What's new

Welcome!

It is never a goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

keegan

Reaction score
Like the title says, I'm going out for now. I love the game but I'm really bored at it and I think it is not a surprise, a game is suposed to make you have fun but I'm not having it, I was just login in due to the ''tutor must login everyday'' guilty I felt and doing something over and over and it was no fun.
But don't get me wrong, I'll maybe come back in 1 or 2 years to get distracted with the new stuff that will come to the game, I'll miss a lot of people and my staff gay friends.
I know I wasn't a perfect player nor a perfect tutor but we all make mistakes and some of us learn from it, I hope to get my stuff together IRL and grow as a person and work in my dreams.
Pleaste take care and stay home playing pad during this pandemic, I think thats it, I'm bad at goodbyes, but its never a goodbye so see ya later!
F4FNF4J.jpg
see you soon my dear shellman it was a pleasure to meet you and play with you, talk etc. I hope to see you soon. Although I have to say goodbye for a delete that they gave me unfairly and it gives me such great sadness. I will miss you friends from pad caxo, secre, aenir edd, khonan, inhote, xo cheko, charrito, darkkano, flappy, datas drala, dragon king, and the others excuse me, I'm not very good with names and I will even miss you ati raissa for your Jokes, for your work etc I love you very much I hope to return soon, I am leaving with my head held high because I know that I did not do any crime or made any mistakes. and like shellman said its never a goodbye cheers att: keegan diamond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back