What's new

Welcome!

Its time to say goodbye! :)

Kappa Prince

Reaction score
As title said, my time comes. Kappa Prince, ends the game on Padventures.
First of all, i want to say that not always was cool and nice. But i will try to remember only these good things.
Evening of 28.03 was my best time of my carieer. I hope that my small event was nice. Sorry, that not everyone could win something. I tired to be fair and I did not fake resoults of any draw. the blind fate decided.
Anyway, i want say thank you to some ppl. I had some friends and probably more enemies.
Cpadde- Leader of my first guild and true friend. Thanks for ur time Afkdde :D
Saixd - Leader of my second guild. Probably someone more, than just friend. Hope we will meet in real life. "Dzięki za czas, który mogłem spędzić w twoim towarzystwie i za cała pomoc, jaką od Ciebie dostałem. Pamiętaj, żeby nie dawać się wykorzystywać! "
Khormes - Totally crazed(even more then me lol) guy on point of this server. "Tak trzymaj skurczybyku, ten czerwony wąż będzie jeszcze twój ;) "
Mundziak & Lajon - My best mates from Wealthy. "Dzięki chłopaki, za czas który mi poświęciliście. Dla poznania takich ludzi, warto tu było grać"
Vampirek "Pamiętaj, że rudy to nie tylko kolor włosów, ty dziadu masz rudą duszę. I nie zmienisz tego! :D"
Hally - My secret keeper. "Dzięki za to, że miałem przyjemność Cię poznać"
Tadek Rydzyk - "Pomimo, że początki naszej znajomości były marne i nie wróżyłem nam takiej przyszłości, to Wealthy nas pogodziło. #Wealthyjakrodzina "
Sequel - "Dzięki za to, że po prostu byłeś, bez ciebie Wealthy to nie to samo"
Kasparianphoenix - "nie znam Cię tyle co reszty. Mimo wszystko trafiłeś na moją listę osób z którymi skoczyłbym na browarka."

In my opinion padventures could be best poke-tibia server. Is not thanks to many factors. Lets show to our dear staff, power of community. Because community build the server. Everyone, not single persons.
I dont want to make here another shitstorm, so please dear stuff #MakePadventuresGreatAgain and do not force me to back here from grave.

Peace guys. Have a nice catches!

Tsotss

Reaction score
Hope one day you will come back!
Wish yout the best!

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
And PA lose again one of the best and helpfull players, was nice to meet you, bro!

ninjakaban

Reaction score
:50::50::50::50: Kappa forever! Wish You good real life bro. We’ll miss You

Sequel

Reaction score
Yo Kappa, I want to thanks you too, for everything that you made, You was always helpfull,

Ps. Good Luck bro and take care I hope we will meet again.

Back