What's new

Welcome!

i lost mi 2 % of experience :c

Status
Not open for further replies.

chanoo

Reaction score
Today I come here to inform the entire adventurous community that I lost 2% of my lvl, they asked me why they complain for 2% of lvl because I am lvl 216 and lvl was very comfortable and takes the game without apparent excuse and I do not tell nub because I did not die for being nubu mori because I got the pinche server so either they give me back my 2% or I'm going to awuite very ugly: c
att
the great joslock

chanoo

Reaction score
let me update my situation no longer and lost only 2% now they became 6% I want my 6% returned !!!!!!!!!!
att
the great joslock

thedarkmanxd123

Reaction score
That no happens if you check server log
09:20 ill be testing the reason of crash for some minutes so try to not do something important if u log here

chanoo

Reaction score
for your information darkman that message was put after the 3 server down

ryuken

Reaction score
Today I come here to inform the entire adventurous community that I lost 2% of my lvl, they asked me why they complain for 2% of lvl because I am lvl 216 and lvl was very comfortable and takes the game without apparent excuse and I do not tell nub because I did not die for being nubu mori because I got the pinche server so either they give me back my 2% or I'm going to awuite very ugly: c
att
the great joslock

Nice Spanglish! xd

I level up 4 times to 139 (because i die 4 times ) and i'm not crying. i know at level 200+ is more hard, but come on, its not imposible xd

chanoo

Reaction score
noo boy yours that happens to you I'm getting into you that you know I do not ks to anyone and if I did ks is because you deserve pedaso of weeping

chanoo

Reaction score
noo boy yours that happens to you I'm getting into you that you know I do not ks to anyone and if I did ks is because you deserve pedaso of weeping.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
let me update my situation no longer and lost only 2% now they became 6% I want my 6% returned !!!!!!!!!!
att
the great joslock

7wJcysf.png

1VhSp19.png

2 minutes between my save and crash. If you claim you lost another 2% on 3rd (controlled) crash, that means you made it within 2 minutes and there's no big deal to recover 6% within 6 minutes.
After all you cannot die during the crash, because it rollbacks you to the place of latest server save. If you lose 2% by dying in that place, then that means you are a noob.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back