What's new

Welcome!

Ice Pokes

psych07

Reaction score
was thinking to change one poke in my team of pvp and think about one ice poke like jynx, dewgong or poliwrath (i know he is water/ice)

but i think about too, ice pokes so much noobies like earth pokes, they are not used in pvp and for hunt too because have low price to sell later and are noob atm please staff jynx is one great poke in anime / gba improve this :D

maybe is because they dont make frozen or like jynx the great love dont make paralized or mud shot of poliwrath make like nothing it need be changed...

pokes of earth have low hp, little dmg and high cd (who want it? u.u)

jynx, dewgong, cloyster, poliwrath, sandslash and marowak.

ty all

Last edited:

Bones

Reaction score
Actually, Poliwrath is Ice/Fighting type, in PA is water with attacks of Water/earth/fight/ice and psychic.

Well... in my opinion, ice type's pokemon are very cool. A Dewgong with full attacks can DESTROY a Dragonite.
Jynx's deffense is very high, my Machamp 66 with First Machine just left her in yellow.

I think you have to buy a Jynx c: Cloyster is bad, and Dewgong... well, is a good idea too.
So... Jynx or Dewgong.

Sparkymon

Reaction score
jynx / cloyster is fine o_O

they can kill my zard before....

Lesiz

Reaction score
was thinking to change one poke in my team of pvp and think about one ice poke like jynx, dewgong or poliwrath (i know he is water/ice)

but i think about too, ice pokes so much noobies like earth pokes, they are not used in pvp and for hunt too because have low price to sell later and are noob atm please staff jynx is one great poke in anime / gba improve this :D

maybe is because they dont make frozen or like jynx the great love dont make paralized or mud shot of poliwrath make like nothing it need be changed...

pokes of earth have low hp, little dmg and high cd (who want it? u.u)

jynx, dewgong, cloyster, poliwrath, sandslash and marowak.

ty all

IT do something, it prevents fire pokes from using fire atacks, its a usefull atack. mostly on sanslash, mudshot+rollout = charzard dead and sandslash with green hp.

psych07

Reaction score
IT do something, it prevents fire pokes from using fire atacks, its a usefull atack. mostly on sanslash, mudshot+rollout = charzard dead and sandslash with green hp.

see anyone with sandslash in team pvp? :eek:

alek

Reaction score
About ice type pokemon:
Poliwrath is water/fighting, not ice type.

Dewgong is actually good at higher levels because of rest, it's hard to level, but it ends up rewarding you if you do it.

Jynx is good as well, has good moves and hp, the only problem is it lacks any psychic type move at all (it's psychic/ice type), it should get confusion or psychic at least.

Cloyster is somehow very bad too, in the games it's very good, since it's defense is like in the top 5 of all pokemon (excluding legendaries), but in here it's defense is just like any other pokemon's, plus it doesn't have enough moves.

About earth pokemon:

Sandslash is actually very good, but as a lot of people have complained before, it's cooldowns are way too long, that's all it needs changed.

Marowak is completely useless, it has few moves, low hp, and low attack damage, it's terrible. Albeit, it's not that good in the games either, but it definitely shouldn't be as bad as it is in here right now.

Dugtrio wasn't even mentioned here either, but i guess it's very bad too, since i've never seen anyone using it in a duel, at least it has earthquake though.

Last edited:

Enzed

Reaction score
Im not really into dugtrio, he has good atk/esp, and mid def, but its hp its just too low, like abra/kad/ala.

Som

Reaction score
There are no good ground pokemon in generation 1. Sadly, it's true. Try a Donphan when the update comes. It should be decent. Ground is weak to common elemental types like water, grass etc. and it also can't scratch flying types so it's kind of a risk having it in a team.

Ice type pokemon are the worst defensively. The only good/decent half ice type is Lapras in the first 2 generations, maybe Pilloswine but I don't know how it will be.

Sir Chile Deburro

Reaction score
I have a lvl 80 poliwhrat and it kills almost everything, gengar, kazam, even a venusaur if u know how to use it and has full cd, only 2 hits and dragonite´s hp becomes red. My point... poliwhrat rox and is ice poke

roxisqq

Reaction score
@up "only 2 hits and dragonite´s hp becomes red." U mean ice punch and ice beam makes dragonite red hp? No chance...

alek

Reaction score
Again, poliwrath is not an ice pokemon, i don't even know why it has ice beam in here (yes, it can learn it as a TM, but in that case all water pokes would have ice type attacks as well, and they don't), ice punch is understandable since it's half fighting type in the games (even though it doesn't learn it in the games either), but anyways, poliwrath isn't even in need of changes, so it shouldn't even be mentioned here apart from not being ice type.

Back