What's new

Welcome!

International Pokemon Auctions

Jertusz

Reaction score
International Pokemon Auctions

Hello, Dear Community.
We haven't got any events created by players for a long time. So here we came with a suggestion.
Group of players from Diamond went on idea about an event which will be about bidding houses with different items and pokes in them.
There will be 3 categories:

A) 0-60 lvls starting amount of cash is 200hd and you can pull up for higher than 50hd
B) 60-100 lvls starting amount of cash is 500hd and you can pull up for higher than 200hd
C) 100+ lvls starting amount of cash is 1500hd and you can pull up for higher than 500hd

In our auction houses we would appreciate 1 special ability, in that case we are looking for staff contact.
We are also looking for sponsors.

We are opened for suggestions from everyone

Contact us in-game:
-Jertusz/Sillent Assasin

Last edited:

Jertusz

Reaction score
Hmm I don't understand your event, could you explain?

Thanks,
Sky

In this event we will buy a house and put random quest items and pokemons in them.
After that we will make an auction for that house and players from cat. A,b or C will bid that house.
It will be something like Auction Hunters from Discovery Chanel

Manieczko

Reaction score
Nice man, good idea you've created something new, something interesting in this game. I think that you would have a lot of customers

You have to be fair and honest with that and will be ok

I recommend, regards

Tsots

Reaction score
Very nice, don't remember when it was last time, maybe never ?
Agree, search sponsor, be fair and all will be ok.
Totally agree ;3
Good luck !

Hrupeg

I love Kebab
Reaction score
I don't like some points which you could change BUT if you need, I can help in some important things like sponsoring, staff members [not in PA, i mean staff in this auctions ;__;]etc.

Jertusz

Reaction score
Nice idea, but sad for free players, they can't buy houses.
But we can buy cuz we have Dacc and we can invite them into house, they don't need to have premium.

#edit sorry double post

Sheeper

Reaction score
Storage wars PA version lel. Btw. why does it have to be a house, you could make some kind of magazines and event could look like:
"There's a magazine for sale in Violet city, Auction starts in 10minutes", during that time players have to go to violet, find magazine and wait for auction start. CM can easily "build" a magazine somewhere with many boxes inside, so it shouldn't be a problem, and boxes may contain some shiny treasure... or not ;3

Edit:
Some magazines may be hidden somewhere and ppl would have to find them during limited time, so there won't be too many parcipants, it could be hard to lead an auction with 50 parcipants, imagine complains "I was betting but you didn't saw my message!"

Last edited:

Jertusz

Reaction score
Storage wars PA version lel. Btw. why does it have to be a house, you could make some kind of magazines and event could look like:
"There's a magazine for sale in Violet city, Auction starts in 10minutes", during that time players have to go to violet, find magazine and wait for auction start. CM can easily "build" a magazine somewhere with many boxes inside, so it shouldn't be a problem, and boxes may contain some shiny treasure... or not ;3

Edit:
Some magazines may be hidden somewhere and ppl would have to find them during limited time, so there won't be too many parcipants, it could be hard to lead an auction with 50 parcipants, imagine complains "I was betting but you didn't saw my message!"
Many thanks for that great suggestion. It's an awesome idea, but we still don't have any response from staff

Back