What's new

Welcome!

Leafeon Island/Jungle Ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gromph

Reaction score
Hi, can we get some information about Leafeon Island/Jungle Island/Jungle Ticket etc?
At last weekend event we got information about this island, and it will be added during last event.
I understand you have your own life and your time is limited too, but i think just small information about no island during event, or after next week or something like that will be fair for ppl, who got tickets and wait for this.
I hope we will get the island soon and our Leafeons, or just tip when we can expect it :)

Thank for your job,
Gromph.

Obreviate

Reaction score
No matter the point of view or the possible reasons. Keeping silent and not giving at least a (simple) justification on this issue is a complete lack of respect and commitment, especially with those who made their donations. This implies the loss of confidence and further maximizes discouragement on the part of those who were extremely excited with it.

Dagugo

Reaction score
No matter the point of view or the possible reasons. Keeping silent and not giving at least a (simple) justification on this issue is a complete lack of respect and commitment, especially with those who made their donations. This implies the loss of confidence and further maximizes discouragement on the part of those who were extremely excited with it.

It has been told that its delayed, isnt a lack of respect, players didnt lose their ticket, or did they lose it? i dont think so, just delayed thats all, players that bought the ticket can go to the island when it comes.

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
It has been told that its delayed, isnt a lack of respect, players didnt lose their ticket, or did they lose it? i dont think so, just delayed thats all, players that bought the ticket can go to the island when it comes.

Gugo you have no idea how it was, specially because i made a donation amount that i never did before in my 5 years playing this game, i still got my 4 tickets and dont know if should sell them or keep. Of course its a lack of respect, as a donator, my comment is valid :D , so Obre comment is valid too

NandoCruise

Reaction score

I totally agree. Last week I was looking for some information regarding Leafeon Island/Jungle Island, because it felt like PAdventures staff completely forgot about that, and found this Thread. I saw Hohenheim reply:

It's expected for this week now.

I must confess that I thought: "Finally! My baby Leafeon is going to be available.". Well, this week is basically almost over and yet again there is no trace of this Island.

I don't know anything about programming, coding or whatever is needed to make PAdventures happen, but I sure know it is not easy. However, as Obreviate said it is a lack of respect towards us, people who donated, to be kept in the "Limbo" about this.

Basically, what I am saying is that it would be nice that you can make a post letting us know you are working on it but that it is taking more time than expected. This way we don't feel ignore.

I needed to speak out.

Last edited:

The Viper

Reaction score
We are working on it, thank you for your patience. We will also let player choose to evolve into Leafeon or Glaceon (new mission+glacier island for early 2018, with same ticket).

So, now we have to wait until 2018? the hell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back