What's new

Welcome!

Kanto Spawns

Makarno.-

Reaction score
Perfectly agreed but... There are some people that when is attacked by 3+ pokemonin their client come lags, freezes and sparks on their pc. think you should fix it first.
but good job, P.A. Needed it, hugs.

sure all is good, but please firstly try solve problem with FPS and lags..

Keep in mind that Nino's responsability is map, FPS problem is other problem. For me it's great that we still keep advancing and doing things.

chaaps

Reaction score
Keep in mind that Nino's responsability is map, FPS problem is other problem. For me it's great that we still keep advancing and doing things.

Ye, we know that makaron, but where's jano? We need him to fix this fps problem, even I dont had that problem, and after the update that jano said that will solve that, I started having it, lol? haha

Raptor

Reaction score
If the game expand, it will be impossible for one person to solve all problems, maybe Jano need some help...
+1
a lot of work for 1 person, i think they should contract a new programmer to help Jano

Makarno.-

Reaction score
Ye, we know that makaron, but where's jano? We need him to fix this fps problem, even I dont had that problem, and after the update that jano said that will solve that, I started having it, lol? haha

If the game expand, it will be impossible for one person to solve all problems, maybe Jano need some help...

+1
a lot of work for 1 person, i think they should contract a new programmer to help Jano

Agreed, but no reason to be disrespectful towards Nino efforts.

PrDtO

Reaction score
Excellent news !!!... Well, we'll need a new re spawn map :D

SpoderMan

Banned user
Reaction score
I don't see anyone against Nino, just a simple complain that comes every day over and over again about FPS. Soon?

Yay, I'm not against him, but I think that christmass event should be started just after they fix the client...
It will be an event just to 50% of players? lol xD

WARIOandme

Reaction score
Somewhere in the universe (possibly multiverse), M
Yay, I'm not against him, but I think that christmass event should be started just after they fix the client...
It will be an event just to 50% of players? lol xD

It was same with halloween event you know. So most of players got the best rewards and even much more with their other characters etc, but if all players could join the difficult would be as it should.
About the new KANTO spawns I think it's good, but it will come any form of updated map with spawns or something or a list? Just asking :p.

Back