What's new

Welcome!

If you were hacked ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
Ok, so recently i hacked a "hacker" and got a lot of items back, most of the items are from diamond world but there are some from pearl (@Lassh ketchup newbie) im looking for the reals owners, it got tracks codes so dont try to lie or you will be punished :rolleyes:.

Is only related to the persons hacked by the "special event".

Twofast

Reaction score
i got hacked by pokemon new divide, i lost 2 acc, mine and my brother's acc, are there some chances to get it back?

kio_01

Reaction score
hi, someone hacked me,how can i get back my pokemons and things? please help

ryuken

Reaction score
Question

hmm. a few months ago I was hacked, hmm, not the person who was, stupidly fell into a trap. I know how I can get to recover the pokemon's plus items lost this time.

to not believe me, here is a post that I published related to that.

Search this: Account-Hacking-And-Banned

This is my post.
Sorry for not add link, but i don't have 20 post xP

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
@up, @upup, and @upupup

please read

Is only related to the persons hacked by the "special event".

Cuko Antrax

Reaction score
well yesterday my friend Uriel'Antrax Got Hacked by that post of Special event but the problem he dont have recovery key u or someone of the staff can send 1 to his msn? thx to see my post

Charlys here

Reaction score
i dont know whats the special event but i have just been hacked by kay evans and i can prove it because my email is still on the account can you help me??

Raszagal

Reaction score
i dont know whats the special event but i have just been hacked by kay evans and i can prove it because my email is still on the account can you help me??

You was Recently Banned on the Game, due a Report of "bot offering" that i made.

Maybe both cases are Connected, you should Ask for it

11:47 [PA] Alba on Pearl has taken the action "Banishment + Final Warning + IP Banishment" against: charlys here (Warnings: 6), with reason: "Inciting Rule Violation", and comment: "offering infected software".

hexagon

Reaction score
I got hacked and lost like everything all my pokemons even the pokemons in depo and all my items back packs and stuff im on diamond name: hexagon

[N]erox

Reaction score
I got hacked and lost like everything all my pokemons even the pokemons in depo and all my items back packs and stuff im on diamond name: hexagon

th_OrlyBlackCat.jpg

I saw you getting banned >_>

Pabrateja

Reaction score
Why

why the web site padventures.org not open and if you make a new client version? please do not follow a lot of hurry up and ask what happened to the servers

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
why the web site padventures.org not open and if you make a new client version? please do not follow a lot of hurry up and ask what happened to the servers
Why? why dont you read the forum before post?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back