master mitsuki

Reaction score
here is the image of what he said
foz4ZBK.jpg

meaning of what he told me
AankdrF.jpg

Kingox

Reaction score
I don't see racism anywhere, btw use the Ignore function.

Gl

Last edited:

pichicho

Reaction score
what's happening here?
here certainly my friend is offended by what he says: (cocho) which that word is something very obstinate on the part of a game that speaks to him or says that way, of course for you it is easy to say that it is not racism but There you can see what it means and if you told me what to do if I feel offended, will they say that I should ignore?

In another report they made to bey for saying macaque, that in other countries has different meaning but no, they used it as a discrimination, check the images that the offended Character uploaded and they should take these cases more seriously.

Kingox

Reaction score
what's happening here?
here certainly my friend is offended by what he says: (cocho) which that word is something very obstinate on the part of a game that speaks to him or says that way, of course for you it is easy to say that it is not racism but There you can see what it means and if you told me what to do if I feel offended, will they say that I should ignore?

In another report they made to bey for saying macaque, that in other countries has different meaning but no, they used it as a discrimination, check the images that the offended Character uploaded and they should take these cases more seriously.

Don't worry about it, your friend already got an answer from talking to a GM. Insults can be ignored, racism can be reported, but racism is not seen in the photo

Xo Dolphy

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Before answer your report ingame i asked to Flanders to what can i do with your case, i gave my point of view, and it was the same, isn't racism, just a normal insult that you can ignore, he can confirm it later, now is busy charmanderok

what's happening here?

And answering your question, don't confuse insults with racism, his comment was racist, not an insult.

As i said above, wait for CM answer, i close this thread to avoid discussion.

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
cocho means pussy, i can't see any racism on calling someone pussy. There is a huge difference between insulting/being racist/being xenofobic. Of course that comes with insults too but you can see clearly which is wich.

For that kind of insults you can always use ignore function.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back