What's new

Welcome!

Infantile kids fight - small brain ppl

Status
Not open for further replies.

aquilesrobo

Reaction score
If not that names above these girls, I would say your father found new ugly bitches to fun, but with "Khormes" and "Polakpatriota" you just show us your dreams when you think you are better than us. But real true you are just fucking dirty monkey :p

Dijo el joto

Shouya

Reaction score
Damn, haven't opened forum in few days and when I do, this is what I find? Didn't know circus was back in town, but the usual main crew is here as usual lmaoooo

Well, I know some of you might feel like starting some drama with me as well, but I'll pass thanks, will be fun reading rest of your comments, had a good laugh here and there in these 45 pages you managed to make in such a short amount of time.

Kind Regards from your beloved Krey <3

aquilesrobo

Reaction score
Damn, haven't opened forum in few days and when I do, this is what I find? Didn't know circus was back in town, but the usual main crew is here as usual lmaoooo

Well, I know some of you might feel like starting some drama with me as well, but I'll pass thanks, will be fun reading rest of your comments, had a good laugh here and there in these 45 pages you managed to make in such a short amount of time.

Kind Regards from your beloved Krey <3

Casi te pregunto &#55356;&#57088;

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
MV5BYjFhM2Q2ZGMtMTkwYi00NWY5LTg4MzItZGQ5NjAxNzJhZmZhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODg5MTQ4OTM@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,772,1000_AL_.jpg

in

Reaction score
Shit posts but finally something happens there aint dead forum cause of our toxic community

Nymeria

Reaction score
Sorry, are you that guy who broke every weight in his home, cuz he couldnt look at number of his phone on the weight? :/

WoW
Just
WoW
This must be the worst comeback in history.
And we had backstreet boys this year...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back