What's new

Welcome!

[Support] i lost diamond

Seik-Slo

Reaction score
entre a jugar ayer, y puedo decir con detalle todo lo que hice.... hoy entre al juego para hacerme premium y ya mis diamond no estaban.. no pude ser victima de un robo porque solo desaparecio eso y tengo otras cosas valiosas! necesito explicacion de eso...

between playing yesterday, and I can say in detail what I did .... the game today between me and my premium and diamond were not .. I could not be a victim of a robbery because it just disappeared and I have other valuable things! that need explanation ...

Andyrax

Honorary Members
Reaction score
And your Character Name is?
And how did you get those diamonds?

Diamonds can only be Traded, so, I can find the guilty.

Regards.

Seik-Slo

Reaction score
my name is ... Rednek-only ... the diamonds mia got another account ... and had time on my own, playing between the 12/01/2014 and they were where they were always the next day at night were gone ... the day before just to make a trade it's worth I specify who was and who was also all I did that day ... I hope you can help me thanks

me llamo... Rednek-solo... los diamantes los obtuve de otra cuenta mia... ya tenian tiempo en mi cuenta, entre a jugar el 12/01/2014 y estaban donde siempre estaban, el dia siguiente en la noche ya no estaban... el dia anterior solo realice un trade que si sirve de algo puedo especificar con quien fue y que fue ademas todo lo que hice ese dia... espero que puedas ayudarme gracias

Andyrax

Honorary Members
Reaction score
You sold them dude:

lTRmBqx.png

Regards.

Seik-Slo

Reaction score
el trade que muestras es del dia 15.... necesitaba montarme la premium para compartir con amigos de otros paises y la tuve que comprar.... los diamond se me perdieron el dia 13 de enero.... 13 yo entre el 12 y estaban y el 13 ya no..! PODRAS VER QUE ESE TRADE FUE UNA COMPRA DE DIAMOND DEL DIA 15 mas no una venta...

the trade that you show is the 15th day .... waits the premium needed to share with friends from other countries and had to buy .... I lost the diamond is the day January 13 .... 13 to between 12 and 13 and were no longer ..! YOU CAN SEE THAT TRADE WAS A PURCHASE OF DIAMOND DAY 15 but not a sale ...

Seik-Slo

Reaction score
ademas si te digo que los estoy perdiendo porque me muestras un trade de una compra? ... los perdi el dia 13 y compre esos el dia 15.. notas que ese dia vendi mi box 3 :( para poder hacer eso y un amigo me tradeo 900 hds :S para poder hacer esa compra... PORQUE LOS DIAMOND LOS HABIA PERDIDO DOS DIAS ANTES... tu ve que vender todo para comprar eso

also if you say that because I'm losing a trade samples of a purchase? ... the lost day 13 and day 15 buy these .. notes that day sold my box 3: (to do that me and a friend tradeo hds 900: S to make that purchase ... BECAUSE THE DIAMOND HAD LOST TWO DAYS BEFORE ... you go to sell everything to buy that

Seik-Slo

Reaction score
como te dije puedo darte detalles de lo que hice el dia 12 de lo que hice el dia 13 que los perdi.... de verdad para mi fue una sorpresa al momento de montarme los diamond a eso de la media noche y no los encontre donde siempre lso guarde en mi cp.... por eso tuve que comprarlo con dinero que me presto Onadriig-slo que es mi hermano y con mis articulos que vendi... pero no me parece justo que solo se perdio eso..

like I said I can give you details of what I did on the 12th of what I did on the 13th that lost .... really was a surprise to me when the diamond waits around midnight and found them no where lso always keep in my cp .... so I had to buy it with money they lent me Onadriig-slo it's my brother and my items that sold ... but it does not seem fair that only lost that ..

Back