What's new

Welcome!

It is never a goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

shellman

Reaction score
Like the title says, I'm going out for now. I love the game but I'm really bored at it and I think it is not a surprise, a game is suposed to make you have fun but I'm not having it, I was just login in due to the ''tutor must login everyday'' guilty I felt and doing something over and over and it was no fun.
But don't get me wrong, I'll maybe come back in 1 or 2 years to get distracted with the new stuff that will come to the game, I'll miss a lot of people and my staff gay friends.
I know I wasn't a perfect player nor a perfect tutor but we all make mistakes and some of us learn from it, I hope to get my stuff together IRL and grow as a person and work in my dreams.
Pleaste take care and stay home playing pad during this pandemic, I think thats it, I'm bad at goodbyes, but its never a goodbye so see ya later!
F4FNF4J.jpg

Zecao

Reaction score
good luck friend, we all have time, take care and I hope you come back to bring your joys and nonsense. SEE YOU s00n

xGero

Banned user
Reaction score
Like the title says, I'm going out for now. I love the game but I'm really bored at it and I think it is not a surprise, a game is suposed to make you have fun but I'm not having it, I was just login in due to the ''tutor must login everyday'' guilty I felt and doing something over and over and it was no fun.
But don't get me wrong, I'll maybe come back in 1 or 2 years to get distracted with the new stuff that will come to the game, I'll miss a lot of people and my staff gay friends.
I know I wasn't a perfect player nor a perfect tutor but we all make mistakes and some of us learn from it, I hope to get my stuff together IRL and grow as a person and work in my dreams.
Pleaste take care and stay home playing pad during this pandemic, I think thats it, I'm bad at goodbyes, but its never a goodbye so see ya later!
F4FNF4J.jpg

Gimme your pokes pls

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Thank you for your work to guide players and help them with all their doubts. You have done a great job! ^.^. Wish you good luck in real life, follow you dreams and never give up on them, no matter how hard they seem to be, never lose belief.
hug.gif

Simpsomp

Reaction score
Thanks for all the good and bad times we spend together, take care, follow your dreams and never give up.

Eudinho

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you shellp*** for everything, as u said its never a goodbye, i wish good things in your life, good luck bro, see you soon.

Himbeere

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
It's sad to see old, good players leaving PAD. I can just say you from my own experience, that having a long break will be good for you as well. Later you will enjoy your PADventure even more than ever. I wish you all the best in your life and take care!

Andy.

Gamemasters
Staff member
Reaction score
who am I going to call ''Olá Shell man " now? and who will call me "Olá André Sistematico?" you will be sorely missed <3 :confused:

Sky Darkness

Reaction score
I was liking to stay with u trying to get that shit. be happy,rest ur soul, back soon
hugs ;*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back