What's new

Welcome!

Idea of new quest.

Himbeere

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Treasure hunters

Hi everyone! I have thought about turning on my creativity again, and invent a new idea of quest, but a little bit different from the ordinary ones, because it's underwater. I know that we don't have got a quest like this, so why not?

Requirements: Level 145, completed PAnnihilator
Place of quest:: I don't know where, but we have got a large area on the map, where the 'sea' is. We could give it a new whirpool, we need to use the avaible places we got.

About the way to the quest, I'm not a mapper, so I can't imagine it so good.
It may begin with a labyrinth. On the way, there will be water Pokemon like Lapras, Feraligatr, Poliwrath, etc. It would probably be good if we make this labyrinth very long, and hard to find the right path because it's a quest for high level players.In the end we can put a teleport, that will take us to a NPC, I thought maybe this could be a team quest.

So one of the 5-6 players (or leader) must go inside the teleport, and maybe the 'leader' of the team, who used the teleport could speak with the NPC, that asks some few questions about PA (or something else?). Of course, we must give him some items, I mean each player must give the leader X plates etc. He give it all to the NPC and get a key. After X minutes, the teleport appears, and once all enters it spawns Pokemon, and it becomes very hard, some Red Gyarados, Cloned Pokemon or a boss could appear. After it's all killed, everyone can go to the reward room, but the leader would have to search for the "hidden" chest with the key he got. When they found it the chest appears. Now everyone can take the reward (at the end surprise from Yoku:3). I'm not sure if it's possible (I mean about the team mission idea), if not, each player must do the mission by theirself.

This time I didn't describe the quest in details. It's only a small idea, so you can add your suggestions if you want.

REWARD - Gold Casket
10zmhr8.jpg

random items.

Special thanks to Yoku and Warioandme

Last edited:

Sheeper

Reaction score
They didn't finished fighting quest yet, so I guess you can only dream about it e.e

Still, seems nice, but kind of quests with labirynths and quizes aren't hard at all, since answers would be published at the first day at every single wiki, beside that, quest might be good, just precise items inside the Casket

Jose Cuervo

Reaction score
There is actually a nice place for that in the whirlpool right above happiness island, there is a giant door who leads to... nothing. Maybe there we can start the quest, but would need maping

Himbeere

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
It's only suggestion: ) Everything can change.

Last edited:

Sheeper

Reaction score
There is actually a nice place for that in the whirlpool right above happiness island,
there is a giant door who leads to... nothing. Maybe there we can start the quest, but would need maping

Yee, blue room seems to be pretty nice place for that, would fit perfectly, but this quest just seems pretty easy, ofcourse it would depend on Casket containment, but still I would add more advanced item requirements and maybe some task (or time mission maybe?) so it wouldn'be just simple dungeon clearing.

And yes, ofcourse it's just a suggestion and it seems nice, I just mean that I would rather ask for completing fighting quest first and then doing something new, not reversed order.

Grayfoox

Reaction score
Why not something like panihilator... but with water pokes...? xD or something like that

or

1) 4 players must to survive to 1 different place each... something like panihilator but each player will be sent to 4 different places

Each one must to kill everything and step in a teleport to wait for all the team until they complete his map...

Ludacha

Reaction score
My suggestion for your briliant ideas are next,if you want that they add it
1.Need full dialog with NPC (hi,yes,mission...etc,all)
2.Need explean quest how it works
3.Need sprites

You got number 2 and 3....and if you want that they add it need full dialog with NPCs...what NPC say,what Player say
On that way admin or me as storywriter can copy it with your signiture to hohenheim or some admin that add it in some time

Also Himbeere,answer me on msg in inbox that i send to you before few days...

Himbeere

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
PAdventures Quest.
I'm not sure if this quest is possible to do. If Staff would want to do it, that would be great. I think that long and hard quests could be fun for Players. It can be on 3 lvl gates. First, I wanna show last part (the biggest lvl) to show difficulity. There are 3 NPCs in Johto and Kanto where we can start first missions.

xGTqfuqUa.jpg

NPC Zbyszke in Violet - She's pokemon trainer, she's single, so sad. She hate ppl, maybe because her name. For her missions we must wear Umbreon outfit.

1. If we want to talk with Zbyszke, we must bring her Moon Stone.
2. She wanna give us mission but she's asking about Johto quest (except tasks).
3. Later we must finish 2 tasks: 500 Steelix and 350 Donphans and bring her 90 Steelix' tails, 3 Iron Plates and 40 Donphan's skins.

BQU3o1bi.jpg

NPC x in Ecruteak - It's a ghost of dead guy, he died in burning house.

1. Dialogue with npc- He burned his body and he asking us for 100 Water orbs.
2. Now <as always> we must finish tasks: 450 Feraligatr and 150 Gyaradoses
3. Items, that we must bring: 50 Gyarados Fin and 50 Aligator Crest.

u8_rUfwM5.jpg

NPC x in Vermilion - Old Magican. We've got last mission here.

1. That guy like some types of pokemons, we must bring him fire/leaf/thunder stone.
2. Now we must make some tasks: 200 Magmars, 200 Electabuzz and 300 Exeggutors.
3. After all missions NPC x is having some fun and teleport us on secret land. Here we are starting our PAdventure.

---------------------------

I thought that it's small isle. After tp we're going to some doors. We've got 2 hours after enter for kill some pokemons

First Room - Ice/Water: Lapras, Piloswine, Sneasel, Poliwrath, Jynx, Blastoise, Dewgong, Cloyster, Mantine
Second Room - Ghost/Dark: Gengar, Mismagius, Houndoom, Murkrow, Sneasel, Umbreon, Tyranitar
Third Room - Electric/Fire: Raichu, Jolteon, Electabuzz, Flareon, Magmar, Thyplosion, Electrode
Last Room - Boss <we can find out new one> or mix of some hard pokes.

In all rooms should be full of those pokemons.

When we kill all pokes, we take reward:

~ Random Box <that new which Yoku made or Johto 4>
~ 5 Rare Candies
~ 4K
~ 100k Exp

Thanks to my noob brother - Hrupegpl <3

Last edited:

Grayfoox

Reaction score
PAdventures Quest.
I'm not sure if this quest is possible to do. If Staff would want to do it, that would be great. I think that long and hard quests could be fun for Players. It can be on 3 lvl gates. First, I wanna show last part (the biggest lvl) to show difficulity. There are 3 NPCs in Johto and Kanto where we can start first missions.

xGTqfuqUa.jpg

NPC Zbyszke in Violet - She's pokemon trainer, she's single, so sad. She hate ppl, maybe because her name. For her missions we must wear Umbreon outfit.

1. If we want to talk with Zbyszke, we must bring her Moon Stone.
2. She wanna give us mission but she's asking about Johto quest (except tasks).
3. Later we must finish 2 tasks: 500 Steelix and 350 Donphans and bring her 90 Steelix' tails, 3 Iron Plates and 40 Donphan's skins.

BQU3o1bi.jpg

NPC x in Ecruteak - It's a ghost of dead guy, he died in burning house.

1. Dialogue with npc- He burned his body and he asking us for 100 Water orbs.
2. Now <as always> we must finish tasks: 450 Feraligatr and 150 Gyaradoses
3. Items, that we must bring: 50 Gyarados Fin and 50 Aligator Crest.

u8_rUfwM5.jpg

NPC x in Vermilion - Old Magican. We've got last mission here.

1. That guy like some types of pokemons, we must bring him fire/leaf/thunder stone.
2. Now we must make some tasks: 200 Magmars, 200 Electabuzz and 300 Exeggutors.
3. After all missions NPC x is having some fun and teleport us on secret land. Here we are starting our PAdventure.

---------------------------

I thought that it's small isle. After tp we're going to some doors. We've got 2 hours after enter for kill some pokemons

First Room - Ice/Water: Lapras, Piloswine, Sneasel, Poliwrath, Jynx, Blastoise, Dewgong, Cloyster, Mantine
Second Room - Ghost/Dark: Gengar, Mismagius, Houndoom, Murkrow, Sneasel, Umbreon, Tyranitar
Third Room - Electric/Fire: Raichu, Jolteon, Electabuzz, Flareon, Magmar, Thyplosion, Electrode
Last Room - Boss <we can find out new one> or mix of some hard pokes.

In all rooms should be full of those pokemons.

When we kill all pokes, we take reward:

~ Random Box <that new which Yoku made or Johto 4>
~ 5 Rare Candies
~ 4K
~ 100k Exp

Thanks to my noob brother - Hrupegpl <3

Ohhh nice, I like it

Thasar

Reaction score
I think NPC should be in heavy-places. Eg. First on way to a meteor mash quest. The second on way to a blast quest or TM19 quest and third on elder zardach 130+. It would be much harder and more interesting.

Last edited:

Himbeere

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Next ideas.

New Pokemon Challange​

The quest it's more 4fun. It's not too dificult, but here we must show our reflex. There are no items and tasks, because it's just boring. Maybe it's not great idea, but it's always something. They are 6 rooms with 6 pokemons types. For exemple: Electric, Water, Rock, Grass, Fire, Poison. In every room we've got 30-40 seconds to beat all pokemons, if we won't pass room, we must start all again. Reward is not too big: some cash, candies or Yoku's boxes.

Hide N' Seek

Little ghost called Kacper has no friends. He wanna play with us. He will be somewhere in Johto citys (Maybe in 4 or 5). We've got +/- 50 minutes for each rund. In the end we must we must fight with him, because he stole our bike (wtf Hrupeg XD). If we win, we getting 350 hd and 50 full revives and bike.
Inspirated by Aga.
4 Seasons

Quest is for 4 days. Each days - every season, so diffrent type of poke.
1st day- spring- some tasks that we love and they're not dumb-we must kill some grass/bug pokes and bring some items
2nd day - summer- fire pokes
3rd day- fall- normal/rockpokes
4th day - winter - ice/dragon pokes
Dialogues and other things I can write later if someone like this idea.

Back