one: When I was child I was very scared of darkness and I use to cry a lot or sleep with my mother, one they my mother decide to buy me a deer lamp with the red nose similar to Rudolf at the begging I was scared of the lam too but then in the nights with the shiny and lighting nose it help me a lot to sleep and I never went to my dad’s bed or even to cry in the nights, so thanks a lot for Rudolf the deer lamp jaja.
And one last thing, thanks to you and all your team that makes this fantastic event happen in all over the world and in every year.
PD: If you need energy to you, Ms. Clause, your deer’s or elves, ask me for Spinach, I have many of it in my house and Olivia will be glad to receive you and your team in our house xD

Player: Popeye

World: Diamond

kameja

Reaction score
character name: joyy diamond

It's almost Christmas, I want to write a letter dedicated to you
Don't worry, I don't want to ask you anything.

I want to thank you. In fact ... I do want to ask you something: sorry.
Excuse me for being so selfish.
Excuse me for asking for so many things for years. I asked for dolls, bicycles, stuffed animals, games ...
The list was long. But I don't remember asking for what I really need: peace, kindness, respect ...

Today I would like to have so many things in my life.
I would like love and peace in the world. I want people to be kind to each other. I want them to respect and learn to live without facing each other ... I want everything to be simple and nothing bad to overshadow our lives.
I want the violence to disappear, the evil to go away. I would like to see the news and not find atrocities. I want nothing to stop a person from achieving happiness in a pure way.
I would like many things that are not just for me and yet, I feel that I am still selfish, because I know you cannot give me all that.

Not because you don't want to, but because it's something that is out of your control. It is something for which we must work day by day, generation to generation.

And that's why I want to apologize, for not trying before. For not having realized my selfishness when I could still make wishes.
Again, not for you. If not because now the fact of fulfilling my wishes seems far away. Complying with them means a lot more work and now it's easier to blame yourself, but that's not the solution.

Thank you very much for keeping the illusion alive for so many years. Thank you for keeping her alive and present even in the hearts of millions of children around the world.
Thank you for letting me dream, for having fed my illusion and my creativity. Thank you for making each year await your arrival with enthusiasm.
Forgive me for never thanking you

I just asked, asked ... And kept asking and never (not once) I said thank you. Maybe my memory fails me, but if I don't remember doing it, it's because I didn't do it as I should.
I left you long ago, but I take this day to say goodbye formally and to promise you something:
«I will do everything I should have asked you. I will do my best to give the world what it really needs. I will do everything in my power to make my home a better place to inhabit it. I will give everything of myself to be able to call it my home and be proud of it ».

There is nothing I want more in the world than to see it exactly as I thought it was when you came to visit me and I promise you that I will do my best to live in that world.
Forgive me for not having noticed before and thanks for everything you gave me ... Now, it's my turn.

I will not fail you.

Invictus

Reaction score
Hello Santa, even though I know I'm not going to play Pad like I've played once, it was a pleasure recover my character and talking to a lot of people that I haven't spoken since my delete, it brought me many memories of the game I spent the most part of my teenage years, even some of them making me a little sad... I gonna try to keep all ss from here, since the happiest to the saddest I've spent here with my friends and the only thing I ask is someday be able to meet them in real life , at least those who have stayed in my life even out of the game and if possible help those that need (saludos a mis amigos de vnzl), that's all, I love you all and Merry Christmas!

Kind Regards,
Invictus.

Simpsomp

Reaction score
Dear Santa Claus ... Maybe that's your name, but this letter is for you.

It's been 12 years since the last time I wrote you a letter remember that these times I asked you for a game or a bicycle !!! It was something exciting at that age .... But it is never too late to do it at such a special moment .... Recently I want to ask you to leave everything for those around me and for me.
I have met new friends during my stay in PAD, which I am grateful to have found since we not only speak for the game, but for other things like our lives outside of it! It's exciting when they write to tell me their days, their achievements and their defeats.

You should know that I have been part of the "Staff" and I have really known such different things, perspectives that you can never imagine. Those in charge of everything should thank you from time to time ... We will never have any idea of how complicated it is to develop and create new content.

Many of us deserve to give us carbon for the acts or things we have done throughout this year. Even so I am sure that your heart is noble and you will eliminate us in that blacklist with which we have feared for so many years.
It is a fun thing because if I received carbon I would not hesitate to use it for a "Carnita Asada" and would invite my friends to eat it and have a good time, since I will be sure that they will still receive it.

Now talking about asking you something. Happiness and love for all! Oh I almost forgot a lot of luck to accomplish our achievements. Someday Shiny Chimecho and I will be together.

I hope you read this one day.

Simpsomp
Diamond

Pam

Reaction score
l335XY5.png

Spoiler:
19th of December

Dear Santa Claus

This is Arashi Pam, from Diamond

This Christmas I will rewrite a letter for you, long time I don't ask you for something,
You know... I been a good player, no kser, respectful and I have helped many players
with doubts about game and other stuffs, so this xmas I would like to ask you for...

A new rare catch
A cool/sweet new outfit
A good held item
& loot many cards or win one from this event

Yep, I always wrote a list of things I would like to receive so you can give me one of those
or just a bag of coal. And like The Smiths says
*So for once in my life let me get what I want, Lord knows it would be the first time*
I wish the others receive a present too, I love to see happiness around us.

Merry Christmas, Xoxo.

With love, Pam

Dragon King

Reaction score
Dear Santa Claus
How have you been? Has been a whole year since I wrote you a letter, I still remember what I asked you, but now that I am 20 I realizes nobody has ever dare to ask you what you want for Christmas, I might not be the richer man in the earth but I am in the game, as my mother says "never switch lanes" I keep on my way learning, you has teach me a lot of things, not kidding, remember the first time you gave me the medicine game for children, well, guess what, now I am studying medicine that's why I do not play Pokémon very ofter but every time I have time to spare I log in, I am a kind of Nurse Joy but male, and sounds crazy because not is just say hi,heal,yes as I used to think when I started playing Padventures on January-30th-2011 on my birthday party! You must had seen me fishing next to Cerulean's Gym, good times.
This year I got everything that I wanted, my first Cloned, which was Dewgong my favorite Pokémon, Milotic, Lucario, Meowstic, and Furret (or how I call him Furzio), due to this year I worked hard I feel very happy, and even I had not received anything, my mood would not change because I learned the magic in life, the family.
You count as a family member, so if one day you are near my house feel free to visit me you are always welcome. I am going to take this space to ask you, What do you really want for this Christmas dear Saint Nicholas? That's your real name, is not? I took time to learn about you, like you do every year to decide who has been doing good and bad deeds, I hope everything is okay with you, feel free to answer my letter, that would be the greatest gift ever.
Please give to the all Padventures's comunity what they really want, make them happy with your Christmas magic, but mostly important be happy, because this season it's more than receive it's all about give our best wishes, thank you so much for taking part of your time reading my letter, I know you are very busy nowadays, I really appreciate it, I look forward to hearing from you.
Regards,
Dragon King Diamond ;)

Mr Forasteiro

Reaction score
De: Forasteiro/Diamond
Para: Santa Claus

Hello my old man, this is my first letter to you, I always wanted to send you a letter, but unfortunately there was no one to write for me... today, 10 years old, I can write my own letter.
My name is Rafael and, as I mentioned, I'm 10 years old. I am Brazilian and I live in Fortaleza-Ce. Now that I'm 10 years old, I can start my adventure inside the Pokémon world. And I decided to start this adventure on PADventures.
*Well, I come here not only ask you something*, as is the custom of the people, but I also want to wish you a merry Christmas. May the Lord and his magical reindeer (Sawsbuck) be in good health so that they can spread joy to all the children of the world in yet another Christmas of light.
Brazil is very far from the North Pole, I know, but I also know that you travel all over the world, from the Kanto continent to the Gallar continent with your Sawsbuck. I would love that this Christmas you could bring me something, be a nice guy, get good grades and always help my parents with the housework, because even being small, I make great efforts to help others. Can you bring me a better internet? Kkkkkk yes please, mine is not good, I always have high pings and very lags. Bring my first Pokémon, I like Eevee and its various evolutions.
I don't know if you know, but this Christmas will be different for me. That's because my only uncles who gave me gifts died this year in a car accident. And in order not to run out of gifts, I had to write this letter to you.
Good! I think it's not much, and it's certainly within your reach, and please don't forget about me, and add this simple request to your huge Christmas list. I'll leave pokeblocos and some citrus berries on the table for your sawsbuck.

Thank you Santa Claus.
Merry Christmas

Receptor

Reaction score
My story

Dear Santa Claus,
I would like to believe that dreams come true.
I've had so many in my life. Now I have one thing left - to understand what is most important in life. Let me tell you my story.
When I was a small child, I wanted to become a pokemon master, it was my biggest dream.
I did everything to make this dream come true. The day I got my first pokemon was probably the most important day of my life. I set out on a journey, covered tens of kilometers, met trainers with whom I fought to become stronger. I caught more and more strong pokeomons to become a champion. I trained them, which gave me great joy. They repaid me with their courage and loyalty. People began to notice me, admired me, and I wanted their attention. And Pokemon became my family. I ate with them, they protected me, I spent all my time with them. I became stronger with them. Today I know that it was not enough, or maybe I expected too much?

When the day came on the arena, I knew it was my great chance. Unfortunately I lost. It changed me. I became more demanding, I was overcome by the rule of victories. I began to look for the impossible, overwhelmed by the desire to gain power, become the strongest - everyone turned away from me. People first, then pokemon. My greatest friends, the ones I caught, and finally the one I was with from the beginning. I'm lost. Winning has become more important than the way to achieve it. I was alone and could not admit my mistake. Today I visit the grave of my Charizard which I have not seen since my separation. I know that the most important thing I had was friendship with him. Santa, if you really exist, please give me one moment where I can meet him and say I'm sorry.

Nick: The Phantom Light
World: Platinum

eryczak3

Reaction score
Name: Mrmordoll
World: Platinum
Dear Santa
I'm Mrmordoll, as you probably remember (I hope you do, I've put a lot of effort in writing all these letters as a kiddo xD). I hope you're doing good, because for me it's just unimaginable to deliver presents to all of the good kids in the world, while having a bad mood. I know, that you probably won't reply and tell me about all of the funny situations you're going to have while sneaking into so many houses to realize people's biggest dreams, but I'm cool with that. You know, first of all I didn't even know if I should write this letter knowing that you only give presents to good kids, but after a short reflection I think I've been good (I mean i've tried to, that's what matters XD). Now let's get to the thing. I am not really writing to ask you about anything for myself. I just want to thank you for all of the effort, that you put into others. The magic of christmas always puts a smile on my face. You've never given me a bad gift. Even the charcoal I got last year came in handy when I wanted to boost the damage my Charizard deals. The stick you gave me 2 years ago has boosted my Farfetch'd so much, that now he fights the grass pokemon like he just ate two vitamine jellies instead of one. I'd also love to thank you for every single one of all the amazing chances you gave me. I'll do my best not to disappoint anyone, I promise. Now since I already have everything I ever wanted, I'm just asking you for 2 little things. Please, give all the naughty kids a second chance. Some of them never got a christmas present, and they never felt the christmas atmosphere like all the good kids. They don't want to be kind, because not getting a present won't make any difference to them, so they don't think that it's even worth to try. The last, but not least thing I'm asking you for is to bring more players to the game. It's been with us for 9 beautiful years already, so please just don't let the flame die out.

PS: I left some chocolate chips, and a glass of milk next to the letter for you, just in case if you wanted some.
Cheers,
Mrmordoll

Coszma.

Reaction score
To the old man whose hair and beard are clouded with snow

Is it not hard carrying the expectations of millions of kids, with each of them having boundless imaginary worlds? Each of them in their cozy beds, expecting the next morning where it will be white, everything around under the sheets of snow. Just like how I expected as a kid. On the table next to the decorated tree, I had left you delicious cookies to eat. It made me happy to see the tray empty next morning, despite knowing that probably it was my father who ate them. I still remember the toy figurine you left for me… You were right mom, I really do love dinosaurs.

When it was time to sleep in Christmas night, I was lying silently in my bed. I remember breathing really slowly without a sound, perhaps I did not want to close my eyes. I remember wanting to hear that sound, the sound of your flying sleigh’s bells.

To be honest, I was expecting my gift to be next to the tree, not in front of the door. It was actually really funny, because I had believed Santa Claus was so fat he could never enter through the chimney xD I only had found the toy figurine when I was about to go out to play in the snow in my winter coat, scarf and gloves. That pure excitement… It had made me forget about the snowman I would build, and snowball I would play. Then I had eaten the carrot in my pocket, which I would use as a nose for the snowman.

Instead of being the kid to sleep with the expectation of seeing you, I’ve come to an age where I’m working to keep my kids continue their belief in you and your gifts. I will remember to put your favorite on the table again, Cookies with chocolate droplets :) old man.

May your Christmas be as perfect as a crystal of snowflake.

Jecske - Platinum

falconflu

Reaction score
Dear Claus, I'm not good with words. But I'm written to you to realize my dream. A long time ago I play and game called Pokemon Adventures and do a lot of good things and make a lot of friends, it make me happy. But in my dreams, in this game, is got my first legendary pokemon. Like a Entei or Mew. I really dont know if I'm the best kid. But I try do my best everyday to you realize my dreams on Christmas days. Please dear claus, if I be a good kid, help me to get my first legendary pokemon on my game Pokemon Adventures.

With all my admiration
For: Santa Claus

falconflu

Reaction score
Dear Claus, I'm not good with words. But I'm written to you to realize my dream. A long time ago I play and game called Pokemon Adventures and do a lot of good things and make a lot of friends, it make me happy. But in my dreams, in this game, is got my first legendary pokemon. Like a Entei or Mew. I really dont know if I'm the best kid. But I try do my best everyday to you realize my dreams on Christmas days. Please dear claus, if I be a good kid, help me to get my first legendary pokemon on my game Pokemon Adventures.

With all my admiration
For: Santa Claus

Falconflu
Diamond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back