What's new

Welcome!

Infantile kids fight - small brain ppl

Status
Not open for further replies.

mzeybek5

Reaction score
:)

Anybody can write their thoughts here,about the game or not.

Last edited:

ToxicBoii

Reaction score
My thoughts are that this will be next fight thread :D. And it's Friday 31 july in Poland, a bit cloudy.

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
Just came to call spanish players as BR players and wait for 50 replies about that

Oh, hey bro. One question. Is there anyone around saying that he is actually dating your mom? I would like him to ask her if she let you hit your head accidentally when you were a little baby. That could be the answer for some things. Just a scientific doubt, with all the respect, you know.

Last edited:

matutezx

Reaction score
Dear Forum Diary:
I wanna know when people will be mature enough to not attack everyone cuz they dont like what others say. They are always the same, maybe one day they will learn?... I dont think so. Some of them already had many notations but they still are like kiddos. Some want ppl to recognize a language that they dont even know.
Well thats all for today, maybe they will get mad at me too but its ok I dont care that much.

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
Dear Forum Diary:
I wanna know when people will be mature enough to not attack everyone cuz they dont like what others say. They are always the same, maybe one day they will learn?... I dont think so. Some of them already had many notations but they still are like kiddos. Some want ppl to recognize a language that they dont even know.
Well thats all for today, maybe they will get mad at me too but its ok I dont care that much.

Dear Matu. Thanks for your precious answer. It helps to show how the points are really mistaken around here. If by the end of the post, you still don't understand the main point, you can ask my whatsapp around, MSG me and I will kindly make a draw for you to make it easier to comprehend.

What 90% of the BRs stressed out in that post, is that we don't give a single piece of fuck if the guy is able or not to recognize any language. Especially some guys who already shown that it's not the only thing they can't recognize.
What we tried to point is how exhausting is to see people generalizing a bad shit towards a single nationality with no reason to do so. And when someone try to point how wrong it is, it's just OUR fault that we can't handle it that well. Is about seeing Latin people pointing fingers at European nationalities/countries and getting punished, while the opposite doesn't happen.
If possible, check this video:
Streamer talking about xenophobia
Thats the example of shit part of the BR community have to handle everyday in online games, and when we are already tired of it, people consider it as a drama.

It was just an invite to the entire staff to review some policies in game. This kind of behavior just put players more and more against each other, breaking the game community and the game itself. It's up to all of you use it as a constructive complaint or as a spot to bring more jokes and irony up.

Misfit

Reaction score
why i got banned? i love all br mexico spanish portuguese japan and united states players

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Regards for all my br friends, hope you all feel yourself fine :)

Misfit

Reaction score
Dear Matu. Thanks for your precious answer. It helps to show how the points are really mistaken around here. If by the end of the post, you still don't understand the main point, you can ask my whatsapp around, MSG me and I will kindly make a draw for you to make it easier to comprehend.

What 90% of the BRs stressed out in that post, is that we don't give a single piece of fuck if the guy is able or not to recognize any language. Especially some guys who already shown that it's not the only thing they can't recognize.
What we tried to point is how exhausting is to see people generalizing a bad shit towards a single nationality with no reason to do so. And when someone try to point how wrong it is, it's just OUR fault that we can't handle it that well. Is about seeing Latin people pointing fingers at European nationalities/countries and getting punished, while the opposite doesn't happen.
If possible, check this video:
Streamer talking about xenophobia
Thats the example of shit part of the BR community have to handle everyday in online games, and when we are already tired of it, people consider it as a drama.

It was just an invite to the entire staff to review some policies in game. This kind of behavior just put players more and more against each other, breaking the game community and the game itself. It's up to all of you use it as a constructive complaint or as a spot to bring more jokes and irony up.

hey man when santos will win brazilian league? 16 years without title haha

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
I would like also to say that Polish legends are Sheeper and Robert Lewandowski.

Nymeria

Reaction score
Dear Forum Diary:

WoW
Change ur Nick to maturezx Broooooo
Oh im Sorry "bro", have br... So...
Plrooooooo
Mature much huh?

Polakpatriota

Banned user
Reaction score
caiu na vila o peixe cochila

To niezła ryba
QxUtxTr.png

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Drodzy brazylijscy przyjaciele, trochę empatii :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back